Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Tatysite.net Forum Awards 2004 > Discussion (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=8224)

QueenBee 05-12-2004 02:18

Tatysite.net Forum Awards 2004 > Discussion

Will they ever happen?
The last one was so much fun, and it's almost the end of the year... So I thought I'd make a poll. The problem is, there aren't that many people active anymore and I wonder who would have the energy to "host" it? ;)

Y'want it?

Unplugged 05-12-2004 02:39

Well OF COURSE! :D

And I want some new categories :yes: :gigi:

QueenBee 05-12-2004 02:41

staringelf, well if we decide to have it, there will be new categories of course... ;) We just have to fix them, hehe!

Unplugged 05-12-2004 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
staringelf, well if we decide to have it, there will be new categories of course... We just have to fix them, hehe!

True, true :cool:

I'd really like to add a new category called Good Sport Award, cause I know of somebody who really deserved it this year! ;)

crni 05-12-2004 03:03

yeah, it'd be fun! :done:

freddie 05-12-2004 04:11

Yeah, sure. I'd lobby to get Echoed the most attractive member award. (Eventhough she's not active on the forum anymore)

Kate 05-12-2004 04:24

Already? Lol. It seems like it's only been a short while since we finished with the last awards.

But yeah, it'd be fun! :D

-->Shamless advertising<--

VOTE FOR ME AT THE HOTTIES AWARDS. :p :gigi: :laugh:

*cough*

forre 05-12-2004 10:41

Yeh, why not.

Mossopp 05-12-2004 10:49

Yeah, I think we should have another awards ceremony.
Now there are less regulars I might actually have a chance of winning something this time!

kishkash 05-12-2004 18:37

Yerp i reckon we should have em...and as far as a new category goes...we should have somefin like

Phattest Member :gigi:

rosh 07-12-2004 12:54

hell yeah ;) the way things are going , there are so few people posting we could ALL win an award each ;) [just need enough categories hehe]

teeny 07-12-2004 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh
[just need enough categories hehe]

and some planned voting system so that each category has a new winner :heh:

Mossopp 07-12-2004 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
and some planned voting system so that each category has a new winner :heh:

That wouldn't be entirely fair.
I do think however that there should be some rule defining eligibility. For example: a member cannot be nominated if he/she hasn't posted in the last 6 months.

Unplugged 07-12-2004 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossopp
there should be some rule defining eligibility. For example: a member cannot be nominated if he/she hasn't posted in the last 6 months.

I totally agree! So stop thinking about voting for Echoed, Freds! She's not here anymore. Dot. :p

Anyway, shouldn't we start the nomination process? I mean, we gotta start figuring out what categories should remain unchanged, what new categories should be created, and then start voting on nominees for each category, just like last time, and then the most voted get nominated!

If we had the nomination process done by the end of the December, we could start voting in the beginning of January.

What do you think? :D

Mossopp 07-12-2004 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by staringelf
If we had the nomination process done by the end of the December, we could start voting in the beginning of January.
What do you think? :D

Yeah, I'd say that sounds pretty good.
Who's organising all this BTW? Who's in the 'Awards Committee'? :D
And who voted "No" on the poll? Speak now, traitor! :bebebe:

Kate 07-12-2004 17:31

Quote:

Who's in the 'Awards Committee'?

I nominate Miguel, haku and Queenie.

Unplugged 07-12-2004 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar

Yeah, I nominate myself and haku and Queenie too :laugh: We organized the last nomination procedures too, and I personally counted all the votes :gigi: But also with your precious help in choosing the categories, Kate! :p

haku 07-12-2004 18:03

Quote:

That wouldn't be entirely fair.
I do think however that there should be some rule defining eligibility. For example: a member cannot be nominated if he/she hasn't posted in the last 6 months.

Personally i would be even stricter, i would say no nomination if the person hasn't posted in the last 30 days. If someone doesn't even post *once* a month, i can't see how they could be nominated, this is not the "Tatysite.net Lurkers Awards". :p

QueenBee 07-12-2004 18:29

Quote:

Yeah! But then it's like... we'll be voting for the Tatysite 2004 Awards, in 2005! :lol: But there's no other choice really, we're too late anyway. :p Weren't the last awards in November? Or am I totally crazy here?

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I nominate myself and haku and Queenie too
AAAAWWW *Wipes a tear* I feel so loved :gigi: Do I sense a group hug coming up?

Quote:

i would say no nomination if the person hasn't posted in the last 30 days. If someone doesn't even post *once* a month, i can't see how they could be nominated, this is not the "Tatysite.net Lurkers Awards".
I agree, 6 months is still a pretty long time. I can understand if someone is away on vacation or whatever - but I don't think anyone of the active users is. :p

Okay now let's figure out how we're gonna set this up! :)

Kate 07-12-2004 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Do I sense a group hug coming up?

Definitly. GROUP HUG, EVERYONE!! :D :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
i would say no nomination if the person hasn't posted in the last 30 days. If someone doesn't even post *once* a month, i can't see how they could be nominated, this is not the "Tatysite.net Lurkers Awards".

I agree, too. :) It's only fair. But I'd make an exception of Rachel. Even though she came back to the forum only a short while ago, she managed to do so many nice things and contribute so much that I didn't have nearly enough time to keep up with giving the reputation points to her. Lol.