Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Twilight - By Stephenie Meyer (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12283)

Talyubittu 21-11-2008 22:24

Twilight - By Stephenie Meyer

I think we had a thread on Twilight before the forum crashed awhile back. At any rate...here it is again.

Twilight
Quote:

Seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, to live with her father, Charlie. There, she finds herself drawn to a mysterious classmate, Edward Cullen, who is revealed to be a 108-year-old vampire but is physically seventeen. Although Edward discourages the romance at first, they soon fall deeply in love. When the arrival of three nomadic vampires, James, Laurent, and Victoria, puts Bella's life in danger, Edward and his family, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, put their lives at stake to save her.
I just saw the movie and may I just say......HOT DAMN! It was AMAZING. PERFECTION. A great adaptation of a novel into a film. Edward and Bella may sex me ANYTIME they wish. HOMFG.

COMMAFANATKA93 22-11-2008 00:11

I'm going to see it... I'm so excited!

Larie't 23-11-2008 17:26

I loove twilight! I've read all the books :D Damn, damn... I can't find the movie online yet, and it isn't reliased here until January...

Quote:

I just saw the movie and may I just say......HOT DAMN! It was AMAZING. PERFECTION. A great adaptation of a novel into a film. Edward and Bella may sex me ANYTIME they wish. HOMFG.
YAY! I'm jealous! I've heard that it has gotten bad reviews but I don't want to read about it until I've see it myself.. and btw, I just read that they will make new moon to a film too! :D

I thought of doing a thread about this but, I'm such a fandom whore already :p...

EDIT: Some awsome fanmade trailers for the books new moon and eclipse

MalchikGeiBrand 26-11-2008 02:22

I've had the book for over a year - and I even brought it with me to all of my trips (even over seas to Asia) and I still didn't finish it. I did get it partially to carry around the book cover around school like some fashion accessory or something anyway. :lalala: Since last week I've been trying to read it - or cram it, specifically - before I go see the movie.

It's better than I thought, and while I do think it's a little over-rated, (Yes Ms.Swan, Edward has perfect muscles and a perfect nose and a perfect everything. I get it.) it's not as over-rated as some people would think. I heard the movie was a bit of a let down though, but I'm really easy to please so maybe I'll like it.

Cats_In_The_Hat 08-02-2009 06:31

I bought the book after my English teacher dogged me into it, but by the 50th page I was bored out my mind. Everyone says the action makes the boring parts worth it, but good God...Such lame romance in my opinion. I don't mean to anger anyone, just my opinion. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 375309)
Edward and his family put their lives at stake to save her

Lol, I'm such a dork..Teehee, Vampires...stake?

:blabla:

Talyubittu 08-02-2009 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380429)
I bought the book after my English teacher dogged me into it, but by the 50th page I was bored out my mind. Everyone says the action makes the boring parts worth it, but good God...Such lame romance in my opinion. I don't mean to anger anyone, just my opinion. :o

If you only got to page 50, then you really haven't even given it a shot, considering it's about 600 pages long and you haven't even gotten into major character development or plot yet.

Quote:

Lol, I'm such a dork..Teehee, Vampires...stake?

That doesn't apply to Twilight.

Edgar 08-02-2009 07:53

I think that Running bling would be a excellent soundtrack for New Moon. But I don't think that it can be possible (You know when Bella goes crazy, She was running blind to the danger to hear Edward's voices)

Cats_In_The_Hat 08-02-2009 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 380436)
If you only got to page 50, then you really haven't even given it a shot, considering it's about 600 pages long and you haven't even gotten into major character development or plot yet.

Perhaps I'll save it for a rainy day. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 380436)
That doesn't apply to Twilight.

It still made me giggle. :o

taty994945 27-02-2009 04:24

Twilight is shit!

Khartoun2004 21-07-2009 10:12

Ok I'm a very loyal Edward Fanboy... but I would be lying if I said that Jake (Taylor Lautner) wasn't hotter than Edward (Robert Pattinson) in New Moon.... :dead: Ahhh those muscles.....:dead:

Larie't 21-07-2009 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 (Post 387230)
Ok I'm a very loyal Edward Fanboy... but I would be lying if I said that Jake (Taylor Lautner) wasn't hotter than Edward (Robert Pattinson) in New Moon.... :dead: Ahhh those muscles.....:dead:

In Twilight he looked like a boy and in the book he also is a boy, but after he becomes a werewolf.... And the actor is 17!... I feel such a pedo to find him so hot :hmmm:

manatsu103 21-07-2009 12:36

I'm on the last book.
I wasnt really pleased with the movie too well, but still enjoyed it none the less.
I dunno it seemed kinda cheesy to me, the film, I mean.
Compared to the book, (which is a MENTAL ORGASM), it doesnt even stand a chance.

jamaica 22-07-2009 13:26

There are talks of a Twilight graphic novel (manga) version in the works. Thoughts?

Khartoun2004 22-07-2009 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamaica (Post 387366)
There are talks of a Twilight graphic novel (manga) version in the works. Thoughts?

I think they are just trying to milk the franchise for all it's worth... We have the books and we have movies... Why do we also need a manga version of the book?

Larie't 28-07-2009 13:47

I just can't get enough of THIS :heart::heart::heart: the scene with the motorbike is also cool, but that's just sooo dramatic! My favorite book ohh...

Slayer 10-11-2009 00:22

i liked twilight film adaptation more than the book it's self
besides i think Stephenie should have written a bit more sex scenes in the novel coz it teases a lot :D