Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What would you name your kids? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=10871)

Sean Jon 10-09-2006 04:47

What would you name your kids?

I was thinking about this today. Let's say you had 2 boys and 2 girls, what would you name them? Put aside wether you want kids or not, what tickles your fancy?

Boy: Dylan, Shay
Girl: Lily, Lena

Khartoun2004 10-09-2006 04:56

Boys: Alexander (Alex for short) and Ari
Girls: Kiera and Sarah

the unforgiven 10-09-2006 09:48

boys : Nathanaël and David
girls : Claudia and Agnes

proud parent here, *cheers* :coctail:

freddie 10-09-2006 10:02

Girl: Natasha, Victoria
Boy: Freddie :p

little_polar_bear 10-09-2006 10:17

@ freddie - Freddie 1 and 2 then... :D

girl: Felicitas, Sean maybe
boy: Jason, Jean

I'd like to have a boy, if possible, but I haven't thought about names that often. So - random pick.

QueenBee 10-09-2006 10:30

Monika Jr! All of them. :D

marina 10-09-2006 10:44

Anna , Ana, Anique, Anja, Ann, Annabeth, Annah, Annalee, Anneke, Annemarie, Annet, Annica, Annika, Annmarie, Anoesj, Anouska, Hania :D

Dj_Volk 11-09-2006 23:34

Girls: Julia, Natasha, Paola
Boys: Damien, Aaron, Assaf

dradeel 12-09-2006 00:01

Well, I wouldn't have any kids, but in any case, these names would work great:

Boy: Odin, Lucifer, Loke or perhaps Azazel in there to? :D Well, Odin or Lucifer is a name I've thought about adding for myself, but "Azazel Lucifer" is top notch evil and probably the nicest sounding for a kid. And it would be "Al" for short. Hahahaha.

Girl: Frøy, Andariel :laugh: For those of you who knows the origin; I know it's geekish and wannabe-evil, but that aside it's a really nice name! ... I like the "...riel"-ending of the name. It's so angel-ish. Okay, in this case a fallen angel, but still an angel. :) There are other names that ends on -riel tho! Hehe.

Gawd, I hope I didn't sound too cliché. Hehe. I haven't put THAT much thought into it, but I just think it would be awesome with a boy named something evil or norse. Hehehe.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dj_Volk
Boys: Damien

Also a good one :)

Amanda 12-09-2006 00:28

Boy: Ace, John, Lucifer (agreed^)
Girl: Yulya, Elena (AKA I don't know)

11Russia 12-09-2006 00:40

Boy: Sergey, Mikhail :love: I love those 2 russian names
Girl: Lena, Natasha.

thegurgi 12-09-2006 02:10

how strange... we had to do this in Class today.

My names were
Boy: Ferris, Samuel
Girl: Samantha, Estelle

(our names had to have meaning, hence why mine are weird... haha)

Mary-sheccid 13-09-2006 05:02

Girl: Atena
Boy: Sergio Leonel (it´s a promise)

Kyro 13-09-2006 17:21

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by marina
Anna , Ana, Anique, Anja, Ann, Annabeth, Annah...

Great names! ;)

Having never wanted kids, I've never really thought about names for them, but I've always loved the name Ryan, for a girl or a boy.

Crampaholic 13-09-2006 19:48

Boy Santiago, Damian, Boris
Girl Natalia, Veronica, Valentina, Victoria, Violeta

GirLtATu 13-09-2006 21:39

Interesting thread! :D

Girls: Andrea, Erika, Gabriela, Solange, María (to call her 'Masha' :D)
Boys: Alejandro, Matías, Marcos, Rodrigo

I got a lot of options! But I'll let that my love choose her/his names :)

zebu 13-09-2006 22:03

girl- željka
boy- neven

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crampaholic
Girl Natalia, Veronica, Valentina, Victoria, Violeta

whats up with all the Vs?

chaz 13-09-2006 22:23

Boys: Leon, Chris
Gilrs: Chloe, Yui

mitija 14-09-2006 13:22

Boys: Sergej, Aleksandr (short Aleksej)
Girls: Anastasija (short Nastija), Natalija (short Talija)

or Shane i like this name ^^

Crampaholic 14-09-2006 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebu
girl- željka
boy- neven

whats up with all the Vs?

Dont know lol i really like those names.. maybe it is an unconcious trauma :p

Mossopp 25-09-2006 22:12

Corey or Jared for a boy.
Amy-Jane for a girl.

