Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Most Helpful Member (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6801)

haku 16-02-2004 02:04

2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Most Helpful Member

Vote for the Most Helpful Member! (who provided the most info/exclusives)

teeny 16-02-2004 09:06

R_L / I_L_Y - mad capper of the year. :rose:
Providing exclusive pictures and hq of all of her material.

rosh 16-02-2004 09:54

definitely real_lesbian :)

Lena410 16-02-2004 16:23

real_lesbian for all the material she provided us with ^^

coolasfcuk 16-02-2004 16:26

forre, she always helps in the best ways ... even if it is a bit behind the scenes and stays unnoticed by most people :D

Unplugged 16-02-2004 16:28

Whatever happened to Rachel? (Real_Lesbian)

Even if she's a tatu-hater now (is she? :laugh: ) she could still drop by and say hello :p

skye 16-02-2004 17:21

Rachel of course! without her I wont have watched so many files :none:

Uhaku 16-02-2004 17:24

Tatu concerned (and only in my view) - Forre got it. :)

I feel obliged to mention: personally, Sunny would get it. Aw, Ec, too, but she isn't on the chart here. (hey, dude, canadians can't win all the time, but don't worry, i'll make sure u get something home this time!)

cirrus 16-02-2004 21:53

sunny poison - for helping out all of us non-Russkies out here... :coctail:

crni 16-02-2004 23:05

one for Rachel...

warx 17-02-2004 05:13

yup...rachel....:D
ive got vids bcoz of her...:gigi:

denial 17-02-2004 08:48

Sunny .. she doesn't have those high-tech stuff ... but she gave her best .. and doesn't even bother with the copywrite ..or complaining anything .. she just did it ..

febrika 18-02-2004 02:38

forre for the info

QueenBee 19-02-2004 05:32

Aaah I could vote for ALL the people on the list because they have helped alot! BUT, I voted for Sunny because of the recent reports on the Reality Show. Without her we wouldn't know much about it.

But I personally wanna thank Kate, because I remember she was in a bad mood once and she had some difficulties but decided to translate an article for us anyway. And people who have translated something in the past know how much time it takes! So she did it for us even though she really didn't feel like it.

Xena gave us all the German reports (along with Crni, I think? I remember I got so many files from him) and Forre even had an exclusive interview with Tatu, and we got all the videos and pictures from Rachel.. so see, all these people deserve the award.

For all the people: :rose:

Mossopp 21-02-2004 13:50

This is the only category where I'm entirely sure of who I feel deserves to win. I vote for Rachel.
I miss her now she's not around anymore. I haven't even been able to catch her on MSN for ages so I hope she's ok.
Rachel provided all the UK tATu appearances and interviews for the foreign fans here to see. She had a great FTP with shedloads of awesome remixes. She provided us with lots of exclusive photos we'd never previously seen anywhere. And she was kind enough to send me a video tape of 'Anatomy' which I am very, very greatful for cos I wouldn't have been able to see the doc otherwise.
Rachel really deserves this one.

Unplugged 21-02-2004 13:56

Quote:

And she was kind enough to send me a video tape of 'Anatomy' which I am very, very greatful for cos I wouldn't have been able to see the doc otherwise.
How sweet :yes: :rose:

Quote:

Rachel really deserves this one.
Yeah, she definitely does. :done:

EeZeReal 21-02-2004 16:34

Quote:

Even if she's a tatu-hater now (is she? ) she could still drop by and say hello
LOL..I don't see that happening, she's not really a big fan of this forum anymore :rolleyes: :laugh:

QueenBee 21-02-2004 18:16

Yeah she totally seems to hate us now.. :gigi: Anyway, if you read this Rachel.. for you: :rose: We miss you.

I always thought that once Tatu was over or when we (and I mean "we" as in all of us here) didn't like them anymore we would still be visiting the forum because we'd be good friends and still hang out around here.. I guess you can't have everything in life. :bum: I still hope Rachel, Jockdstylez, Spyretto and everybody else who has left comes back 'cause we miss them all, but I don't see it coming anytime soon (especially when it comes to Rachel).

Mossopp 21-02-2004 18:34

Quote:

Originally posted by THEvolkovaADDICT
LOL..I don't see that happening, she's not really a big fan of this forum anymore :rolleyes: :laugh:
Have you spoken to her recently, Phil? If you get the chance, give her my all my best. :rose:

EeZeReal 21-02-2004 18:34

Quote:

but I don't see it coming anytime soon (especially when it comes to Rachel).
Well she told me she's never coming back on here.

I voted for her anyway..of course LOL :gigi: :rolleyes:

Quote:

give her my all my best.
Will do :p