Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Chat live with t.A.T.u (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6623)

halfalien 28-01-2004 22:43

Chat live with t.A.T.u

Lena and Yulia from Tatu will be having a live chat on the Russian channel CTC's website, this Thursday at 17.00-18.00 Moscow time (that's about 9:00 AM Eastern US time).
To sign up for the chat, go here: http://chat.ctc-tv.ru/cgi/newchat.exe?Get=Register

Here is a rough translation of the information you need to fill in order with the red (!) next to it on the registration page:

Your login:
Your name in the chat room:
Your password:
Password again:
Date of Birth: Date/Month/Year

halfalien 28-01-2004 22:44

julia came online for about 3 mins then left, this happened like 15 minutes ago.

she was there for about a min and everyone thought that she was a normal member.

everyone was talking russian so i was like " lets talk english "

then Julia Volkova said " yes lets speak english "

then i asked her " are you the real Julia Volkova??????????????????????????????????????? "

she was like (and those are her exact words ) " yeas its me "

then i was like " your my favourite artist Bla bla bla..."

she was like " I LOVE YOU TOO "

then some other people asked if she can stay longer

she was like " tomorrow "

then i kept on talkin to her but she didnt answer, then i saw her leave the chatroom

this all happened in like 2 to 3 mins

forre 28-01-2004 23:12

halfalien, Thank you for the story. You got to exchange at least a couple of words - good! :)

halfalien 28-01-2004 23:15

yes, and i might not have the chance to do it tomorrow

forre 28-01-2004 23:16

halfalien, May the luck be with you then! :done: We hope to hear more. :rose:

guesshoo 29-01-2004 00:07

oh shizznit, i'm gonna be at skool tomorrow. :(
and i can't miss skool cuz i just missed a day last week. :( :( :(
aww man!

irish22 29-01-2004 05:47

congrats on talking to yulia you are very lucky. are you goign to do that online chat i wish i could but i won't be hiome so who ever goes on let use now how is goes ok :)

haku 29-01-2004 06:46

If the name was "Julia Volkova" written in latin alphabet, it was not her.

The real Yulia and Lena have their names written in cyrillic and with "tATu" written under it.
Of course, there is no guarantee that it's really them speaking, but at least when you see that, you know you're dealing with someone from Tatu's team, not just someone doing a joke.

halfalien 29-01-2004 12:44

Quote:

ТАТУ

Welcome to Star Chat with t.A.T.u.!
Today at 17:00 Moscow time (14:00 GMT)!

Please feel free to ask your questions to t.A.T.u. in English or Russian!
Chat photo will be available shortly after the chat session.
Check out this page on February 7 to download video and read the full chat history in two languages!
you can find this here http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/

denial 29-01-2004 12:48

halfalien, thank you.

thegurgi 29-01-2004 14:46

halfalien, thanks! that's cool that they'll release it in both languages

madeldoe 29-01-2004 15:10

welp its 6:00 am here in cal..they closed off the links..i cant get in :(

Unplugged 29-01-2004 15:25

well I'm there, it's almost 5:30 Moscow Time, and they're still not there... talk about punctuality :rolleyes:

Lena410 29-01-2004 17:05

well I read over at tatu.us that the girls came and spoke in a little english, mostly russian though..and that they answered a lot of question after the chat finally worked

Unplugged 29-01-2004 17:09

I was there and they didn't pay much attention to the english-speaking. It wasn't very nice.

coolasfcuk 29-01-2004 17:11

:D NO need to worry, it says on the STS site that on Feb 7th there will be full video and full chat posted in both languages Russian and English for people to download.. so :coctail: we wil all see what was said and we will watch them chat!

denial 29-01-2004 17:15

::cries:: .. I was waiting.. then I fell asleep.. its over now .. ::cries:: .. *is going to Moscow to stalk the girls herself*

Lena410 29-01-2004 17:16

coolasfcuk, thanks for the info! :D
video *giggles* this is great

haku 29-01-2004 17:28

Well, the fact that you could ask questions in English was added on the STS site only *yesterday*.

Quite frankly, i don't think STS had expected that non-Russian people would come in there.

This is a Russian channel, Podnebesnaya is a Russian show only aired in Russia, and the STS site is only in Russian.
Seeing English speakers in there was probably a surprised for STS.

That being said, i think it's normal that Yulia and Lena gave priority to the Russian fans and spoke mainly Russian.
After all, the Russian fans are those watching the show and giving ratings to the channel.
All of this is happening in Russia among Russians, it's only natural that they are using their language.

How many American stars would answer to questions in Russian if they organized a chat on an American channel? :rolleyes:

Lena410 29-01-2004 17:35

haku, I agree with you. Plus I do think that when you are not used to chats...I'm not saying that Lena and Yulia aren't but they said themselves a couple years back that they don't like internet and computers....then following the discussion in there can be pretty hard..even in your native tongue...so I think its natural they answered in the language they know better.