Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sail To The Stars (New Fanfic) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6381)

parrish122 20-12-2003 15:24

Sail To The Stars (New Fanfic)

Kouketsuno Rei 20-12-2003 17:02

Another great fic! As usual, I'm liking it, already! :D

I love all these alternate realities your stories have! There's always endless possibilities that way! You never run out of ideas!

Looking forward to your updates! :done:

PoisonousTruth 20-12-2003 17:11

It is true that I thought you were a tad bit insane considering how many fics you have going at once, but I now know you are clearly 100% insane with starting another one.*lol*

Wonderful start as usual and I really liked your author's note. :D

guesshoo 20-12-2003 22:19

*stands at attention*
glad to know that you started another fic lieutenant.
i like this fic lieutenant.
and i am definately wil lshoot and kill anyone who tries to steal any of your fics lieutenant.

*stands at ease*
thank you for sharing you talent lieutenant.

*salutes, then spins on heels*
*exits forum*

warx 20-12-2003 23:11

nice...another one...:D
its cool parrish....:done:
i wonder y u r so damn gifted....:ithink:

angeljas01 21-12-2003 07:48

Parrish starting a new fic...oooppaaa!! :)
It's great so far thankies.

Veggie Delite 21-12-2003 21:38

new parrish fic :coctail:

*happy dance*

dare2dream28 22-12-2003 05:00

First of all, can't believe I didn't see this thread yesterday!! OMG Parrish, I am *so* excited over a new fic! It's like getting a Christmas present ahead of time! :D LOL @ Volkova's prank and even more laughter @ your author's note. You should see what I said over at tatu.us about it. :D I can already tell that I'm going to *love* this fic. I can't wait for the next chapter!

haku 22-12-2003 12:17

Well, i'm like dare2dream28, i didn't see this thread yesterday!? LOL More blindness from me. :lalala:

I'm not a big fan of women in military uniforms (they scare me), well, i'm not a big fan of military uniforms in general, unless they're Starfleet uniforms i guess... :rolleyes:

Anyway... Ooh Sci-Fi story, i like Sci-Fi, space ships and all... :D

LOL @ the author's note. :D

guesshoo 22-12-2003 19:09

volk sweating?
interesting.
interesting indeed.
(lmao :laugh: )

btw, middy evans sounds kinda cute :kwink:

Lena410 22-12-2003 19:28

Great! I love your new fic Parrish. :D
As a fan of Stargate, Startrek and Starwars I can't wait for the next update. *giggles* *winks* :p

PoisonousTruth 22-12-2003 19:55

Yulia has a lot of work to do if she's only on her third demerit and has seven more to 'work off.'

dare2dream28 23-12-2003 03:10

I am *extremely* impressed with both Volkova and Evans's loyalty and honorability (is that even a word? LOL). And yikes..Volk does have a lot to do to work off those demerits!! I can't wait to read how this story goes...it sounds like it will be an exciting adventure! And Parrish--shall I shake my fists over at tatu.us to put more emphasis on what I said? LOL

haku 23-12-2003 08:40

Honor, duty, those humans almost sound like Klingons, i hope for Katina (sounds awfully weird to call her like that) that the promotion system is not like on a Klingon ship. :D Sorry for the geek comment... :lalala:

Sooo, Parrish, hum, just for my fantasy world, how does Katina wear her hair in this fic? Short (no, no, no), long, tied up...
Of course if we're not supposed to know that right now just tell me to wait like everyone else. :D

PoisonousTruth 23-12-2003 21:43

I think it would be too hard for me to be one of my close friend's superior officer.

guesshoo 23-12-2003 22:33

flashbacks.
u gotta luv 'em! :)

dare2dream28 24-12-2003 03:42

Wow. I admire Katina's ability to put duty over friendship even though you really don't want to. That takes strength a lot of people can't manage. Very respectable. And Volkova...gosh she sounds like fun to be around! She can be seroius yet playful at the right times. :) Thanks for making Katina's hair long!! It's just way too hard to picture her with short hair. But honestly, even if you did say she had short hair, I would've imagined it long anyway. LOL Great update Parrish! :D

haku 24-12-2003 05:33

Corporal punishment, i strongly oppose to that! :bebebe: I dont like Katina.

Veggie Delite 25-12-2003 20:26

i like the characters so much.
this fic reminds me on that movie, i think it's Code red, with Jack Nicholson. i just love tha navy :D

guesshoo 27-12-2003 18:53

oh $hizznit!
don't laugh but i just figured out what you guys were referring to when you were discussing that sci-fi stuff. and the title "sail to the STARS".
THEY ARE SPACE!

oh wow, am i a dumby! :rolleyes: