Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Food and Cooking! (Tatysite's FoodNetwork) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11388)

Talyubittu 06-01-2007 15:16

Food and Cooking! (Tatysite's FoodNetwork)

Does anyone else here like to cook or watch anything on the food network! If so what. What foods do you like and how do you like them made, discuss here! :)

Leni 08-01-2007 15:40

I don´t know if I´m that good of a cook or is it just that I cook so rarely...If I cook I keep it pretty simple. Anyways yesterday I made feta-spinach pastries and they were DELICIOUS. I adore feta-cheese and the spinach keeps my brother away from them :yes: Next time I´ll use a little less onion though..I think these pastries will be my new all-time favourite.

dradeel 08-01-2007 16:45

I'm not a good cook, but I love doing it tho.

Now when looking back at my choices on school I think I actually should've chosen "cooking-school" rather than ordinary high school. There is something unique by being able to make food that other appreciates :)

But nothing is like making the food YOU like tho. I have no "advanced skills" in cooking. I make no things from the scratch. I buy half-fabricated stuff that needs added meat, salad and that sorta stuff. That's why I think it would've been fun to go to "cooking-school".

Maybe I should try to experiment more - but I guess that have to wait until I move for myself.

Winkie 08-01-2007 17:01

I love to cook, but I also work in a restaurant.. So I'm cooking like every weekend.. And at home I love to make lasagna and stuff like that :heart:

Edit:
I also love to make Pancakes. Don't know if they're different from pancakes in other countries, but I looove the Dutch pancakes :heart:

mad_for_lena 08-01-2007 23:42

lol... i love to cook, but that doesnt mean i can cook! once i had this person i liked over (mega crush!) and i was cooking dinner, but then i happily found out (at the time) they liked me too, and i forgot about the cooking...then the curtains caught fire as they do...

Winkie youll have to teach me how to cook lol, you sound like a pro at it :rose:

Talyubittu 09-01-2007 09:34

For everyone who wants to cook but can't trust me its simple! All you have to do is be carefull. You can take basic ingredients and add it to somthing already made! For example!

4 chicken breasts sliced and chopped - marinade in olive oil and some parsley and garlic.

Boiil 5 cups of spaghetti and drain. - add selected sauce. (Can be store bought). Now just add some fresh garlic and herbs and toss the choped chicken in with it! It's simple! If you have any questions you can ask me :)

spyretto 16-01-2007 00:18

got a question.

How do you marinate/season Brussels spouts (I'm not a bg fan of the vegatable but I got some for tonight and I can't find anything on the net ). I don't want to make a recipe over them just to boil them ( just about so they don't become dlmy ) and eat them.
Plain ( like the Brits would eat them doesn't count as a marinate /seasoning option, I've tried them plain and I didn't like them )
So do you put oil, lemon, or what?

Thanks Brussel sprouts fans :D

oh by the way, cooking is extremely easy - I'm detoxing at the moment and cook a lot of vegetables. My favourite is spinach, you can really feel better straight away by eating that vegetable.

Talyubittu 16-01-2007 00:22

Just boil them in water until they're done. And then coat them in olive oil w/ garlic powder, pepper and other herbs you'd like.

spyretto 16-01-2007 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu
Just boil them in water until they're done. And then coat them in olive oil w/ garlic powder, pepper and other herbs you'd like.

thanks, so garlic powder and pepper goes well with them. Actually that was good timing because I just finished cooking them.

Talyubittu 16-01-2007 00:35

lol. i just got home and finnished schooling.

spyretto 16-01-2007 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu
lol. i just got home and finnished schooling.

they're ok but to be honest I prefer spinach, cauliflower, leeks etc.
it's taste is a bit sour.

itsme22 17-01-2007 00:44

Offtop:
"Network" is misspelled in the topic's title

haku: Fixed

Obie 17-01-2007 01:07

I'm not that creative in the kitchen..... so if i get hungry I might make a Milkshake or any toasted stuff (anything which fits in the toaster)..... or if i'm not actually hungry but wanna taste somthing then this...

1. Carrots (cut in pieces) with lemon and salt
2. Popcorn with lemon (really delicious,, believe me)

Oh la la!!!! :D

11Russia 17-01-2007 03:36

I love to cook although I rarely do it :( but I like to cook
Does anyone has the recipe for russian dish "Pelmeni"? I'd really like to know how to do it :D

Winkie 17-01-2007 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mad_for_lena
Winkie youll have to teach me how to cook lol, you sound like a pro at it :rose:

Offtop:
If i ever come near your place, I'll teach you :p

Crampaholic 20-01-2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obezyanki
I'm not that creative in the kitchen..... so if i get hungry I might make a Milkshake or any toasted stuff (anything which fits in the toaster)..... or if i'm not actually hungry but wanna taste somthing then this...

LOL those r the snacks u eat in a bar :P still delicious :D

Obie 22-01-2007 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crampaholic
LOL those r the snacks u eat in a bar :P still delicious :D

:lol:,,, LMAO, I know, I'm kind of lazy in cooking stuff.......even sandwiches are hard for me,,, :o

Winkie 19-02-2007 17:35

My night to cook today! So it'll be Greekish :heart: I love cooking, and Greekish food is awesome :heart:

mary_lovesyulia 20-02-2007 02:19

its sounds delicious! :coctail:

have a good dinner

Amy_Lee_Rocks 21-02-2007 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obezyanki (Post 336022)

Hahaha, just what i love!
I also like cucumbers with lemon and chili powder :coctail:
I want some now.. :eek: