Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General Forum of Russian Music (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Russian Song Performances (Yulia Savicheva, Monokini, Glukoza etc) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=8336)

Rachel 01-01-2005 03:58

Russian Song Performances (Yulia Savicheva, Monokini, Glukoza etc)

I have ripped a load of performances from 3 DVDs. A few of them have been available before but if I remember correctly they were quite LQ (I'm not sure coz I lost the vids when my comp died :( )

I've put them onto ftp so the transfer speed won't be the fastest, however they weren't ripped at highest quality so they shouldn't take too long to download.

If anyone wants any of these in slightly better quality let me know :)

One connection per IP I'm afraid, so you can only download one song at a time.

Fabrika Zvezd - Anastasia Stotskaya & Sasha Kireev - Veny Reki.mpg [ 41MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Fabrika - Pro Lyubov.mpg [ 42.5MB ] (Irina is HOT!!!)

Fabrika Zvezd - Glyukoza & Yulia Savicheva - Nevesta.mpg [ 51MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Katya Lel & Dima Golubev - Doletay.mpg [ 49MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Katya Lel' & P'er Nartsiss - Moy marmeladnyy.mpg [ 41.7MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Monokini & Yulia Savicheva - Veter.mpg [ 42MB ] (I LOVE this performance!)

Fabrika Zvezd - Yulia Mikhalchik - Piter.mpg [ 43.1MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Yulia Savicheva - Vysoko.mpg [ 51.2MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Yulia Savicheva & Lena Temnikova - Kostroma.mpg [ 36.8MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Yulia Savicheva & Mumiy Troll' - Dobroe Utro Planeta.mpg [ 37MB ]

Fabrika Zvezd - Yulia Savicheva & Nikolay Baskov - I'm Your Lady.mpg [ 51MB ]

Muz - Yulia Savicheva - Prostyi Za Lyubov.mpg [ 53.4MB ]

QueenBee 01-01-2005 04:26

Quote:

Fabrika Zvezd - Monokini & Yulia Savicheva - Veter.mpg [ 42MB ] (I LOVE this performance!)
Me too! Always loved that song, always loved the performance mp3 and now I love you. :kwink:

Rachel 01-01-2005 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Me too! Always loved that song, always loved the performance mp3 and now I love you. :kwink:

Tell me what you think of the performance :p

Rachel 01-01-2005 13:13

Apologies to anyone who couldn't download them last night - about 2hrs after I posted the vids I had a damn power cut :rolleyes:

crni 02-01-2005 01:19

wow, rach, that's great! i'll d/l 'em as soon as i decide to move my lazy ass over to uni :p

btw, is there any chance of providing us hq yulia mihalchik's "la mia anima"? i just freeze when i hear that song :gigi:

thegurgi 02-01-2005 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
A few of them have been available before but if I remember correctly they were quite LQ

yeah, i had them ripped from a stream they had available at rbcmp3.com. I have those DVDs you've ripped them from... well, not the Prosti Za Lyubov one, what DVD is that off of ?

denial 02-01-2005 07:35

aha! interesting performance and list of girls to start 2005 .. hehehe . thanks Ice_Cream .. I haven't listen to any russian song for few days already .. I started with with Savicheva - Prostie Za Lyubov and then the Vysako song .. now I'm downloading the Michalchik Piter .. since we can download only 1 song at a time ..

The Visako performance .. with firework shooting up around the stage .. I think the background they use for Believe-Me promotion music video where Savicheva sang with guitar .. Love that perfomance .. she used to sing that with Mihalchik.. it just feel a bit weird that she was alone on the stage .. I can't help but to look for Mihalchik .. LoL .. thank you again.. wonderful!! :rose:

Taty_rox 04-01-2005 01:36

hmm do you think you could get a good qulaity version of Nevesta with Glyukoza? Not asking you to, but I'd like to have a better version, if it's no problem. :D

Rachel 04-01-2005 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taty_rox
hmm do you think you could get a good qulaity version of Nevesta with Glyukoza? Not asking you to, but I'd like to have a better version, if it's no problem. :D

No problem :) I'll get it done sometime in the next hour :) Check back soon!

Taty_rox 04-01-2005 01:59

ok :) Thank you so very much, you're kind

Rachel 04-01-2005 02:39

Here you go...

Fabrika Zvezd - Glyukoza & Yulia Savicheva - Nevesta (Better Quality).mpg :)

Taty_rox 04-01-2005 02:55

Thank you very much :) err... the download stopped in the middle and set the connection was reset. So I don't have the vid. lol. Do you know why it won't let me download?

Rachel 04-01-2005 04:04

Quote:

Thank you very much :) err... the download stopped in the middle and set the connection was reset. So I don't have the vid. lol. Do you know why it won't let me download?

Hmmmm I'm not sure...I can see someone is downloading it now...is that you?

Taty_rox 04-01-2005 04:34

Hmm... k, nm. I had to like try to download it 4 times :( . But yeah, I got it now. lol, thanks.

Taty_rox 04-01-2005 04:41

err... I might sound like an a hole now, but... lol... I just want 1 more... lol. If possible Julia Savicheva Vsyoko... ... you don't have to yet again. I feel so greedy asking, aha.

Rachel 04-01-2005 05:31

Quote:

err... I might sound like an a hole now, but... lol... I just want 1 more... lol. If possible Julia Savicheva Vsyoko... ... you don't have to yet again. I feel so greedy asking, aha.

I'm about to go to bed now, but I'll get it done tommorow night :) (UK time) :)

Taty_rox 05-01-2005 00:25

ok :D

Rachel 05-01-2005 04:02

I've done it but the quality isn't much better as the original DVD isn't very good quality - it's just a bootleg :( So it's up to you if you want to download it.

ftp://russian:videos@tatu.myftp.org/...r Quality).mpg

Rachel 05-01-2005 04:08

These are the three dvds the videos are from...

http://www.dvdcenterclub.com/view.ph...0&ITEMTYPE=DVD

http://www.dvdcenterclub.com/view.ph...0&ITEMTYPE=DVD

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

Are there any other vids anyone wants me to rip? LQ or HQ?

Taty_rox 05-01-2005 06:00

Ice Cream. Thanks, this is fine. :) . ANY quality is good enough for me :bebebe: . lol. as long as you can see, basically it's fine for me. I just wanna make a dvd :D. The t.A.T.u. one I did looked pretty good, and the quality was EXCELLENT but on the comp was crappier than those files you're sharing so... it should be ok :D.

Merci Beaucoup!

~TATY ROX~