Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - !!! RESULTS !!! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6907)

haku 01-03-2004 15:02

2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - !!! RESULTS !!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Best General Female Performance! * QueenBee *

Best General Male Performance! * freddie *

Best Moderator! * Echoed *

Most Helpful Member! * Real_Lesbian *

Best Avatar! * QueenBee *

Most Unpredictable Member! * darje *

Most Addicted to this Forum! * QueenBee *

Best Original Nickname! * sunny poison *

Best Looking Member! * Echoed *

Best Fan Fiction Writer! * parrish122 *

Most Changed! * haku *

Best Statement Maker! * forre *

Most Controversial Member! * katbeidar *

Most Predictable Member! * xena225 *

Best Member of the Year! * QueenBee *
:10x:

Lena410 01-03-2004 15:44

woo hoo!!! *cheers on all the winners*

Congrats to everyone who won :D ;P especially those I voted for :p who did I vote for? hm..

*cheers especially on her sis and bro*

crni 01-03-2004 16:33

congratulations to all the winners! pretty much what i expected... ;)

nath 01-03-2004 17:36

Congratulations to the Winners !!!! And a STANDING OVATION to the Little QUEEN: "Lady QUEENBEE !":heart:

Unplugged 01-03-2004 17:43

Quote:

Most Predictable Member! * xena225 *
xena225, congratulations for being predictable! :blabla: :laugh:

Quote:

Best General Female Performance! * QueenBee *

Most Addicted to this Forum! * QueenBee *

Best Member of the Year! * QueenBee *
QUEENSKI! :coctail: Congratulations! :kwink:

Maybe now you will finally understand that we love you and you will show us your pic? :D *fingers crossed*

forre 01-03-2004 18:23

QueenBee, You are the STAR!!! Kisses! :rose: Congratulations! :10x:

teeny 01-03-2004 18:41

Re: 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - !!! RESULTS !!!

Quote:

Originally posted by haku

Best Original Nickname! * sunny poison *
nooooooooo.. my "vote kish" campaing failed.. :bum:

Congrats to all the winners :rose: :10x:

This means we won't get to see chef Chris' thank you speech either.

Kate 01-03-2004 19:19

Queenie, :love: you ttally deserved the award. I can't see any other person getting it.

*glad she voted for Queenski* :coctail:

Mossopp 01-03-2004 19:38

Congratulations to all the winners.
Speech! Speech!!

coolasfcuk 01-03-2004 19:57

Eh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

congrats to the Winners... and of course....

*joins standing Ovation for lil QueenBee* [clap-clap-clap-clap-clap] :10x: our Star !

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
This means we won't get to see chef Chris' thank you speech either.
:gigi: and I had a new one prepared ... that's okie... will have to wait til next year... or... :gigi:

teeny 01-03-2004 20:35

Quote:

and I had a new one prepared ... that's okie... will have to wait til next year... or..
naaaa, will get to hear it when the hotties poll is finished :lady:
Otherwise you will have to apply for best thank you-award and just post the speech in there instead :lalala:

anyway: *joins mossopp* speech speech.. and try not to cry and avoid political messages.. :p

coolasfcuk 01-03-2004 21:10

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
naaaa, will get to hear it when the hotties poll is finished
:gigi: naaaaah, I dont think I stand a chance... now that more sasha pix are out :D

forre 01-03-2004 21:29

coolasfcuk, Oh-la-la .. what about an E.X.C.L.U.S.I.V.E. s.E.A.l. on them and a bunch of credits to the photographers? :lol: They are authentic, you know. ;)

Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?

haku 01-03-2004 22:06

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?
No, it's not a mistake, no one nominated sasha. Like i said in the Best Looking thread, we got very few nominations for that award. A lot of people actually left the Best Looking line blank in their votes. I don't know why. :dknow:

Which gives me the opportunity to remind people that the nomination thread for the Tatysite Hotties (that was created precisely because people were not happy with the first nomination process) is still open.
So people, if you have not nominated yet, please do:
http://forum.tatysite.net//showthrea...&threadid=6820

forre 01-03-2004 22:19

haku, Good!

Now the thank you speech from me:

"Hi, everybody. It's an enormous pleasure to be here tonight to receive The Best Statement Maker award! Thank you all who voted and thanks to all fans! Thanks to the Academy and it's fantastic director Mr. Igor, for making it all possible. I also want to thank my family for giving me the courage to go on and to achieve it. It was my dream and now it came true. Thank you all and God bless TatySite.net!"

coolasfcuk 01-03-2004 22:21

forre, :lol: (edit: not directed @ your speach)

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
No, it's not a mistake, no one nominated sasha. Like i said in the Best Looking thread, we got very few nominations for that award.
hehe I remember though :gigi: ...denial did ... but now when i checked back to make sure... she edited her post hehe.. and rolled her eyes at me :eek: (why so miss D? :kwink: )

But then again, what am i saying....i was being my lazy self and didnt even nominate at all ...but now i am thinking of editing my nomination post in the "Hotties" thread to - 20 times sasha :heh:

edit2: well... i know i didnt win, but i am still concidering recording a 'congratulations' speech... ;) ...just 'cause i really wanna do a speech... or someone that 'couldnt' attend would let me accept it on their behave? hehe....or i could just run through the stage... do a fast speech and get taken out by the guards ha ha ha

forre 01-03-2004 22:46

Do we have a really good award for QueenBee? What about becoming a mod on the Island of Arts?

coolasfcuk,! QueenBee and the rest of the gang! What do you say?

I say, it's very logical to let the Member of the year try her communication skills in modding.

Editor 01-03-2004 22:55

Congrats, Queenie. Well deserved. ;) j00 r0x0rz OMGWTFHAX!!111!1 (Etc. And, I'm down with Queenie being mod for the Island. Yuss.)

And thank you to all whom voted for me (I'm Echoed, by the by) as Best Moderator. Yes. I'm still on hiatus and thus using this account to post whatever I can, whenever I can. (If you're wondering why I'm doing this, read this. :P) I'm glad that what I do means something to you all, because that's the only reason I ever bother to do any of it. For you. ^_^ A thank you would have been ample gratitude. I'm just flattered now, due to my recent absence, I don't feel deserving of it. Thank you. (I'd still want forre to win, solely for the fact that she gave herself a warning--I'm told--and that is THE bomb. Word.)

As for winning Best Looking Member... You're all crazy. Crazy, I tell you! Most of you don't even know what I look like. ...Not really. Okay, you wouldn't be able to pick me out from a crowd. :P Regardless, I'm flattered. Maybe it's a good thing you don't know what I look like. You might go positively blind with me having one eye and alien fingers. My real face is just horrendous. Ee! *Runs away with prize, covets and keeps forever, cackling madly.*

Okay. I'm done. I need sleep and to do homework and to work and to do internship and to not die in the process. ^_^'

You all have yourselves a fabulous day, week, month, and wish me luck on the whole not dying bit. А la prochaine!

~Echo.

coolasfcuk 01-03-2004 23:02

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
Do we have a really good award for QueenBee? What about becoming a mod on the Island of Arts?
:D Yes, Yes, YES! She deserves it.. and she has experience modding on that temp forum hehe :) so i say she's qualified

:10x: for queenski- the Mod!

nath 01-03-2004 23:15

:heart:GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEENNNN! ....Hip HIP Hip HOURRRRAAAAAAA ! :heart: