Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   TatySite.net Forum Awards 2005 - Most Annoying (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9712)

Rachel 01-01-2006 21:06

TatySite.net Forum Awards 2005 - Most Annoying

Vote for the Most Annoying!

* Voting will be closed 31st january 2006 *

teeny 01-01-2006 22:39

I refuse to vote.

Kappa 01-01-2006 23:37

Same here. What some consider annoying, I consider valid thoughts.

Rachel 01-01-2006 23:39

Then why did neither of you say anything when the category was suggested? I wasn't particually up for it but everyone else seemed fine with it until Argos made a comment recently.

11Russia 01-01-2006 23:56

I voted xD

coolasfcuk 02-01-2006 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by darje
Same here. What some consider annoying, I consider valid thoughts.

and? this is true for any single category, hons? ex. What some consider good avatar, others might consider completely appalling ...

RowerB 02-01-2006 00:10

The user I nominated didn’t make it to the voting stage, so I voted for RowerB. cos he’s a two-faced slime with no integrity whatsoever.

Kappa 02-01-2006 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowerB
The user I nominated didn’t make it to the voting stage, so I voted for RowerB. cos he’s a two-faced slime with no integrity whatsoever.

:lol: You win the internet.

teeny 02-01-2006 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Then why did neither of you say anything when the category was suggested?

hehe.. cos I won't deny other people voting in this one just because I refuse to do so. I suppose some consider it a valid category so thats why :)

xmad 02-01-2006 19:00

I see there are members who find me annoying.
Do I find them annoying too??

QueenBee 02-01-2006 19:37

I don't really find anyone annoying.
Well okay I do. Just wanna strangle some of you sometimes.
ARGH!

xmad 02-01-2006 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Just wanna strangle some of you sometimes.

Really?!:(
Well,Thanks.:help:

Rachel 02-01-2006 21:14

She's joking, don't get your underwear in a twist :rolleyes:

QueenBee 02-01-2006 21:28

Well in order to be fair here... I wanna strangle ALL OF YOU sometimes.
Except maybe Rach. And zelda. And teeny and KQ. And darje. And a few others.

:)

xmad 02-01-2006 21:54

See Rachel,she was not joking.:(
I know why Khartoun2004 is mad at me,but I have no idea about QueenBee,I dont really know why sometimes I make her angry.
Well,I'm really sorry if I made anyone angry.But to be honest I didnt really mean to offend anyone.
I hope all of you(who are angry with me)accept my apologize.

midori 02-01-2006 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
I wanna strangle ALL OF YOU sometimes.

you want to strangle me too? :p

Kappa 02-01-2006 22:52

Yeah well, Queenie doesn't wanna strangle me because then she'd be left without one big admirer. And whatever could a queen do without admirers? :p

nath 03-01-2006 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmad
See Rachel,she was not joking.
I know why Khartoun2004 is mad at me,but I have no idea about QueenBee,I don't really know why sometimes I make her angry.
Well,I'm really sorry if I made anyone angry.But to be honest I didn't really mean to offend anyone.
I hope all of you(who are angry with me)accept my apologize.

QueenBee isn't angry with you XMAD :heh:...hihi...don't worry.....Oooopsss! except that you've said once she looked tired on pics or something like that:hmmm:

And why to apologize?!! I mean you've expressed once your ideas, but you behave perfectly on the forum. You're polite , you insult nobody, you aren't untolerent...So I really don't see why you should apologize...
So stay cool and Happy New Year!;)
Offtop:
I think just some people have kept in their mind "THE DISCUSSION" and haven't noticed how you behave after. So leave to them a little of time and stay how you are here and enjoy the Forum!! :)

forre 03-01-2006 10:27

Most annoying means high profile too, so I wouldn't take it as an offence. I bet once in a while, everybody got irritated with everybody here. True?

xmad 03-01-2006 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by nath
QueenBee isn't angry with you XMAD ...hihi...don't worry.....Oooopsss! except that you've said once she looked tired on pics or something like that

But she said she wasnt angry because of that.Or maybe she was :dknow:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nath
And why to apologize?!! I mean you've expressed once your ideas, but you behave perfectly on the forum. You're polite , you insult nobody, you aren't untolerent.

I can't find any other word except thanks.It's great to see that you said these things about me.Thanks again and Happy New Year to you(and other members) too!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
I bet once in a while, everybody got irritated with everybody here. True?

I think thats true.