Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u. (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6943)

forre 05-03-2004 17:36

::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

The final of the reality-show ”t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya” will take place on March, 11 in Podnebesnaya – the penthouse of the Peking Hotel in Moscow. The audience will be presented with the new songs of t.A.T.u.’s, that had been recorded for the group’s second album and a presentation of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya”. As the press-service of Neformat informs, initially the reality-show had one goal – the recording of the group’s album. Nevertheless, during the process of the reality-show, new, independent projects were born and to all that, t.A.T.u. quarrelled with their producer Ivan Shapovalov, so the idea of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya” was naturally born. Each entrant of this CD is going to perform its song at the presentation. Five new already contracted projects of Ivan Shapovalov’s will be presented there too. The names and the titles won’t be revealed before the presentation but the producer and his new ‘wards’ will be ready to answer any questions.
The press-conference will start at 22.00 (Moscow local time).
Information: 8-903-545-3375, 299-4950/5689 (Alexandra Titianko, PR-manager of Neformat).

Source: TatySite.net (by material of InterMedia)
Translation: TatySite.net Team

dollparts3000 05-03-2004 18:38

Hi

No wonder Lena and Yulia got mad: Ivan was decieving people b/c it ended up turning into focusing on other artists.

haku 05-03-2004 19:06

Thanks for the news forre :rose:

Great... :none: a Podnebesnaya compilation with various artists... :none: i'm so excited... :none: that's what all the fans were waiting for, thanks Ivan... :rolleyes:

QueenBee 05-03-2004 19:11

I agree with haku, that's AWESOME. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the news :rose:

thegurgi 05-03-2004 19:28

Oooo! So i'm still going to get Belochka and Ty Soglasna in Finished form?! SWEET [ wonders if Nich'ya will be on it too].

I bet the album will be mostly Tatu, and i'm sure that some of the other projects will be... umm, actually i dunno how i feel about it. But i'm certainly excited!

RowerB 05-03-2004 19:58

Thanks for the info forre.
I understand why people pour scorn on this, but if it means we get a full version of Ty Soglasna, rather than it disappear without trace, it’s got to be a hell of a lot better than nothing.

Kate 05-03-2004 21:59

forre, I hope you don't mind that I fixed a few grammar mistakes in your translation on the title page. You helped me with my grammar once upon a time, and now I am returning the favour. :done:

Here is my version, in case anyone was wondering. I had to translate it to take my mind off a few thing that bothered me, hopefully you won't hold it against my promise not to ever translate.

Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

The finale of Tatu’s reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” will take place on the 11th of March in the penthouse of “Pekin” hotel. The viewers will be presented with Tatu’s new songs, which were recorded for the second album of the group, as well as with the collection of songs “Podnebesnaya”. As was reported by the press-centre of Neformat, initially the reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” had only one intent – the recording of the group’s album. But as the show went on, it gave rise to some new projects, on top of that Tatu were in a quarrel with their producer Ivan Shapovalov, and so along came the idea of the song collection “Podnebesnaya”. Each artist that contributed to the song collection will perform his/her song during the presentation.Ivan Shapovalov’s five new projects of will be introduced, all of which already have signed contracts. Their names and the titles are not going to be revealed before the presentation, but during the press-conference Ivan Shapovalov and his artists will be ready to answer any questions. It starts at 22.00. Information can be obtained by calling the following tel.: 8-903-545-3375, 299-4950/5689 (Alexantra Tityanko, PR-manager of “Neformat” co.)

Source: TatySite.net (by material of InterMedia)

cirrus 05-03-2004 22:12

well I'm looking forward to this. More Music! :gigi:

nasnedagoniat 05-03-2004 22:14

Re: ::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
The audience will be presented with the new songs of t.A.T.u.’s, that had been recorded for the group’s second album and a presentation of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya”.
Keyword..... "and". Why does this mean that there is only one mixed album when the word "and" is used. Isn't there a possibility that there will be two albums. A t.A.T.u. album and a Podnebesnaya compilation CD? If one compilation CD is released with t.A.T.u. songs as well as others, this could be a scheme to expose Ivan's new projects. If it's not, I'm afraid this is what everyone has been waiting for, the end of t.A.T.u.(as we know them). I hope it's one of the former.

forre 05-03-2004 22:15

Quote:

Originally posted by katbeidar
forre, I hope you don't mind that I fixed a few grammar mistakes in your translation on the title page. You helped me with my grammar once upon a time, and now I am returning the favour. :done:

Of course not. Thanks. :done:
Next time, feel free to correct without asking.

tatyruv 05-03-2004 23:19

FINISHED VERSIONS!!!....YESH!! YESH!! YESH!!...thanks for the info forre

Lux 07-03-2004 00:09

thirsty..*cough*..so thirsty..fornewmusic..
anything is appreciated, it's been a long time coming. the desperate live on..

thanks forre

freddie 07-03-2004 07:19

Thanks Forre & Kate :done:

This "various artist" stuff is just demistifying tatu for me. If other people sing songs that were ultimatively meant for them and are good at them then it just degrades Tatu to just another run of the mil pop band. :(

Lena410 07-03-2004 15:52

Thanks forre and Kate! :rose:

dont know how I feel bout this..I would rather like an album by yul and lena

will they be on the album too or just others singing their songs?

thegurgi 11-03-2004 20:57

Did this not happen? or is just going to happen on the 14th instead? ... I looked at the Schedule of CTC that nothing actually aired... so i guess not

denial 12-03-2004 01:46

[JOKES] Greg .. check at the podnebesnaya.rambler site .. almost sound like they going to do autopsy on Ivan... I hope he's still alive.. [/JOKES]

Translator:
Quote:

Ivan Shapovalov as object of research represents special interest. It - one of the most successful producers in Russia. But the project which has brought to it glory, has found independence. In this connection there is a set of questions: what will be farther with Ivan? What will be farther with group " Тату "? What destiny of a newborn brand "Celestial"?

As experts-inspectors... Forgive, researchers, all listeners of a master-class " Musical journalism " have acted, and Artem in the party has not remained.

To it also we shall ask to speak to define our object of research.