Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ::VIDEO:: Yulia having a bath (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6988)

RowerB 13-03-2004 21:49

Thanks for the vid Twiggy and staringelf and thank you Forre for the link.

hullala 13-03-2004 22:49

Cute vid :liplick: Thank you very very much, Twiggy :rose:, staringelf :rose: and Forre :rose:

ihavetatusleeve 14-03-2004 00:04

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
staringelf, Lena was ready first for the ceremony, so logically she had already taken the bath. She came in to check on Yulia and Mansky and fix her underware. It's normal. You do such things without even thinking about them.
Why does Mansky get to have all this fun?!!! LOL

forre 14-03-2004 00:17

Another short video

Yulia and Pasha at home while Lena is receiving MTV Asia Awards.

Download (40 seconds)

ypsidan04 14-03-2004 00:25

I can't download the file to my computer. All I can do is save the link. So I'm still accessing the internet, instead of saving it to a file on my computer. If the site goes down, then I/we won't be able to see it. Is there someplace else where we can download the file?

Maybe Twiggy would know?

cirrus 14-03-2004 00:28

"I'm sorry Yulia isn't here.....she stayed in Moscow....she had some problems.."

:rolleyes: :gigi:
as we watch Yulia cut Pasha's nails. nails... eww gross *shudders*

forre 14-03-2004 00:35

ypsidan04, Which one? The last one is on a quick server. Twiggy has nothing to do with the last one. My little creation. ;)

QueenBee 14-03-2004 00:48

Haha thanks forre ;) :rose:

Yeah, I see Yulia really has some problems! Oh btw, I think Pasha seems totally uninterested.. Yeah, he's talking on the phone but I dunno.. :laugh: He is.. so cute though.. :love:

irish22 14-03-2004 00:51

aww yulia look so cute lol thanks for the clip

Unplugged 14-03-2004 00:55

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
Twiggy, Thank you so much! The video doesn't say it was made by you, so we didn't know. :) Kiss, kiss. :rose:
EXCUSE ME?!?!

THE VIDEO WAS DONE BY ME, TODAY, AS YOU CAN CHECK BY THE DATE THE FILE WAS CREATED.

STOP LYING, Twiggy. If you made a similar video, that's ok with me, but don't start saying lies. I don't even go to any other forums except this one! :mad:

Quote:

Hey I'm not angry about that, but a little credit on which site it was found, would be nice...
I MADE THE VIDEO MYSELF. I have the episode 4 and edited out that short clip today and encoded it myself. If you made a similar one, I have nothing to do with that. I don't have to give credit to anyone except ME because I was the one who did it! End of story.

ElectraCute 14-03-2004 01:05

Thanks for the files everybody, staringelf, forre, twiggy

Oh - the Pasha Yulia clip – very interesting :lol:

Lena saying, “Yulia has some problems” – yeah, holding on to Pasha. He is so indifferent with her.

Kappa 14-03-2004 01:08

Panties.

Lena.

Lena's panties.

*Puddle.*

Mossopp 14-03-2004 01:10

I can only get the audio of the 'Yulia/Pasha' clip - no visual. :(
Although I'm probably better off if I don't see little Yuli cutting that big ape's nails! :bebebe:

forre 14-03-2004 01:16

Mossopp, You need DivX codec 5.1.1 http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe

darje, You missed Yulia's panties. Hahah! Okay, kiddies, give me a couple of minutes to find a suitable clip.

Edit: Got it! Yulia is showing her shoes and bedsheets. Download

Twiggy 14-03-2004 01:43

Quote:

Originally posted by staringelf
EXCUSE ME?!?!

THE VIDEO WAS DONE BY ME, TODAY, AS YOU CAN CHECK BY THE DATE THE FILE WAS CREATED.

STOP LYING, Twiggy. If you made a similar video, that's ok with me, but don't start saying lies. I don't even go to any other forums except this one! :mad:

I MADE THE VIDEO MYSELF. I have the episode 4 and edited out that short clip today and encoded it myself. If you made a similar one, I have nothing to do with that. I don't have to give credit to anyone except ME because I was the one who did it! End of story.

Hey I'm not lying, some days ago a made exactly the same video, with the same size and the same format. so what would you think.

So don't say to me that I'm lying...

in my opinion I made a nice post with a question to you and I told you that i made this Video, so if we both have the same (?) Video sorry it was a mistake, but consider how you speak to other persons.

kishkash 14-03-2004 01:44

thanks forre for both the videos!!

I love her bedshits :)

Kappa 14-03-2004 01:45

forre, not. *Puddle.* Interested on Yulia's panties.

Just Lena's.

... Is there some way I could steal those things?

Unplugged 14-03-2004 01:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Twiggy
so if we both have the same (?) Video sorry it was a mistake, but consider how you speak to other persons.
Why don't you consider that other people may also have some similar ideas and share videos with their forum mates? Just because you did the same thing some days ago on your forum (which I don't even know), you come here instantly saying it's yours and asking for credit?

Consider thinking twice before afirming what's yours and what's not.

I rest my case.

forre 14-03-2004 01:52

Twiggy, staringelf, What's the big deal who made the video, after all? It takes 5 minutes to cut the thing and to compress it. We all share the files and info available. So tired of all those fights. Shall I make a longer version of that BATH thing so you stop fighting. No need really.

For those who can't access staringelf's link, get staringelf's-Twiggy's video Here!.

Enjoy! :rose:

cirrus 14-03-2004 01:54

wOw...... Yulia looks crazy! :laugh: and her bedsheets are hideous! That whole video looks like something out of a crazy drug-induced nightmare. thanks forre! :rose: