Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu's New Album - Track List ::Released::. Look inside --> (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6749)

Kate 09-02-2004 22:52

Tatu's New Album - Track List ::Released::. Look inside -->

According to the article in Zoloto.ee (a record label), Andrei Pokutnyi, Vladimir Adaritshev and Katya Netchayeva - three Russians from Tallinn, Estonia - who are working with Tatu in Podnebesnaya, provided us with the track list for Tatu's next album.

The whole track list on the album is as follows:

-> "Belochka" ["Squirrel"]
-> "Ya budu" ["I will"]
-> "Vse Normalno" ["Everything's fine"],
-> "Ty soglasna" ["You agree"] and
-> "V kosmose skvoznyaki" ["There are draughts in cosmos"]
-> "Protye Dvizheniya" ["Simple Motions"]
-> "Ne Ver Ne Boisya Ne Prosi" ["Don't trust, don't fear, don't ask"]
-> "Nichya" ["Nobody's"]

And some remixes, I am sure. As well as a very special message from Julia and Lena. :gigi:

Any interesting thoughts?

Edit: fixed a lil' typo...

Lux 09-02-2004 22:58

all this time, only 6 new tracks :mad: :none: this won't hold over well, especially when this is their chance of reeling back the fans that have started to walk away

Kate 09-02-2004 23:02

Lux, I don't think this is the final track list... :) Or maybe it is... who knows... the girls work hard, you can totally understand them settling for a smaller track list... plus, poor Juls... she has to save her voice...

:rolleyes:

Unplugged 09-02-2004 23:05

If this is really it, they can prepare themselves for a huge flop. Just 6 tracks?!

mir 09-02-2004 23:07

Hmm wonder what this special message might be....
*shudders*

Kate 09-02-2004 23:08

mir, try reading between the lines of the track list. :kwink:

cirrus 09-02-2004 23:08

Can't wait to hear that "Squirrel"... :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like "tatu" type of titles, but the news seems sorta-official. Hmmmmm... don't knock it 'till you've heard it, right?

katbeidar, what do you mean by reading between the lines? I'm blind.

mir 09-02-2004 23:12

hmm what i read there could mean they are still together...
*prays* and intend to stay that way.....*wonders*

Kate 09-02-2004 23:15

cirrus,
Quote:

katbeidar, what do you mean by reading between the lines? I'm blind.
That's for you to decide... :heh:

Celtic Jobber 09-02-2004 23:16

Thanks very much for the info Kate. :rose:

So, is "Squirrell" going to be this album's "Robot"? :laugh:

cirrus 09-02-2004 23:18

Actually katbeidar, you don't really know do you? How could you know? Hmmmm... you're tricky, you ;)

I hope Ivan shares some sound clips soon. Oh and there's gonna be new video... I love videos. He has to make atleast one new video for the album. I hope that "new" video isn't NVNB...

Kate 09-02-2004 23:23

cirrus, you got me. :p

No, actually, there is a hidden message from Tatu. You just have to look very hard at the song titles, and see what direction they point you, and depending on how the stars align at the moment, you will see it... Don't forget to chant "Oo-ga-ga Boo-ga-ga" at the same time. :D

Unplugged 09-02-2004 23:28

The "hidden" message is: "We're on crack!" :laugh:

spyretto 09-02-2004 23:46

My interesting thought is:

RIP OFF!! THAT'S A RIP OFF!!

I guess Tatu really live the spirit of the 80s, where lipsynching was king and albums hardly exceeded the 30 minute mark. You have to do a lot more these days, I'm afraid.

Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs. :hmmm:

Kate 09-02-2004 23:51

spyretto,
Quote:

Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs.
Yeah, that's great! Cuz I don't wanna waste my online time to download 12 songs like "Nichya". :dead:

See? there's a bright side to every situation. :D

Unplugged 09-02-2004 23:54

You don't like "Nichya", Kate?

I think it's nice. Especially when Lena sings :love: Her voice is so soothing...

crni 09-02-2004 23:58

well...y'all are so negative on this album... loads of sarcasm in the air... :rolleyes:
if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that. 8 songs (+/-) and few remixes would be fine with me. of course few more "real" songs wouldn't do any damage but i see no tragedy in the current situation...

spyretto 10-02-2004 00:02

I like it too...

Nice avatar staringelf..any other part of Lena's anatomy you'd like to bring to our attention?

Kate 10-02-2004 00:03

Yeah, well... I guess Tatu have a long way to go before they release albums like Celine Dion. She released two albums in 2003, both had 14 songs on them, in different languages.

We will never see Tatu release two albums, one English, one Russian with 14 different songs on each one this year, or any year to that matter. :(

crni 10-02-2004 00:03

Quote:

Originally posted by sasha
staringelf :done: i thought i was the only one liking it ...soothing voice :yes:
well...since zachem ya is my favourite song form the 1st album, it's logical that i'd pretty much like nichya ;)
so there's three (EDIT: four) of us :D lol