Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Avatars! Avatars! Come get yours! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=4184)

Kappa 29-06-2003 08:48

Avatars! Avatars! Come get yours!

Lol. Well, I've noticed there's a number of members that don't have an avatar and not because they don't want to but for mere laziness to do one. I have also noticed some avatars whose qualities are tremendously crappy (not to insult the owner, no, so don't take offense outta this).

So, I've seen this is done in tatu.us and tatu.com.mx. Anyone wants his/her avatar done? *grins* I'm one bored fan, I'm willing to do anything you throw at me. You might specify, "I want this or that, this shade or that color, yadda yadda", or you can leave it up to my imagination.

The only thing that you have to do is post the image that you want your avatar done from, specify if you want this (i.e. Lena's face) or that (i.e. Yulia's eyes) and tell me what do you want your avatar to look like. Non tatu images are also accepted. :P (LOL, that sounds like American Express). As soon as done, I'll PM you the url for your avatar so you can save it to your PC and upload it.

I promise to keep quality up. :)

Anyhow, I sense this thread is gonna go unseen but it's worth the try.

snowangel14 29-06-2003 08:57

Thats so kind of you....:rose: :done:

nath 29-06-2003 09:18

Thank you very much of your assistance, Darje...but my Dear Friend Karyn ( www.onlytatu.com ) had the kindness to make 2 of them for me, just a few days ago. On the other hand, as I like to learn, I would be very content if in some lines, you explain to me how to make an avatar.I thank you by advance.Muchas gracias de tu ayuda !

Echoed 29-06-2003 18:42

Niiice. Thanks for the offer, darje. ^_^

I can make my own avatars and have made a few. Unfortunately, I'm too attached to the one I currently have to bother ever changing it. ^_^''

~Echo.

QueenBee 29-06-2003 19:27

Hehe, thanks alot but I like my little veggie-smiley :p

Kappa 01-07-2003 07:11

:P Well, an offer is an offer. It still stands for those who feel like it.

And Echoed, yes. I've changed my avatar 14 times in the time that you've always had your same one. ;)

ILA-CHAN 01-07-2003 07:41

HELP!

Hello!!
Can you help me?
How can i to put an avatar?
Thaaaaaaaaanx!!!
Byeeeeeeee ILA

forre 01-07-2003 07:43

Re: HELP!

Quote:

Originally posted by ILA-CHAN
Hello!!
Can you help me?
How can i to put an avatar?

Instructions here => http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?threadid=2316

freddie 02-07-2003 00:11

Thanks for the offer Darje :done:

But me and this orange guy went trough it all together and I don't intend to change him until I die - or at least until this forum dies. I don't really like the concept of changing avatars too much. Unless I find a decent Freddie Mercury avatar somewhere:D

warx 02-07-2003 00:23

tnx darje...
but i love my avatar...:):):):):)

Kappa 02-07-2003 01:05

freddie, who's the orange guy, by the way?

freddie 02-07-2003 01:25

darje

I don't have a clue. He was one of the generic manga avatars offered by the forum when I joined. I liked him from the first moment I laid my eyes on him. There was instant chemistry there. He gives of a certain "self-confident" vibe that I want to portray on the forum, so I must say I like him a lot, although I don't know who he is. :)

His cold stare reminds me of Clint Eastwood a little: "C'mon forre. Make my day!!!"
Just kidding:D

QueenBee 02-07-2003 02:18

Quote:

I liked him from the first moment I laid my eyes on him. There was instant chemistry there.
:spy:...
You should really write a book, man...

Thanks for the offer btw Darje :rose:

freddie 02-07-2003 02:51

Quote:

You should really write a book, man...
Good idea. The title will be "So you wanna be Freddie's avatar?" :D

kishkash 02-07-2003 03:14

Quote:

Lol. Well, I've noticed there's a number of members that don't have an avatar and not because they don't want to but for mere laziness to do one
LOL..i hope ur not talking about me darje...'cause if u are, ur pretty much on the money *blushes profusely*

I think im gonna use skewl as an excuse as to y i haven't done anything with my outward appearance on the forum :D *good ol school...has offered sooo many xcuses over the years :D*

Thanks for the offer!!!...if u want u could help me out with my avatar ;) It's totally open...something cute/funny/sexy doesn't matter. As long as its something origional :D I'll leave it totally in your hands and give u artistic freedom to realize ur dreams ;)

Mossopp 04-07-2003 19:09

Hey Darje! Is this offer still open? I've been offline recently and now I'm back and it's just dawning on me how rubbish my avatar really is.

Kappa 05-07-2003 01:53

kishkash, Mossopp, of course the offer is stil open. Any specifications? ^.^ *is thrilled about first jobs!*

kishkash 05-07-2003 02:04

Quote:

kishkash, Mossopp, of course the offer is stil open. Any specifications? ^.^ *is thrilled about first jobs!*
LMAO darje! Any day *tips perverbial hat*

Though isn't it US who are supposed to be thrilled that YOU are offering such a service?

I really have no specifications...as said post indicates...as long as its something tatu related...doesn't matter what it is :D Like i said...u have full creative and artistic freedoms with this project.

Go forth and create my friend :D

p.s. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH *hugs darje really tightly* :)

Kappa 05-07-2003 04:12

kishkash, LOL. I'm gonna do it sometime tonight, because sadly enough, tomorrow I have exams and I have to study. *pouts* But I promise to have it for you in a couple of hours! :D

kishkash 05-07-2003 04:31

darje...what dedication! U have an exam tomorrow, and u will spend the night making an avatar for me? *wipes tear of joy from eye*

OMG girl...i woulda given weeks if u needed. Talk about courier service :done:

I will wear my new avatar with much pride and joy. ;)

p.s. how the hell do u get ur avatar posted on the site? u gotta PM a mod?