Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Weekly chat (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9170)

Kappa 20-09-2005 22:22

.......... :eek:

Nath, I wasn't kicked, I had to leave because I had to do other stuff... and I think Rachel did too...

nath 20-09-2005 22:25

I NEVER said that somebody was kicked....DID I ? I've just said that this chat is forbidden to us .....It was non written but thought cause we don't speak russian. That's all...there is no problem....just would be, perhaps, more practical to get a place where we could speak english?....not a good idea Darje ?...... ;) Don't worry all is fine ! :p

KillaQueen 20-09-2005 22:44

:eek: Girls, don't fight! :(

And yes, an english chatroom would be more than welcome :)

Kappa 20-09-2005 22:52

Well, I did somehow enjoy being in the russian chat, being that I'm soon starting a course of russian and it keeps me on my toes to read cyrillic... but I guess you're right. We should make a mIRC chatroom started up, but it'd probably help if we stated a date.

forre 21-09-2005 12:57

The info on newely created international Tatu chat is here.

We'll talk to admins of another English tatusites to give links to this chat on their sites. Like that, you'll have a chance to meet people from another forums.

Thanks to Igor! :rose:

Have the best of fun there! :)

Rachel 21-09-2005 14:04

Thankyouuuuuu Igor!!! :rose:

KillaQueen 21-09-2005 14:14

thank you Igor & Olga! :rose: :coctail:

nath 21-09-2005 17:26

Thank you Igor & Forre.

zebu 22-09-2005 22:30

whats up with the chat, u all wanted it and now i go there and noone there :mad:

forre 21-10-2005 00:17

Mir took over the chat and administrates it for us now. He created trivia and runs it. So, if you are too bored, just drop by. :)

mir 21-10-2005 22:53

chat being transformed in nice playground for all of us

Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
Mir took over the chat and administrates it for us now. He created trivia and runs it. So, if you are too bored, just drop by. :)

Yep That's me,

Some of u will know me from the old days here, i have opted to take care of the chat channel and first set up a trivia (knowledge quizz) for more information look at the chat channel

to make this chat channel a nice hangout, the same rules as in here are in place there.

so,....
Welcome everybody and have fun !

Richard
(MIR)

ps if you have ideas to make it even better, all ideas are welcome and if possible ill implement them :D

fanoff 11-11-2005 17:31

hey,and so,isnt there a weekly time?is it over?i want to talk about them live(wonder how it would be)

forre 19-11-2005 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff
i want to talk about them live(wonder how it would be)

To who (=them)? The chat is for the English speaking people. Set up a good time and invite people to talk. That's it.

fanoff 20-11-2005 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
To who (=them)? The chat is for the English speaking people. Set up a good time and invite people to talk. That's it.

of course,but the timing must be done by the moderators of the forum like you,we can do it more regularly each week or month,(e.g. the first saturday of the month)

rowe 06-11-2006 01:13

would anybody know Tatys schedule for Russia next year? Is there a live chat around?

forre 12-11-2006 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowe
would anybody know Tatys schedule for Russia next year?

They don't have anything like that planned at the moment. Next year is too far yet.

rowe 16-11-2006 23:34

Thanks do where do they play in Russia most. I mean if i was there in January next year what are the chances of seeing them?