Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Halloween (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5761)

Disengage 29-10-2003 20:15

Halloween

My favorite holiday is just around the corner. What are everyone's Halloween plans? Are you dressing up? As what?

If Yulia and Lena were to dress up, what do you think their costumes would be? I think Yulia would make a great catwoman. I'm not sure about Lena.

freddie 29-10-2003 20:41

Rememebr that mixer article that said "Lena looks like she was kidnapped from some elfin fairy land?" Well there's an idea for you. :p

Yulia is a young Liza Minelli for sure.:)

Veggie Delite 01-11-2003 00:32

well, lena could be a cute little hobbit :p

QueenBee 01-11-2003 01:25

I'm not a big fan of Halloween. :/ I did attend a party though - dressed as myself :P We watched "The Ring" at my friend's house.. :eek: I'm NEVER going to sleep again.. and if I do, I will have several lights on.. :p

Mossopp 01-11-2003 13:06

queenbee Was it the original Japanese version of 'The Ring', or was it the Hollywood remake? Neither were particularly scary IMO but the remake had the edge cos the special effects budget was obviously higher.

Anyway, back on-topic - sorry! - I didn't do anything for Halloween. Only 2 kids came to my house this year. They told a really crap joke and then left (they did scare the life outta my mother when she opened the door though, so they weren't completely useless :D )

EeZeReal 01-11-2003 13:47

Quote:

Neither were particularly scary IMO but the remake had the edge cos the special effects budget was obviously higher.
True, but the girl climbing out of the telly kind of makes you paranoid LOL... :p

I only had like 3 people knock as well.... Halloween was kind of a flop this year... *Cheers* :D

raven ryuu 01-11-2003 14:08

Halloween in my neighborhood...

There's at least a thousand people (not including those who live in it) who turnout to trick-or-treat in my neighborhood. Guam, being the small place that it is, has few villages with streetlights and sidewalks...you know...for safe trick-or-treating. And my neighborhood is one of those safe zones. We get kids and parents from the other end of the island come over to get treats ;)
We pass out candy yearly, and we always run out within an hour and a half :dead:

QueenBee 01-11-2003 17:00

Mossopp, the Hollywood remake.. I heard the Japanese is WAY scarier though.. So now I wanna see it.. :( And what do you mean by "Neither were particularly scary"?! :eek: Last night was the first time I had to sleep with my lamp on.. :laugh:

raven ryuu, keeewl.. But maybe not so kewl.. I don't wanna give these brats my candy, they can buy their own.. shmiff.

Btw no-one came to my house as far as I know.. This is the most dangerous neighborhood in south Sweden, I think.. Or well, if you go trick or treating here, people will either a) Make fun of you for the rest of the year and possibly next year aswell or b) beat you up! Bwahahaha.

protoman2k1 02-11-2003 02:55

humm

I went to a party for 2 hours, which I got to shake my ass at ( dancing lol) after that I left with my friends to go trick or treating or should I say trick or fighting, since we all got mad at each other

Veggie Delite 02-11-2003 03:02

i invited over a friend, and my cousin bumped in, so we ended up drinking. and i got drunk my poor friend :lalala:

raven ryuu 02-11-2003 08:56

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Mossopp, the Hollywood remake.. I heard the Japanese is WAY scarier though.. So now I wanna see it.. :( And what do you mean by "Neither were particularly scary"?! :eek: Last night was the first time I had to sleep with my lamp on.. :laugh:

raven ryuu, keeewl.. But maybe not so kewl.. I don't wanna give these brats my candy, they can buy their own.. shmiff.

Btw no-one came to my house as far as I know.. This is the most dangerous neighborhood in south Sweden, I think.. Or well, if you go trick or treating here, people will either a) Make fun of you for the rest of the year and possibly next year aswell or b) beat you up! Bwahahaha.

I saw the Japanese version of the Ring, and I thought the video footage (you know...the one all the victims watched) was not scary at all. For that, I give the US version points :done: The imagery on the US version was much more disturbing, IMHO ;) But, I watched the Japanese version at least a few times more...as opposed to the US one. I guess it was just more interesting for me (how the story played out).

Oh yeah...that's why I watch scary movies in the daytime, so I have time to forget about them by the time I'm ready to go to sleep :lol:

QB -- there were so many 'brats' clawing for candy :p Some of them even forget to say 'Trick-or-Treat' :bebebe: They just shove their candy containers in your face, and expect you to drop a handful in :mad:

Mossopp 02-11-2003 14:49

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
And what do you mean by "Neither were particularly scary"?! :eek: Last night was the first time I had to sleep with my lamp on.. :laugh:
I'm a big girl now. Movies don't scare me. :D

QueenBee 02-11-2003 15:57

Mossopp, LOL.. I guess.. :P

raven ryuu, humm.. I'm not sure if I should see the Japanese one.. Maybe on next halloween :heh:

Lena410 02-11-2003 19:38

I heard on the news that there is an austrian village where Halloween was forbidden by the mayor. He said that everyone except that kids had been complaining. I can understand that though. It's a foreign tradition. Noone from the older people is used to it. *shrugs*

LenochkaO 06-11-2003 05:54

I didn't find the Japanese version of the Ring particularly scary...

Photos of Hallowe'en in Niigata here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/98413047APgiVp

Pop! 07-11-2003 07:30

Don't have halloween here. I got dressed up as a hooker and went around asking for candy anyway though. You'd be surprised at what old people have lying around their house. I got 4 cans of beer, $10 and some jellybeans. Hooray!

Pop! 07-11-2003 07:36

hey..

has anyone noticed i've been gone for ages?
I got suspended and I wasn't allowed on the computer for a fortnight. Bugger, eh?