Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Britney Spears in a Bollywood lesbian love story (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7652)

jENytATy 18-07-2004 22:04

Britney Spears in a Bollywood lesbian love story

Britney Spears in a Bollywood lesbian love story
By IndiaFM News Bureau

A news broadcasted on an American radio channel recently had the listeners in shock. The radio channel 102.7 FM owned by Citicasters Licenses, Inc. reported that international pop singing sensation Britney Spears is in talks to star in a Bollywood film. Well that's ok and far more credible and possible what with the gaps between Bollywood and Hollywood filling up fast.

But what was shocking in the report is that the film claimed to be the biggest budgeted Bollywood film so far and will star superstar Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta. Add to the spice, all these 3 actresses play Indian girls studying at the Columbia University in the film and fall in love with an American who helps them tune to the western culture in New York. And this American is NO MAN but none other than Spears herself. Another lesbian story in making with some explicit scenes!

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/040717/24/2f0ih.html

what the.. :bum:

crni 18-07-2004 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jENytATy
what the..

well said! WTF?! :eek:

sounds pretty fake but... whatever... like i care... :rolleyes: but it would be nice to see it... :lalala:

anyways, tnx for the info jENy :rose:

kishkash 18-07-2004 22:58

WHOAH this is hilarious :gigi:

I can't wait to c the kind of waves THIS movie makes!

p.s. Aishwarya Rai is pretty :gigi:

TaTu^HeRo 19-07-2004 00:52

Whooaaa they're not kidding right :D

Unplugged 19-07-2004 01:35

Hmmmm WTF :lol:

She's gonna get a lot of attention with this... and lets see, maybe she can make the movie's official song, a duet with Madonna with both of them kissing each other, doing indian dances :rolleyes: :p

TaTu^HeRo 19-07-2004 01:49

LMAO :lol:

Madonna.. + Anyone = Money .. ....(1)
Britney + Madonna = Money....(2)

Eliminating money..
We Get...

Madonna + Anyone = Britney + Madonna...

Therefore the unknown anyone = Britney...

I don't hate britney but i think she aims for too much scandels.. and one day she'll end up in the gutters :blabla:

jENytATy 19-07-2004 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by staringelf
She's gonna get a lot of attention with this... and lets see, maybe she can make the movie's official song, a duet with Madonna with both of them kissing each other, doing indian dances :rolleyes: :p

ha! :laugh: what a way to improve her image..

i'll be more interested in seeing her actually try to speak hindi.. it's damn hard when you're a foreigner, i would know :bum:

btw, you're welcome crni. on a side note it's "jENy" :heh:

kishkash 19-07-2004 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTu^HeRo
LMAO :lol:

Madonna.. + Anyone = Money .. ....(1)
Britney + Madonna = Money....(2)

Eliminating money..
We Get...

Madonna + Anyone = Britney + Madonna...

Therefore the unknown anyone = Britney...

I don't hate britney but i think she aims for too much scandels.. and one day she'll end up in the gutters :blabla:

*claps* absulotely magnificent!

kishkash 19-07-2004 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jENytATy
i'll be more interested in seeing her actually try to speak hindi.. it's damn hard when you're a foreigner, i would know

the parts with her in it will probably be them all speaking english...since they have gone to an american school. ;)

i'd SO pay to c britney in a sari and doing indian dances LMAO! she's so gonna be a madonna reinventing her spiruality and image every 2 years...new image...goodbye kaballah...and hello enlightened indian. :gigi:

jENytATy 19-07-2004 08:43

ah.. let me clarify what was going on in my head.. i incorporated the concept of her making the title song for the movie while applying some indian culture since you mentioned dancing. since this is an indian movie, thought it'll be fun to see her come up with a song written in hindi and have her attempt to sing it. :p

rosh 19-07-2004 08:50

*imagines titnee pronouncing hindi ....*

how err ... random ?

shes really scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to get into more movies methinks :rolleyes:

luxxi 19-07-2004 11:32

But how will it be lesbian love if Britney is "not yet a woman"? :spy:

:newyear:

rosh 19-07-2004 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxxi
But how will it be lesbian love if Britney is "not yet a woman"? :spy:

all she needs is time ;)

luxxi 19-07-2004 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh
all she needs is time ;)

or a man :spy:

rosh 19-07-2004 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxxi
or a man :spy:

well men in sari's look good too as drag artists :)

Mossopp 19-07-2004 18:51

I doubt this is true.
If it is true then this is the only mathematical equation we should be thinking of:

Britney + lesbian love story + Bollywood - all taste and decency - any decernable plot + big budget x excessive hype and tabloid bullshit = bandwagon-jumping of epic preportions and Britney's career and credibility disappearing even further down the toilet.

Cute little straight girls acting 'gay for pay'? That is soooooooooo 2003, dahling! :rolleyes:

freddie 19-07-2004 23:10

The indian students learn all about american culture from a blone airhead!! Perfect I say!! :D

ypsidan04 20-07-2004 00:40

When will Britney stop trying to convince people that she's not straight? :rolleyes: No one's buying it. And if they are, that's pretty pathetic. :mad:

jENytATy 20-07-2004 04:06

i wonder what her family really thinks of her...

Lux 20-07-2004 04:09

haaa. i'd like to see this. this is better news than "brit's gonna have babies with that dancer dude"