Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   As said by Britney Spears (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5619)

Kappa 21-10-2003 07:16

As said by Britney Spears

Stolen from a friend's LiveJournal.
A quote from Britney Spears, who says she has a pretty clear conception of God in an interview with Cinema magazine:

"...Everyone is at peace and happy, and they all hop around from cloud to cloud. In Heaven you can see your grandparents and everyone you loved once again. And an old man with a long white beard wanders around, that's God."

... Wow.

So she had to clear up that the long white bearded man was God? :rolleyes: :D

Isn't it nice seeing how someone who's a couple of years older, or equal (Haku, Parrish, and Denial excluded :P), than most of the people in the forum, has the mental process of a six year old?

protoman2k1 21-10-2003 09:04

Humm,

darje,
Im pretty sure, that was her image of heaven no need to say that about her, humm and maybe it makes sence, Im a Catholic and when u enter a Catholic church they have a picture of the Holy trinity and God is a man with a white long beard . Everyone has different opinions of what heaven is, no one should be made fun of because of there opinions.

raven ryuu 21-10-2003 11:21

I'm Catholic...

All we had in my church were images of Jesus...and he had a long brown beard.
I'd like to poke fun at another young star...Jessica Simpson
If you've been watching her newlywed TV series on MTV, you will have learned that:

1. She thinks "Chicken of the Sea" is actually CHICKEN, although it "tastes like tuna"

2. When offered to eat Buffalo Wings, she will refuse because she doesn't eat Buffalo. (and she did not know that Buffalo don't have wings).

:lol:

protoman2k1 21-10-2003 11:31

lol

I love that show, I luve Jessica 2!!!

EeZeReal 21-10-2003 16:46

Quote:

Isn't it nice seeing how someone who's a couple of years older has the mental process of a six year old?
LoL...Its truely beautiful. :D. I mean what about David Beckham

Quote:

Originally said by the imbecile himself
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.'
:rolleyes:

freddie 21-10-2003 18:04

This girl amazes me more every day with her profound responses. It's obvious that she is a personification of a platinum blonde intelectual. So much for those blonde jokes eh? I guess she showed us.:rolleyes:

Lena410 21-10-2003 19:37

:D well life surely is easier if you see everything that simple... is she sure that the old man with the long beard is god and not santa claus? damn..I was looking forward to meeting santa when I die...*shakes head in disappointment*

she stopped suprising me after she asked in an live interview for australian fans where australia is...and then said that a land so far away from L.A. can't be important. :rolleyes:

and since I have a girl in class who could be her twin..*cough* I'm still convinced she and her sister have to be somehow related to britney *cough* ...I'm even more used to such comments...:lol:

cirrus 21-10-2003 19:48

Oh how I love Jessica Simpson! It must be a scary, scary place inside of her head. She's afraid of dolphins!

Britney's not as fun compared to her. She's just... dumb.

Lux 21-10-2003 21:07

so the girl's not the sharpest tool in the box. *shrug* what she doesn't have she makes up for in utter hotness. one of the hottest girls ever. so she's manufactured. she's still hott.:D

guesshoo 21-10-2003 23:46

hmmmmmmm................interesting.

folks, when this kind of statement is made, the only appropriate response would be to "smile and nod".

Rachel 21-10-2003 23:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Lux
one of the hottest girls ever. so she's manufactured. she's still hott.:D
I'd rather f**k Ivan than f**k her! (And that's saying something considering I'm gay!)

Lux 21-10-2003 23:58

Quote:

Originally posted by I_Love_Yulia
I'd rather f**k Ivan than f**k her! (And that's saying something considering I'm gay!)
well..yeah. me too, i mean..it's the Don. :rolleyes::D

madeldoe 22-10-2003 07:11

no amount of vodka could persuade me to want to have sexual relations with that man *gag* :ill:

*returns to watching making the video for britney's vid featuring madonna" doo bee doo :D

EDIT:

LMFAO! :laugh: i knew i was in for a laugh! this vid's even funnier than bloodhound gangs 'mammals' video. LOL ohh my sides hurt :lol:

"ive never done a collaboration"
mm hmm..even though u did a song with pharell from the neptunes :rolleyes:

PowerPuff Grrl 22-10-2003 10:52

Quote:

Originally posted by Lux
so the girl's not the sharpest tool in the box. *shrug* what she doesn't have she makes up for in utter hotness. one of the hottest girls ever. so she's manufactured. she's still hott.:D
See, I never got that.
I could easily walk into any mall in my city and spot like 50 girls that would be a whole lot hotter than Britney. I just find her to be plain.

Anyhoo here is my contribution:

In an interview with Esquire magazine she said that she was not resorting to using innuendo to sell records. When it was explained to her what the word "innuendo" means, Spears replied, 'Oh ,yeah. That. Oh, I do that all the time. I thought you just meant oral sex'.

Spears, you is talky meat... DANCE MONKEY!!!

QueenBee 22-10-2003 16:50

Thank god Britney isn't a real blonde *hallelujah*
*Is an offended blonde*

And I have always disliked her, *waves sign that says "Burn in hell Britney Spears"*

Kappa 22-10-2003 17:21

O_o This might not have much to do, but now I wonder: did Britney Spears finish senior high?

QueenBee 22-10-2003 17:25

Oh, d'you know what she said? :D

"I like going to countries oversea, like Canada."

kishkash 22-10-2003 17:45

Quote:

"I like going to countries oversea, like Canada."
:rolleyes:

spyretto 22-10-2003 18:53

dear darje

Don't tell me you have a crush on Britney?

Kappa 22-10-2003 19:20

Quote:

dear darje

Don't tell me you have a crush on Britney?
If I had a crush on Britney, don't you think I'd be crushed by those gigantic implants she has? :rolleyes: No, I don't. :P

QueenBee, you are KIDDING.