Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards. [Nominations Thread] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6513)

denial 05-01-2004 02:16

Quote:

Originally posted by nataku
6). Most Unpredictable Member.
ms.denial
awww.....why? ..... did I surprised you ... :coctail:

Quote:

9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos)
i still say the hawtest asian here is Lux! :D
ouch... you said it was me ..and you wanted to vote me ........what change..?

:rose:

Lux 05-01-2004 02:30

nataku - MOI?????? :lol: :none: but me photographs soo badly. refer to webshots account ME me and mee :ill:

madeldoe 05-01-2004 02:37

Quote:

Originally posted by denial
awww.....why? ..... did I surprised you ... :coctail:
lol yes..many a times :D

Quote:

ouch... you said it was me ..and you wanted to vote me ........what change..?

:rose:
shhhh..i already told you :rose:

Quote:

nataku - MOI?????? but me photographs soo badly. refer to webshots account ME me and mee
hush missy! i see nothing but hawtness :D

Kate 05-01-2004 02:44

Guys, please, don't spam in here... It'll make the vote counting very difficult. :(

Lux 05-01-2004 02:47

nataku - are you saying i'm a freak? :none:

sorry kate

madeldoe 05-01-2004 02:54

Quote:

Originally posted by Lux
nataku - are you saying i'm a freak? :none:
*cough* no ur just freakEH :kwink:

Quote:

sorry kate
chea my bad :rose:

coolasfcuk 05-01-2004 02:56

Quote:

Originally posted by katbeidar
Guys, please, don't spam in here... It'll make the vote counting very difficult.
yeah, people, please... do you want me to go blind trying to count later :dead:
..thanks for thinking about me and being nice from now on in advance :rose:

kishkash 05-01-2004 03:01

BAM BAM BAAAAAAAAAM here come my votes....gather round all...please....sit

1). Best General Male Perfomance.
Haku :D
2). Best General Female Performance.
Mossopppppp...ppp
3). Best Moderator.
Echoed - fo SHO ;)
4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives)
Rach :D
5). Best Avatar.
can i vote for myself? :rolleyes: *tries to look innocent*
taty23498234...coz he just crayjee
Maddy coz u never see the pfffffffts coming :gigi:
7). Most Addicted to this Forum.
TvA, Denial
8). Best Original Nickname.
puffymoos!!
Thats hard since there are so many HAWTIES...but LUX wins hands down....such HAWTNESS... i have an azn fetish...sorry Maddy :kwink:
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
PuffyMoos!!!! once again...her talent is unbounded :D
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
Queenbee...always a pleasure to read ur posts and watch u grow more and more :rose:
12). Best Statement Maker.
Tom Violence - makes very valid and well debated points
13). Most Controversial Member.
Fridge :lol:
14). Most Predictable Member.
Denial....are u single babe? ;) (ya know we wubs ya *big group hug everyone*)
15). Best Member of the Year!!
i dunno...this is a tough one

Kate 05-01-2004 03:39

kishkash, :spy: I am really not in the mood for fun today. :grustno:

TheFox 05-01-2004 07:45

9). Best Looking Member: Ripptyd ;)

Reasoning: She just is :p

Fox.

QueenBee 05-01-2004 08:40

Quote:

TvA, Denial
:znaika: You can only vote for one person cheater :p

TheFox, heeeeeeeeey... :spy:

Quote:

I voted for you, your avatars are great. So how do you make a good avatar? I'm so frustrated
Magic powers :kwink: (I'll make you one if you want)

denial 05-01-2004 13:09

Quote:

Originally posted by kishkash
[b]BAM BAM BAAAAAAAAAM here come my votes....gather round all...please....sit
awww..very sexual !!

Quote:

TvA, Denial
what's the matter Kish,, could not made up your mind? LoL ... its okay Tva can have it... :rose:

Quote:

14). Most Predictable Member.
Denial....are u single babe? ;) (ya know we wubs ya *big group hug everyone*)
:no: :yes: :no: :bum: :dead: ..:hmmm:

teeny 05-01-2004 13:25

Quote:

On a completely egocentrical note, I'm glad to know my popularity in this forum declined when I refused to bow and cry over the documental. Thank you, people, that's all I needed to know.
Must disappoint you.. I'm planning to nominate you for must changed, since you used to be seen everywhere in the forum, and now your opinions are stated in small portions here and there.. also the temper seems more contolled :heh:

I'll edit the vote in my first post later.. :)

QueenBee 05-01-2004 13:40

darje, I voted for you. :done: "most original nickname" because as you know, I LOVE IT. And I haven't placed all my votes yet, so you never know.. ;)

And we still love you, at least I do. :love:

teeny 05-01-2004 13:55

Quote:

And we still love you, at least I do.
yeah we do.. :) And the nick is really cool too.. so is yours QB, though it's always shortened;)

QueenBee 05-01-2004 14:07

TLFdk, thanks :rose: I know it's cool. :lady: Yours is pretty witty.. your initals (?) and "Dk" as in Denmark.. (?) :done:

denial 05-01-2004 14:13

hi ... do you remember my avatars? I have it here...

on the left side: :flag:

denial's avatar they tells story you know....and they change like a movie...

teeny 05-01-2004 14:14

Quote:

Yours is pretty witty.. your initals (?) and "Dk" as in Denmark.. (?)
it's not that well thought of.. but at least I remember it ;)
And yeah you got the meaning right.

