Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   When I Look Into Her Eyes (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6518)

parrish122 04-01-2004 15:17

When I Look Into Her Eyes

teeny 04-01-2004 17:20

I read my first fanfic.. And it was good:)
Of course I have nothing to compare with so I can honestly say is the best one I read.. lol
Good thing it was short otherwise I would give up halfway through, cos reading huge texts at the screen isn't the best thing I know.

Well done, parrish122. I'll try to keep up with this one

PoisonousTruth 04-01-2004 17:57

Re: When I Look Into Her Eyes

Quote:

Originally posted by parrish122
Parrish, the mad fanfic writer (accept no subsitutes!)
You've got that right Parrish! :D

Wonderful start.:coctail:

dare2dream28 04-01-2004 18:14

Ahhhh!!!!! This is excellent, superb, fantastic, great, magnificent!!!! OMG! *bows down* LOL This freaken rocks already Parrish!!! I'm addicted to it already! Thank you *so* much for writing this!!! Mannnn this is going to be awesome!!!! *does twirl and happy dance around room*

showMElove2 04-01-2004 18:56

Glad you started this one! Im looking forward to this one as well!

Veggie Delite 05-01-2004 00:52

guess what :D

*does the new-parrish-fic dance*

teeny 07-01-2004 17:51

Quote:

TLFdk--Thanks! I hope I don't end up boring you with this one.
not going to happen anytime soon :D Loved the 2. chapter too..

PoisonousTruth 07-01-2004 18:26

Quote:

"That's funny." She said as she looked into the bowl. "I don't remember eating anything that color."
I kinda went ewwwwww and laughed at the same time when I read that.*l*

titi 07-01-2004 19:12

great start :coctail:
interesting storyline indeed..

the second chap craks me up :laugh:&:lol:..(lena is a lil angel..)

Veggie Delite 07-01-2004 22:01

Quote:

Chapter two, "If She Only Knew", is up!

$in---There's a dance? Oh, I'd love to see that! :D

well i only dance in front of other people when i'm drunk... :hmmm:

warx 07-01-2004 23:17

hmmmmm...that must be luv...u'll do anything....tnx parrish

guesshoo 08-01-2004 04:38

awww man, how come i'm just reading this? :(

anyways, i just love the way you're writing this one.
the different approach taken surely is working.
i especially love chapt. 1, its so touching.
i can feel all the emotions lena's experiencing and understand the situations she's been going through
trust me, there's nothing worse than being in love with someone and they don't even know it.
and i speak from experience. :yes:

great fic p. diddy, looking forward to updates. :)

haku 08-01-2004 05:14

Ooh, i like this *a lot*, another alternate Tatu universe, or is it? :D

I had thought of something similar actually, among a dozen other possibilities LOL.

dare2dream28 08-01-2004 05:25

Quote:

Dare--Thank *you* for talking me into this. I admit it, you were right. :heh:

Parrish

Well duh, I'm always right. *sticks nose up in air* LOL Ick, I would punch myself if I had that attitude! Over at tatu.us I said that I had 3 reactions to that chapter...pfffft boy did I underestimate myself! I didn't count the excitement I had for the next chapter, the anticipation to see what's going to happen next, and the freaken enthusiasm I have for this story!!!! I am *so* addicted already!!!! *sits and waits for next chapter* Anyone care to join me? I have rootbeer and gobstoppers if anyone wants some. :D

angeljas01 08-01-2004 05:44

ohh I'm really liking this new fic, but then again I've always been a fan of the stories you write Parrish. Thanks for the chapter.

Devilish Yulia 08-01-2004 08:18

ohhhhhhh im already starting to wuv dis story! ...next chapter....i cant wait! *squirms round on the chair like a little child*............................................ ..oh wait....i am a little child LOL. :spy:

teeny 08-01-2004 16:08

Quote:

Devilish Yulia--Here's an update, so you can stop squirming if you want.
lol.. though I might start.. and thats after reading the 3rd chapter..
<- wants to read chapter 4
:D

dare2dream28 08-01-2004 16:45

Quote:

Dare2dream--As I've said before, I *love* your enthusiastic replies! I'm glad that you are enjoying the story as much as you thought you would. It would have sucked if I'd started this, and you'd said, "Well, I *thought* I'd like it, but I don't." LOL

Parrish

*gasp* Like I'd ever think something like that!! OMG I died laughing at the Santa comments....I still say you should do it!!! You know what I'm talking about! DO IT! If you did OMG I would never be able to stop laughing!!! LOL The last paragraph...that is *so* true. Still, it must be really hard for Lena to hear all that stuff. I know I really wouldn't want to hear it if I were in her position. Great stuff Parrish! I can't get enough of it!

PoisonousTruth 08-01-2004 17:40

The Santa comments were the best.*lmao*

As for Lena.. I don't think I could hear about Yulia's umm... wild nights.*shakes head no*

samegirl 08-01-2004 17:41

Doc doc!!
I'm loving this story! it's painful knowing what we have to know (i mean, lena's thoughts) but, is good, because we can get closer to her, and i don't know, i feel very emphatic with her...and so identified...specially the last lines in the chap 2 and 3...It's so hard when someone trusts you that much and you have to hide something so big.
It remembers also this fic amikana wrote. My fantasie about you...
And i remember one time, my best friend told me that shee felt better with me, that she trusted me more, since i came ouut to her...and i was thinkng...would you do it still if you knew the whole truth? That thought killed me...