Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Best Looking Member (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6806)

haku 16-02-2004 02:14

2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Best Looking Member

Vote for the Best Looking Member!

Pictures of Echoed.

Pictures of Lux.

Pictures of coolasfcuk. and her boobs.

I have no idea where to find a picture of jockdstylez.

Pictures of Ripptyd.

Unplugged 16-02-2004 02:31

We could add some pictures later on. I wonder if jockdstylez still has a picture available... :lalala:

haku 16-02-2004 02:37

Yeah, i'm going to look for pictures later and i'll edit my first post. Now, where am i going to find pictures of coolasfcuk? :gigi:

coolasfcuk 16-02-2004 02:39

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
Now, where am i going to find pictures of coolasfcuk?
:laugh: :gigi: umm... I dont know.. I couldnt help ya :lalala:

QueenBee 16-02-2004 02:43

Well you can see her drunk playing air-guitar in the picture thread.. that's a pretty sight! :gigi:

coolasfcuk 16-02-2004 02:46

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Well you can see her drunk playing air-guitar in the picture thread.. that's a pretty sight!
:eek: noooooo, *tapes queenies mouth with tape* :gigi:

but anyway... i know there lots of beautiful people on tatysite.net... EVERYBODY ... so this is a bit 'hard' thread :gigi: .. a bit biased and all... but if people wanna vote, what can we do right *shrug*

haku 16-02-2004 04:14

And some people had not released pictures at the time of the voting. I mean, if we had seen sunny poison's pictures before, i'm sure she would have been in the final 5. :)

shizzo 16-02-2004 04:57

Pff. Y-chromosomes didn't stand a chance for nomination. :rolleyes:

freddie 16-02-2004 05:04

I remember jockdstylez. She was pretty. :)
Hope she comes back someday.

FURTHERMORE... I think there were QUITE some cuties left out of the nominations unjustifiably IMO. Ppl you forgot Darje (remember her Sigorney Weaver lookalike pics?), Karwxp, Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT), Nataku (tickles my oriental fancy. :D ), Kishy (she's beautifuL, trust me! ;) )....

QueenBee 16-02-2004 05:06

cniaju, LOL. Poor thing.. I think you look hot though. Does that make you feel better? :lalala:

Haku, I have a picture of jockdstylez (she posted it here a long time ago) but I don't think she would like me to post it. :no: Sorry. She looks very cute though :done:

shizzo 16-02-2004 05:10

Quote:

Posted by QueenBee :
I think you look hot though. Does that make you feel better?
Pff, I didn't mean ME. :P

freddie 16-02-2004 05:24

Quote:

[b] I have a picture of jockdstylez (she posted it here a long time ago) but I don't think she would like me to post it. :no: Sorry. She looks very cute though :done:
Post it, post it sistah! Jockd posted her pic once (that's how we know what she looks like) so I guess she wouldn't mind.

QueenBee 16-02-2004 05:31

cniaju, :rolleyes:

Quote:

Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT)
EH?!

Freds, nah, I dunno.. I don't want her to get mad at me. She told Uhaku to get rid of her picture once (Uhaku was hosting it) so.. I don't think she would be happy.. I don't know..

freddie 16-02-2004 05:36

Quote:

Originally posted by cniaju
Pff. Y-chromosomes didn't stand a chance for nomination. :rolleyes:
This is a TATU forum. We're here to appreciate FEMALE booty... I mean beauty. :D

Quote:

EH?!
Which part was unclear to you? ;)

And regarding Jocked ...yeah, I know what you mean. She was a bit mysterious I remember... but such a nice girl. I miss her. :(

nath 16-02-2004 06:23

Done. I voted for [b]Miss Echo[b/]...

coolasfcuk 16-02-2004 07:08

yeah... where are the guys :gigi: I recall some very hot boys here...let me not name names he he.... not to mention all the rest of the beautiful ladies... not to name names again....

...and haku, out of all .....the Halloween pics :laugh: :gigi:

freddie 16-02-2004 07:46

Oh, oh!! Just remembered some more cute girls!! TLFdk , the scandinavian beauty and Sooz... the li(c)kable russian. :D

Oh and I see Echoed is in the lead!! Interesting, interesting. :lalala:

teeny 16-02-2004 09:00

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
Kishy (she's beautifut, trust me! ;) )....
Should have been nominated.. if only one could have voted for people who didn't post pictures.. dammit :grustno:

Oh well.. the nominated posted lots of pictures and now I just have to vote :p
Chef Chris - one point :rose:

Thank you btw, freddie :D Your 30 min pic deserved a nomination/vote for sure.. amoung all the other pictures of you. Blondie don't stand a chance :rose:

madeldoe 16-02-2004 10:57

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
I remember jockdstylez. She was pretty. :)
Hope she comes back someday.

FURTHERMORE... I think there were QUITE some cuties left out of the nominations unjustifiably IMO. Ppl you forgot Darje (remember her Sigorney Weaver lookalike pics?), Karwxp, Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT), Nataku (tickles my oriental fancy. :D ), Kishy (she's beautifut, trust me! ;) )....

i have to agree [except on the me part ;p hehe but ill take that compliment mr.freddie :rose: ], lotsa pretty people were left out. whyre are there no boys? theres lotsa pretty boys here mr.freddie for example and mr.haku and dreamy blue eyes and dont get me started on his voice..hehe and more! aaaaand i havent even seen echoeds face! i demand she show her face!! *stomps foot* :D pffff *folds arms*

haku 16-02-2004 11:11

Quote:

Originally posted by nataku
lotsa pretty people were left out.
Well, the 5 people up there were the only ones to be nominated more than once. A lot of people in the nomination thread didn't give any name for Best Looking Member. :dknow:

Strangely, the Best Looking Member is probably the category for which people gave the *less* nominees, but now it's the *most* visited thread!?! This is weird.