Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What makes a person a phenomenal kisser? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5237)

TaTu^HeRo 08-09-2003 17:41

What makes a person a phenomenal kisser?

So interesting topic :) what makes the person a phenomenal kisser in ur opinion each put your own opinion, talk about technique, whispers, everything :) just be nastyyyyy....

forre: But not too nasty, ok? It's a public place, you know. ;)

kishkash 08-09-2003 18:13

oi...the questions people have been asking recently...*rubs neck embarrased*

zebu 08-09-2003 18:55

the kiss must be tender, wet and there should be some tongue action but not too much, and the lips must be soft... ( it's also nice when someone has something like labello on or some lipstick)

rosh 08-09-2003 21:48

passion ! that naughty look in their eyes that says "i want to do really bad things to you that feel really good..."

soft warm lips and lots of tongue action [but hold the slobber please!]

ive been very fortunate in this regard :)

Mossopp 08-09-2003 22:45

I have no f#cking idea what makes someone a good kisser.
If someone is willing to kiss me and doesn't find the prospect truly gut-wrenching then that is really all I need!

guesshoo 08-09-2003 22:55

someone who teases you while kissing you. a really good kisser makes you work for it, simply b/c they know they are the $hit. they often tease you w/ their tongue, when you begin to enjoy it they quickly retrieve it. they are soft and gentle, but know when to get rough. in other words, they make you beg!

but if the person is REALLY a good kisser they can get you turned on easily with little effort.

freddie 08-09-2003 23:34

A person that is willing to kiss me is a phenomenal kisser for me.:D

Echoed 09-09-2003 04:43

I ain't ever been kissed. I wouldn't know. Lol. Aww. *Is chaste and pure and all that fun stuff. Can wear white anytime.* :P

~Echo.

Kappa 09-09-2003 04:52

*grabs Mossopp by the shirt and smooches* :P Aw come on, now, don't be so negative. I'm sure there is someone waiting to smooch you right down the corner.

Yo, people! Let's make this thread the "Kiss Mossopp" thread! :P

Mmmmmh. The first GOOD kiss I received was wet and tonguey from the begining. But in my opinion a kiss that mounts from being sweet to being hot is far better.

kishkash 09-09-2003 04:58

Quote:

I ain't ever been kissed. I wouldn't know. Lol. Aww. *Is chaste and pure and all that fun stuff. Can wear white anytime.* :P
Ur like a walking punchline...

*whispers @ Darje*
maybe u should kiss Miss. E also! ;)

Echoed 09-09-2003 05:04

I'm just proficient at making fun of myself. *Grins.*

Hey, I'm down with smooching, Mossopp. *Cackles.*

Or. I could become a monk. That's always cool too. CELIBACY FOR LIFE.

...I need to shut up.

~Echo.

zebu 09-09-2003 22:04

a drunken kiss can also be great, when you both have a little to drink, not too much, that really spices up things sometimes

how much does the kiss turn you on?

Mossopp 09-09-2003 22:07

Quote:

Originally posted by darje
Aw come on, now, don't be so negative. I'm sure there is someone waiting to smooch you right down the corner.
Thanks kid, but I doubt it. I think if there was someone "waiting round the corner" for me I would have found her after 21 years! :rolleyes:
Whatever. I guess I'll just have to take a leaf out of Echo's book and resign myself to solitude. I just keep telling myself that I'm really not missing anything...
No big deal. :none:

"Love is overrated, it leaves you devastated - heart ripped in two."
- The Ataris.

QueenBee 09-09-2003 22:12

Erm...

kishkash 09-09-2003 22:38

*no monosyllabic posts only please :lol:*

goku 09-09-2003 22:59

Lol...
ummm what makes someone so great is wanting to get that special kiss from someone you really love, then finally getting it..

karxwp 10-09-2003 00:34

mmmm emotions? feelings? naaaaa....
Experience, that's what makes someone a great kisser...

My gosh so many people that haven't been kissed here..mmm maybe you should go and play "twist the bottle" or truth and dare (in this case truth or kiss).

guesshoo 10-09-2003 03:18

hey karxwp, is that pic of you?

*turns to walk out of thread but runs back to give mossopp a smooche*

from me to you
*smiles, and runs out of thread*

alien_urbano 10-09-2003 14:59

A great kiss is that where you feel so comfortable, that starts so sweet you want to melt and stay there forever and then it turns hot involving tongue and even soft nibbles and you still want to melt and stay forever just with passion added.

A great kisser is the person who knows exactly what to do and when to do it so you feel yourself in the clouds. Is a person that observes you that well that can tell when a bite or some tongue is needed ;)

guesshoo THIS is Karxwp

Quote:

Originally posted by karxwp
mmmm emotions? feelings? naaaaa....
Experience, that's what makes someone a great kisser...

I haven't THAT experience in the kissing field and both Mary and Nelly (my ex girfriends) say I'm a very good kisser ;) So I don't agree in that experience thing.

denial 10-09-2003 15:11

hmmm .. I like to

Post edited :none: