Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pink may be gay... (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5588)

PowerPuff Grrl 17-10-2003 21:13

Pink may be gay...

Okay first off, I did not base this thread on the pics I have seen on The Sun, I know how you guys aren't quite too fond of them. However I have been hearing this for some time now. At first I just dismissed it because really, everybody always assumes whether some celebrities are gay or not. Except in this case, Pink's name (a well as some others) kept resurfacing and still continues to. Usually you can tell when it is definitely false, but sometimes there are things which are just likely to be true.

This is one of them.

Go for it, Pink!!!
:done:

Lux 17-10-2003 21:41

yeah, i think she is. her boyfriend is just for show. remember that episode of punk'd? she treated him like absolute crap. she comes home, to find cops cars and her bf is being arrested. what does she do? she doesn't get upset at him being arrested, noo, she gets upset at him quasi setting her up. hah. i'm also very attracted to pink. :lalala:

QueenBee 17-10-2003 21:45

I don't know :/ If she is, power to her :D

guesshoo 17-10-2003 22:32

to be honest, i wouldn't put it pass her.
so if she is, its no big shock.

ps. i don't think shes gay though. shes prob. a bisexual.

lolitagirl 18-10-2003 00:13

exzactly. i know shes gay. they have the pics in US magazine. I also think shes a boy sometimes lmao

LenochkaO 18-10-2003 00:37

I thought it was already common knowledge that Pink is gay.

freddie 18-10-2003 01:31

What are you guys talking about? Common knowledge? Right until recently I was sure she is 100% straight... there were some little hints but it looked like she had a solid commitment with her bf and she kept talking about him everywhere as well. I kept lurking on some Pink forums just to make sure and precticaly everybody was certain she is straight - there wasn't even a proper is she or isn't she debate like with Tatu.

The only hint I could find (besides her boyish persona) was the fact that she is great friends with the lesbian singer/songwriter Linda Perry (formerly of the 4-Non-Blondes). There were rumours they had something more then friendship between them. Linda even co-wrote a good portion of Pink's album Missundaztood.

LenochkaO 18-10-2003 02:49

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
What are you guys talking about? Common knowladge? Right until recently I was sure she is 100% straight... there were some little hints but it looked like she had a solid commitment with her bf and she kept talking about him everywhere as well. I kept lurking on some Pink forums just to make sure and precticaly everybody was certain she is straight - there wasn't even a proper is she or isn't she debate like with Tatu.

The only hint I could find (besides her boyish persona) was the fact that she is great friends with the lesbian singer/songwriter Linda Perry (formerly of the 4-Non-Blondes). There were rumours they had something more then friendship between them. Linda even co-wrote a good portion of Pink's album Missundaztood.

Must admit, didn't know she had a boyfriend. It was stuff that I'd been reading about her on a music blog that made me think that.

iluvjulia84 18-10-2003 03:28

omg i saw that pic yesterday and i was like 0.0 lol!

protoman2k1 18-10-2003 07:33

lol

humm just so you guys know, Pink and her boyfriend broke up

coolasfcuk 18-10-2003 08:46

Quote:

well, Christina Aguilera may very well be gay then too - if we go by that hint ;) cause she is also very close to Linda Perry, and Linda co-wrote good portion of her last album - Stripped :D

Besides, I have never herd of the boyfriend either....Pinks boyfriend that is....

and also..... it is known that Pink has already made out with Christina Aguilera a year or 2 ago at the MTV Video Awards after parties ;) waaaaaay before Madonna did :gigi:

whatever they are.....have fun girls :coctail:

xena225 18-10-2003 10:47

Quote:

Originally posted by coolasfcuk
well, Christina Aguilera may very well be gay then too - if we go by that hint ;) cause she is also very close to Linda Perry, and Linda co-wrote good portion of her last album - Stripped
True. Christina actually kind of outed herself as bisexual recently, well, I read this on the German BILD website (tabloid), so I don't know how much of it is true, but she pinged on my gaydar for a while now. :laugh:

Quote:

Originally posted by coolasfcuk
and also..... it is known that Pink has already made out with Christina Aguilera a year or 2 ago at the MTV Video Awards after parties ;) waaaaaay before Madonna did :gigi:
Interesting. The rumour mill had them making out during or after the video shoot of the Moulin Rouge song "Lady Marmalade" as well - rumours rumours - who knows how much of it is true.

Well, the photographic "evidence" of Pink and Kristianna Lokken locking lips is pretty unambiguous. So at least THAT seems to confirm some interest of Pink in the ladies. Or does anyone think they are "just very good friends"? :laugh:

xena225

guesshoo 18-10-2003 18:32

Quote:

Originally posted by xena225
does anyone think they are "just very good friends"? :laugh:
xena225

or maybe they were just drunk.............:coctail:

Veggie Delite 18-10-2003 20:30

it would be such a waste if pink would be straight... :lalala:

Khartoun2004 18-10-2003 20:41

Pink isn't gay... She's bisexual. She said in an interview once that, "I have a man on each coast and a woman in between."
Plus did you not see her lick the face of one of her dancers at the MtvMA?

Mossopp 18-10-2003 21:22

I thought it was common knowledge that Pink is bisexual.
Does it really matter anyway? :dknow:

cirrus 18-10-2003 23:06

Maybe they're not lesbians, they just love each other.:rolleyes:

Really, it doesn't matter what she is. Good to see she's not afraid to live it up!

girl_into_music 19-10-2003 01:13

it doesn't matter if she is gay or not..Now it is very fashionable to attract attantion in the music industry by pretending that you are gay...Madonna has copied Tatu..Pink has copied Tatu and Madonna...Maybe the only person who is gay or bi is Argulerra..
When you try to immitate so many people...it is boring..She is just jumping on the (tatu)bandwagon..Quite sad...

ypsidan04 19-10-2003 01:42

Quote:

Originally posted by girl_into_music
it doesn't matter if she is gay or not..Now it is very fashionable to attract attantion in the music industry by pretending that you are gay...Madonna has copied Tatu..Pink has copied Tatu and Madonna...Maybe the only person who is gay or bi is Argulerra..
When you try to immitate so many people...it is boring..She is just jumping on the (tatu)bandwagon..Quite sad...

I agree with all of that. And seeing that pic at the top, does that mean Kristanna Loken is lesbian, too? (she's....erm...pretty attractive, in my opinion) :hmmm:

girl_into_music 19-10-2003 02:37

I feel angry that they mimmic Tatu...I like Tatu and I think the only girls who should kiss on the stage should be only Tatu..hope you agre with me...