Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   UTIMTA (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12831)

manatsu103 11-04-2010 17:35

UTIMTA

April, 11, 2010
Today the full maxi-single of "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" is released digitally on the Official UTIMTA Myspace. The Single Contains the breakthrough Single "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU", a new catchy B-Side "How Far I'd Go", and an Exclusive Remix of "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" by one of Springfield's Top Producers, Ryan Stewart. The Physical Copies of the Single will be released on the 26th of April. listen here: http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley

Furthermore UTIMTA will be kicking off a tour this year at various venues in the Ohio Valley. The first show will be on April 17th, at Springfield Ohio's Mall. More shows will be booked within the following months.

Please tell me what you think of the single as whole, listen to the whole thing, and if you want to leave nasty comments, don't even post here.

Talyubittu 12-04-2010 07:03

Stop using things like "top producers" - as Springfield, Ohio isn't even known for its complete lack of a music scene. Your song would sound better if your poor quality autotune wasn't used. It has a lot of potential.

manatsu103 14-04-2010 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 392863)
Stop using things like "top producers" - as Springfield, Ohio isn't even known for its complete lack of a music scene. Your song would sound better if your poor quality autotune wasn't used. It has a lot of potential.

Thank you for saying it has potential. :) I hope to buy the whole studio package of Antares soon.
Its ridiculously priced, but its the best. And I beg to differ with you about springfield. A Grammy nominated artist helms from here, ever heard of John Legend? Springfield does have a slow scene, with mostly screamo CRAP, and cheap R&B/Rap artists, but Ryan Stewart is the best producer I've heard around these parts.. :D

Talyubittu 14-04-2010 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatsu103 (Post 392889)
Thank you for saying it has potential. :) I hope to buy the whole studio package of Antares soon.
Its ridiculously priced, but its the best. And I beg to differ with you about springfield. A Grammy nominated artist helms from here, ever heard of John Legend? Springfield does have a slow scene, with mostly screamo CRAP, and cheap R&B/Rap artists, but Ryan Stewart is the best producer I've heard around these parts.. :D

No. Just because a Grammy winning artist is FROM Springfield does not mean that there is a music scene there. Not the same thing, at all.

manatsu103 14-04-2010 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 392891)
No. Just because a Grammy winning artist is FROM Springfield does not mean that there is a music scene there. Not the same thing, at all.

Guess you can't really make that acusation if you don't live here. But Anywayz...

manatsu103 17-04-2010 20:40

UTIMTA TOUR 2010 BEGINS TODAY!
The venue is at UPPER VALLEY MALL, in Springfield.
50+ people are expected to come to the event.

I will perform a new song titled "GETAWAY!" which will be on the upcoming sophmore album set to be released in Late 2010 to early 2011.

The Set List:
1. All Because of You
2. Cracks of Love
3. How Far I'd Go
4. GETAWAY!
5. Illusion of Love
6. For My Mother
7. All Because of You (Reprise)
8. All Because of You (StewRat Remix)

Talyubittu 18-04-2010 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatsu103 (Post 392893)
Guess you can't really make that acusation if you don't live here. But Anywayz...

Uhm. No quief. I know what the eff goes on as far as local music. Springfield, Ohio does not have an established music scene. Thank you, the end. And it's accusation.

manatsu103 18-04-2010 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 392923)
Uhm. No quief. I know what the eff goes on as far as local music. Springfield, Ohio does not have an established music scene. Thank you, the end. And it's accusation.

Okay. haha. Since you know EVERYTHING about music, and how its suppose to be.

Offtop:
And why are you 18 now? I thought we were in our twenties?

Talyubittu 19-04-2010 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatsu103 (Post 392924)
Okay. haha. Since you know EVERYTHING about music, and how its suppose to be.

Offtop:
And why are you 18 now? I thought we were in our twenties?

No. I know more than you about music. And more about local music, and established centers for local music around the U.S. - and what about being 18? I don't understand what you're saying at all.

manatsu103 19-04-2010 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 392925)
No. I know more than you about music. And more about local music, and established centers for local music around the U.S. - and what about being 18? I don't understand what you're saying at all.

Of course you do! :rolleyes:

You told someone on the forum earlier this year that you were in your twenties?
I thought you were around 18.

The Show went well, many praised my live vocals, the only problem was the sound system which absolutly sucked.

Talyubittu 21-04-2010 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatsu103 (Post 392928)
Of course you do! :rolleyes:

You told someone on the forum earlier this year that you were in your twenties?
I thought you were around 18.

The Show went well, many praised my live vocals, the only problem was the sound system which absolutly sucked.

No, nimrod. I told you in THAT thread, that you quoted Khartoun, not me. My age is clearly displayed to the left of my posts. And, you should upload a video. I want to know what your live vocals sound like.

LINK - DUR.

manatsu103 02-05-2010 17:31

I just finished up recording the vocals for the new song "GETAWAY!" yesterday, with professional quality Antares Autotuning. :D It still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but is generally finished, :)

manatsu103 04-05-2010 02:11

Am now recording a song called "Rumours", its a completely different vocal style then Ive ever sang before, extremely high! Its my favorite song ever!

Talyubittu 04-05-2010 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatsu103 (Post 393008)
I just finished up recording the vocals for the new song "GETAWAY!" yesterday, with professional quality Antares Autotuning. :D It still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but is generally finished, :)

The quality of the autotune isn't the problem. It's your voice. Why don't you try something without autotune.

Edit: I listened to your album on your MySpace again. - If you seriously would just fine tune things, your album would be really good. It has huge potential.

manatsu103 11-05-2010 01:56

The new mini-album, or Extended Play, titled "DEPARTURE" will be released on May 22nd!
The Track Listing is as follows:

1. All Because of You
2. How Far I'd Go
3. rumours
4. GETAWAY!
5. bffx
6. All Because of You (StewRat Remix)

The new songs will be released online this week.
The photoshoot for the cover, will take place this weekend, and will be cassete film themed. (You'll just have to wonder, haha)

Offtop:
Thank you Tim, Maybe you could possibly handle the vocals for future songs?

Talyubittu 11-05-2010 02:05

I would but alas, I'm preparing to move as well as recording me own album.

manatsu103 11-05-2010 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 393072)
I would but alas, I'm preparing to move as well as recording me own album.

Ah, thats sucks. :/

manatsu103 12-05-2010 19:48

You can hear the new songs "GETAWAY!" (The new single) and "rumours" on the official UTIMTA myspace here, http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley
GETAWAY! has gotten positive reviews, it is a auto-tuned, new musical and vocal aproach for me, and I like it.
rumours has gotten mixed views, and is also a newer vocal range for me at points.... I love it, and I mean every word in all my new songs.
The other new song, bffx, which is the only ballad on the new cd will not be released online.
Hope you enjoy!

btw, i just listened to the myspace, and it is in such low quality, its ridiculous!! I'm mad!

Talyubittu 31-05-2010 12:34

I really like Getaway. I'd also like to hear a version without the autotune as well. Your pitch is more on target, a few slips but much better. I like the fact that you're playing around with effects too! You should message me!

manatsu103 02-06-2010 04:12

Im glad you like getaway. i will have to reset the song to take away the autotuning. you can message me if you want. :) this summer i am concentrating on new top quality material....