Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who's that girl? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5305)

coolasfcuk 19-09-2003 03:52

Who's that girl?

:gigi: I just watched this video clip and the girl in it really reminded me of someone - I dont know- maybe I am going nuts, maybe someone else would think like that too :dknow:

So... what'dya think? Anybody?

Here is the Clip.ie

guesshoo 19-09-2003 04:10

is there anyway for you to just get a pic and give us the link?
cuz i have a really old pc on my hands and the complications of downloading are beyond explainable!

snowangel14 19-09-2003 04:44

:eek: doi!...that gal sure do look familliar..:D..im not sure as well...so...anyone ?

crni 19-09-2003 21:59

cool,

are you serious??? there is NO way you can see anyone familiar in that pic. i mean, she looks like 3,000,000 other chicks around the world :gigi:

or she doesn't...:spy:

:D

QueenBee 19-09-2003 22:24

Harharhar.
Pff. You're filming yourself. :spy: Freaky.. o.O

coolasfcuk 19-09-2003 22:49

QueenBee, :laugh: :no: I am not blonde...at least, not yet :gigi:

hmmm... no one sees similarities :confused: maybe I have lost my mind then ....

Lux 19-09-2003 22:51

so you ARE filming yourself? i have no idea who that is.:confused:

freddie 19-09-2003 23:10

Are you maybe insinuating that she looks a bit like Lena?

coolasfcuk 19-09-2003 23:53

Quote:

Are you maybe insinuating that she looks a bit like Lena?
freddie, for some reason I dont like that word insinuating :) I watched the video and she just 'reminded' me of someone - so, decided to post it here.
But :yes: she reminded me of Lena a little - not that much that she looks like her - that girl has completely str8 hair, but when it is up like that and dark it's hard to tell- just in general, and I think mainly the way she's moving around- reminded me of the way we've seen Lena move around the dance floor in one of those videos cirrculating the internet.
Little do I know - after I did this thread, someone made t.A.T.u. wanna be's/look alikes thread :gigi: but I dont think this one is either.

But maybe I am going nuts as I said - maybe 'cause it is my cousin and I am used to seeing her- who knows- just something to discussssssssssssssssssssss :coctail:

crni 20-09-2003 00:09

Quote:

Originally posted by coolasfcuk
maybe I have lost my mind then ....
ty soshla s uma? :lol: :D

coolasfcuk 20-09-2003 00:30

Quote:

coolasfcuk you teaser
Who me?? *Looks around* :no: Never Just had to get your attention.

Hey you never know - maybe in a couple of years my cousin will be famous :D who knows - then people will be able to recognize her :lol: She's got capacity ;)

crni, I know, ys soshla s uma, no doubt about that - Lena is not quite as pretty as my cousin - what was I thinking :heh: :laugh: and my cousin can definatelly shake her bootie on the dance floor better - but then again, maybe I am biased 'cause it is my cousin I am talking about.

Yulia - that's a whole different story :gigi: