Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Close Enough To Touch (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=3590)

rivierakid 06-06-2003 00:29

HA!

I was right! It WAS about a baseball bat!

Now I know why you wouldn't bet...cuz you knew I was right...:D

Anyway (back on topic...^_^;; ), great new chapters Parrish! :rose: Which, of course, is no surprise to anybody, since Parrish rocks. ^_^

parrish122 06-06-2003 00:29

Yay Ripp!!

Thanks, as always, for the effort you go through to have my fic on your site.

Parrish

YLuelniaa 06-06-2003 01:23

wickedly cool yet sad...i just love it.its like an emotional rollercoaster

tatucraze 06-06-2003 04:02

i love it

i love the fan fic soooo much but so much about "RAIN" is really making me unpatient

dare2dream28 06-06-2003 05:01

Wonderful massive update parrish as usual! :D tatucraze, think of Rain this way...it's part of the healing process for Yulia. The more Yulia talks about Rain, means the more she's trusting Lena...it's a way of building the relationship. Am I anywhere near the right answer parrish?

PoisonousTruth 06-06-2003 05:12

NICE Update

I got teary eyed, laughed (at the meatball throwing), and then got teary eyed again. In my my opinion that makes a good storyline. Very well done Parrish.

smilie faces 06-06-2003 07:10

I love u Parrish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks thanks thanks...
the new chapters were oooooooh sooo good

pacmangirl 06-06-2003 07:47

Intense parrish, very intense! Hey... know what? The whole thing about the 'shack' in the woods and the mean man totally reminded me of that movie Insomnia.. woooo, gives me chills
Awesome work :done:

Ripptyd 06-06-2003 11:08

pacmangirl, at first the shack reminded me of the book "Bridge To Terabithia" then I was like "Hmmmm...Bridge To Terabithia gone VERY wrong..." LMAO.

For anyone that doesn't know the book or why it reminded me...It's because these two kids had a hangout in the woods, and the girl ended up dying while it was rainy or something, while trying to swing across to the fort thing. Good book. Very good book. And I've totally ruined it for anyone wanting to read it. *smacks forhead*

Anyhow, good chapters parrish. You know you rock!

parrish122 06-06-2003 13:24

The funny thing is...

..I haven't seen Insomnia or read that book "The Bridge to Terabithia". :) I'll have to now, just to know what you two are talking about. :)

And tatucraze...what do you mean "so much about Rain is really making me unpatient"? I am not sure I know what you were getting at.

But yeah, Dare2dream, you've got it exactly right. :)

Thanks for all the comments!

Parrish

warx 06-06-2003 15:58

so wats nxt??

Ripptyd 06-06-2003 17:38

parrish122, well it's a 5th grader reading level book. But I love those young books that hold deeper messages, like The Chronicles of Narnia, The Giver, Tuck Everlasting, etc.

PoisonousTruth 06-06-2003 23:26

Bridge to Terabithia

I was just going through my book collection and guess what I found? Bridge to Terabithia. It has always been one of my faves and it probably always will be.

So, I can see why the story reminded Ripptyd of the book.

Anyways... *l*

pacmangirl 07-06-2003 04:25

The Chronicles of Narnia and Tuck Everlasting are awesome :yes:
But I must find me this Bridge to Terabithia now... :D

Ripptyd 08-06-2003 00:32

Part 14 is up.

Parrish, you titled it part 15 though, so just wanted to know if you knew, or if you forgot to send a part. LOL.

parrish122 08-06-2003 00:43

Yeah, I figured that out this morning. When I sent you the newest chapter, I titled it "the *real* chapter 15*. LOL! I'd also sent you the "fixed" version of chapter 14 where Rain's boss *doesn't* go from being female in one paragraph and then suddenly turn male in the very next sentence. <Smile> Oh well, mistakes add character, right?

Perhaps I shouldn't type these chapters so early in the morning....

Parrish

dare2dream28 08-06-2003 05:03

Woohoo!!!! Another chapter to read!!!! *gets back from reading chapter* GREAT stuff, yet again! :done: Funny gas station scene...I soo felt like I wanted to witness that guy getting drenched by all the soap and water! hehe

parrish122 08-06-2003 13:38

Thanks Dare2dream :)

Parrish

warx 08-06-2003 16:41

parrish, tnx for new chap....

w/o question, u definitly hd this gft in writing...
im jst wondering, the situation of lena and yulia is little bit hard...i mean, yulia still inluv with rain, then lena likes yulia very much...aaaahhhh, ok heres my though, the situation is so unfair for lena...dnt u think...?

never mind me...but tnx again for sharing it with us

Ripptyd 08-06-2003 17:35

warx, but she realizes she could never replace Rain. It'd be completely selfish and insensitive of her to think she could make Yulia forget all about Rain.

Think of it like this...a couple is married for a few years. One person dies. The other half of the couple is devestated, of course. They mourn for however long it personally takes them. Somewhere down the road, they meet someone new. They remarry.

Does it mean the surviving partner forgot all about their previous partner? Of course not.
Does it mean they don't genuinely love their new partner? Of course not. :)

Sorry for stealing an answer instead of parrish. LMAO.