nath 06-01-2004 09:27

1). Best General Male Perfomance Freddie. He was the 2003's Male Star !:D

2). Best General Female Performance.
My Little QueenBee. Because she was EVERYWHERE!....She could argue as well on the subjects relating to T.a.t.u as on the subjects of the general threads. Her posts were always fast, intelligent, funny and generous, I mean that she is really interested in the others. I'll repeat myself here but i'm deeply impressed by the fact that a so young little girl could have a such mature behaviour!... Bravo, Miss QueenBee! :love:

3). Best Moderator.
I'ld vote for nobody here because i'ld vote for the WHOLE MODS' TEAM...why? because I think that JUST ONE PERSON NEVER COULD GET the same result than the whole team...because each one has her/his role to play in this little community...the behaviour are different but the capacities about the langages are different , too....
All the Mods are complementary...Miss Echo is the Diplomat Girl with humour and she has a perfect command of English and French langages, Forre is that one who has to negotiate with Igor... what Echo can't do because of the barrier of the language and the comprehension of another culture, another way of thinking...Forre understand the way of thinking of Russian People, tatu , for exemple...
Miss Echo has prefered to "keep alive a Dream about Tatu" on this forum in staying always NEUTRAL when the discussions were about sensitive problems...
Forre has prefered to warn sometimes about the fact the Reality could be other thing that what we all wished to be like truth,we all wanted our dreams about tatu were true....
I think these Two different behaviours were necessary for the LIFE of THIS FORUM...They were different but COMPLEMENTARY....

I mean: *this forum , just with Forre as mod , (Warning: I use "Forre" , here , as an "extreme image" which is the symbol of this "point of view" on tatu = tatu are great singers with full of charisma, they have very attaching personnalities..but they are , too, a marketing product) would have problems because the members of this forum wanted to DREAM.....

BUT *this forum , just with Echo as mod , would have problems too...
i mean...it would be a forum with NO Credibility!....because if you made the choice of the DREAM, beause you know that what would be pleasant to the forum 's members, okay it's cool but what about the quality of the debates, of the discussions, what about of the critical aspect ?....only one way to speak.....and the result is a catastroph!..i saw that a lot on the french forums....

Tatysite is a REFERENCE!...a Quality REFERENCE which has kept an emotional side too......and I deeply think it's thanks to the differences and the complementary of the mods...and of the members, of course...

When I said "MODS" , i used , here, just 2 names because they were the images of 2 different ways to drive the things....but I don't forget 2 other wonderful MOds : Miss RUSSKAYATATU & Miss COOL !....and too...PARRISH122 who made so much on the fanfic forum..
RUSSKAYATATU & COOL...are 2 GREAT persons....they are both subtle, have a very good perception of people and have very rich personalities !

I would like to pay homage to Kate because she could be an excellent mod, she can create a ALIVE debate but, unfortunately, after brilliant analyses, she can suddenly react with the psychology of a 10 years old little girl...she misses nervous stability to be a perfect mod.
But it is at her brilliant side that I want to pay homage here...

To all the persons above I would like to say THANK YOU ...because in more of your qualities, you are courageous, hard-working people people, you gave much of your time for this forum and for all these translations that you provided to us...( i don't forget the translators members , of course )

4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives)
I_Love_Yulia. TVA gave wonderful pics to us, the Taysite Team gave so much russians translations or informations to us BUT I would always remember the Emotion that i felt when I was waiting for the VIDEOS thaat I love Yulia caught for us...thank you, Rachel.

5). Best Avatar
QueenBee's avatars...always a refined taste...
Even if I always LAUGH when i see the avatar of?????.... :lalala: ASHAMED...i can't find the nickname here...it's the Green guy from Monster & Compagny...and for Christmas , he was deformed...toooo fuunnnyyy..i'll edit later...sorry for my bad memory...
Edit: Thanks to Xena i found it , it was the avatar of warx - which always cracks me up! ---> warx's avatar
:(I didn't find the deformed version which was too funny...:D
But i still vote for the QueenBee 's avatars
EDIT: I love a lot too the Igor's avatar with the 2 Rabbit little ears & the snow: it's too cute !

Baby Darje ..you have a brain girl ! :done:

TvA

8). Best Original Nickname.
THEVolkovaADDICT I don't know if it's original but I like it .

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer
Sorry never read them

11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
QueenBee.
I Love Yulia has changed a lot but in her way to look Tatu.
QueenBee has opened out herself on this forum .

12). Best Statement Maker. .
Forre.
For this category, I thought to SPYRETTO, too...
SPYRETTO, I thought to him for the category of the person who changed the most...I remember him in July and when I see him now , i just want to say :done: Spyretto!...The way you arrive to control yourself is simply AMAZING!...and your comments are great, too!
The comments of PowerPuffGrrrl are strong too..and the comments of UHAKU are full of intelligence and tolerance but too rare...

13). Most Controversial Member .
Katbeidar.

14). Most Predictable Member
Xena.

15). Best Member of the Year!!
Miss QueenBee..because she always supported the dialogue...she can be light and funny when it is necessary and serious and deep when it is necessary, too.
She is abble to listen to the point of view of the others and she was everywhere on the forum.
Little QueenBee is abble to speak both with her Head and with her Heart.;)

denial 06-01-2004 09:34

Nath .. where is no. 8?

hint: ..psss.. read my signature .. and you almost seen it everywhere in the forum.