Winkie 25-09-2006 22:18

I promised one of my friends, someone I cared about a lot, when he was dieing, that if I'd ever had a son, I'd name him after him: Mischa, or Misha.. :) But I'd want my kids to have more names than just one.. So it'd be something like Mischa Dimitri, because I like that name too :)
And if I'd get a daughter, I don't know. I like the name Steve Irwin has for his daughter: Bindi. And I like Yulia too, and Elena, because it's Elvish for "from the stars" So it'd probably be something like Bindi Elena Yulia or something :p

QueenBee 25-09-2006 22:22

Quote:

girl- željka
Oooo I know a girl called zeljka! :D

forre 25-09-2006 22:46

Igor or Boris
Anna or Thea

Rachel 25-09-2006 22:54

Shithead #1 & Shithead #2

Fortunately I won't be having any kids :lol:

Kyro 25-09-2006 23:03

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
Anna

Great choice! :gigi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Shithead #1 & Shithead #2

Even better! :p If it's possible, the weekend has made me hate kids more than I already did :none:

Rachel 25-09-2006 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyro
Offtop:
If it's possible, the weekend has made me hate kids more than I already did :none:

Offtop:
Kids are evil. If it wasn't for my bro's shitty baby my mum & dad wouldn't have came back 3 hrs early yesterday (they came home early to look after the little shit for my bro & his wife). That made me run around like a mad woman cleaning the house :none:

Fucking hate them! :mad:

Mary-sheccid 26-09-2006 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossopp
Corey.

my mother`s name... :p ...

tatuftw99 26-09-2006 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Offtop:
Kids are evil.

Offtop:
Hehe, im not planning on having kids in the future iether. I dont mind them once they are over the age of 13 or so but before that i cant really stand them!

Mary-sheccid 26-09-2006 01:08

We were children at some time:chupa: .. it seems that already you forgot it...:dead: :dead:

Offtop:
yes my parents said that i was a evil...
Of fact still I am..:gigi:

QueenOfLesbania 26-09-2006 15:34

someone i went to school with named his twin boys dan and mark.. put the two names togerther and you get the danish name for denmark - stupid idea if you ask me.. might as well name them marc and roni :no:

Dj_Volk 26-09-2006 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania
marc and roni

:lol: Very good idea

Pucko 03-10-2006 19:31

My baby boys

Leo Amadeus - I love it! And it fits perfectly with my surename. It's a royal name I tell ya!

I wanna have a baby only cause of that name. If it doesn't turn out to be a boy, I'm gonna keep on trying no matter how many babies will plop out of me. <3

Domitian Cyrano Lucifer -

Domitian: From the Roman cognomen Domitianus, derived from the family name Domitius, which was derived from Latin domitus meaning "having been tamed". This was the name of a 1st-century Roman emperor, Titus Flavius Domitianus.

Cyrano: Possibly derived from the name of the ancient Greek city of Cyrene, which was located in North Africa. This name was used by Edmond Rostand in his play 'Cyrano de Bergerac'. He based his character upon a real person, Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac, a French satirist of the 17th century.

Lucifer: Means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring". This name originally referred to the morning star, Venus, but later became associated with the chief angel who rebelled against God's rule in heaven. Even later it became associated with Satan himself.

My baby girls

Vega Fantine -

Vega: The name of a star in the constellation Lyra. Its name is from Arabic الواقع (al-Waqi') meaning "the swooping (eagle)".

Fantine: This name was used by Victor Hugo for the mother of Cosette in his novel 'Les Misérables'. The name was given to her by a passerby who found the young orphan on the street. Hugo may have intended it to be a derivative of the French word enfant "infant".

Alexandra Vigdís -

Alexandra: Feminine of Alexander. From the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος (andros)). Alexander the Great, King of Macedon, is the most famous bearer of this name. In the 4th century BC he built a huge empire out of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and parts of India.

Vigdís: Derived from the Old Norse elements vig "war" and dís "goddess".

These might change. They probably will. But Leo Amadeus will always be in my heart, and if i ever have a baby, it must be named that. :heart:

the unforgiven 03-10-2006 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania
someone i went to school with named his twin boys dan and mark.. put the two names togerther and you get the danish name for denmark - stupid idea if you ask me.. might as well name them marc and roni

LMAO
once I read in a french magazine that someone had named her daughter Aude and her last name was Vaiselle so ... Aude Vaiselle --> Eau de vaisselle means water for the washing up
her parents are teaser LOL

lacey love 09-10-2006 21:35

girl: yulia(not julia),amara,nekoya,michy, ahmi, e-lena,anges,
anything that is not american names

Liam 27-10-2006 13:12

girls : Lena And Diana
Boys jack and Chris

mad_for_lena 27-10-2006 13:22

girl- Elena
Boy Seth (maybe not to sure):p

aboekje 27-10-2006 14:24

Oh cool question. I've already thought of the perfect name for a girl: Yulena :cool: I also like Elany or Elena, but Yulena would be the coolest (for obvious reasons)

For a boy I like: Robin, Yona

Obie 27-10-2006 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboekje
For a boy I like: Robin, Yona

Offtop:
Why not Robbie ???? :rolleyes:

I have no plans to have children since neither I or my current partner could give birth :confused: ,,, but I like names like...

Boy; Angel (as in Spanish), Gäel, Geovanni

Girl: Gina, Romina

Offtop:
BTW, I'm not thinking in having 5 children :bum: ,, kids are evil

Leni 09-12-2006 15:31

Wow...If I had a boy and two girls I could name them Tatu, Lena and Julia....Creepy :nail: