Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Euro Dance Music (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9404)

haku 29-10-2005 20:01

Euro Dance Music

Rachel and i are both interested in Belgian dance music, with artists like Sylver, Milk Inc., Kate Ryan, Lasgo, and many more. This is European techno-pop at its best! :D

So this thread is to discuss and post material about Belgian techno-pop music, and also other European techno-pop artists who are not from Belgium but make the same style of music. :)

I'll start by posting the new single from my fave band: Milk Inc. - Go To Hell > Click < Excellent stuff! :D

Milk Inc.'s web site.

Sean Jon 29-10-2005 20:48

I know Lasgo! I really dont like them. I know 'Surrender' and... what was their famous one in the US?... Alone i think?

the music is good but i dont like the female's vocals.

Milk Inc is hot!

Igor 29-10-2005 20:50

More: DHT feat. Edmee :done:

Rachel 30-10-2005 00:04

Dunno if anyone will want this but it's a cover of "Insomnia" by Faithless performed by Lasgo, Sylver & Milk Inc that that was performed at the TMF Belgium Awards 2003. I think it's brilliant!

Click here

If anyone wants the performance video of this let me know and I'll upload it :)

haku 30-10-2005 01:36

Thanks for the link Igor, interesting. :D

Ok, so besides Milk Inc. which is my fave, i also like Kate Ryan a lot, her albums are really good, here's her latest single > click < Good stuff. :yes:
Kate Ryan also has a few songs in French, including some great covers of Mylène Farmer, i'll upload them someday. :D

And i also like Sylver (Rachel too :D ), here's their new single > click < Not my favorite song from them, but it's still good. :)

Rachel 30-10-2005 01:38

Sylver is the hotness :dead:

And I LOVE her voice :dead:

taty994945 30-10-2005 10:20

haku 30-10-2005 15:23

I just thought i would mention that Milk Inc. has won the Best Dance Act award at the TMF Awards this month, they've won that award for five years in a row! :D

Also their last single Go To Hell is currently #4 in the Belgian chart and #161 in the EU chart which is not that bad considering it's only sold in Belgium at the moment. :)

freddie 30-10-2005 15:49

Hmmm... I remember the Belgian 1986 Eurovision winner Sandra Kim with a tacky dance track called J'aime La Vie. Does that count? :D

vipla 30-10-2005 16:03

visit this site

If you're into Belgian dance music please go and visit this page as it's the best source for new releases and it has very good artist biographies for past and present acts! :cool:

http://www.dancevibes.be/

haku 01-11-2005 22:07

Thanks for the link vipla, i knew that site but thanks for posting. :)

I've uploaded Milk Inc.'s performance at the TMF awards a few weeks ago, great stuff as always with Milk Inc. :D Get it > here <

Big thank you to Rachel for finding it on p2p and sending it to me. :kwink:

KillaQueen 02-11-2005 00:03

not very much into dance, techno, trance, rave, house.. whatever music, but i reckon i love ATB (not Belgian, i know) and enjoy most Sylver tracks. mind you, Rach, the singer is yummy and her voice is gorgeous :yes:

thank you for the uploads, guys! :rose:

*exits thread singing "why worry, why worry? i'm still here for you..."* :gigi:

Rachel 02-11-2005 00:07

Igor, thank you for recommending DHT! I love "Depressed", "Listen To Your Heart" and "I Can't Be Your Friend" :yes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaQueen
... and enjoy most Sylver tracks. mind you, Rach, the singer is yummy and her voice is gorgeous :yes:

She is amazing! :dead: Totally not usually my type, she's very girly, but she's still hotttt :dead:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaQueen
*exits thread singing "why worry, why worry? i'm still here for you..."* :gigi:

I *LOVE* that song! :dead:

KillaQueen 02-11-2005 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
She is amazing! :dead: Totally not usually my type, she's very girly, but she's still hotttt :dead:

omg, same here. i'm not into girly girls, but i can make some exceptions for her (Silvy, right?) and a few other hotties. life is tough :gigi:
Quote:

I *LOVE* that song! :dead:
yeah, thats a great song! and the vid too! she's so dominant and so... RRRRR! shackles and... oh mamma! she's definitely hot :lol:

haku 02-11-2005 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
I love "Depressed", "Listen To Your Heart" and "I Can't Be Your Friend"

Well, i finally had some time to listen to the DHT album. :gigi: It's quite a varied album, from acoustical to pure electronic, i really like "Listen To Your Heart", "I Miss You", and "Why", that's the 3 songs that really stood out for me. :)

ikketiketoketiketoe 18-11-2005 19:52

hey, i'm from belgium.
If you ever need some translations, feel free to ask me, en though i don't really like their music exept for when I go out

KillaQueen 18-11-2005 20:00

i think we'd firstly need a translation of your nickname :laugh: ;)

ikketiketoketiketoe 24-11-2005 21:59

it doesn't need a translation, it's meaningless...
well in fact it has a story, but a meaningless story, so...:)

haku 22-03-2006 23:15

Download Kate Ryan's new single Je T'adore here. :)

Tracklist:
Kate Ryan - 01 - Je T'adore Club Mix
Kate Ryan - 02 - Je T'adore Extended Version
Kate Ryan - 03 - Je T'adore Dub Mix
Kate Ryan - 04 - Je T'adore Radio Edit

I've been listening to the Radio Edit and the Extended Version quite a lot, good Kate Ryan stuff as usual. :D

zelda05 22-03-2006 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber
Kate Ryan also has a few songs in French, including some great covers of Mylène Farmer, i'll upload them someday. :D

Amber, can you please upload it? Would be greatly appreciate it. :gigi: