Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Christmas Shopping: Wish a thing! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6008)

forre 19-11-2003 06:30

Christmas Shopping: Wish a thing!

All right, there's a little bit over a month left until Christmas. I'm so sure then everyone of you want something or simply need something badly. So what do you wish to get for Christmas?

RULE: Only ONE thing should be mentioned.

So let's roll! :coctail: :newyear:

nath 19-11-2003 08:09

You

forre 19-11-2003 08:11

sunwalk, I'm not a thing.

So please, ppl, something material. Avoid peace, frienship, love, etc. We all want them happen, so try to be hmmmm ... more materialistic. ;)

nath 19-11-2003 08:17

"Something in the way she replies attracts me like not other lover."...Sorry George...you're too strong for me, babe.. :p

Hmmm...I just want a true Chistmas Tree like when i was a little girl..with lights everywhere...and I want to wax my shoes as I made in my childwood to await the "Pиre Noлl"...:newyear:
*thinking*...if I say that I feel a new debate: Let's leave the alive fir trees and don't cut them...:hmmm: ...

Edit: Forre...show us the exemple...be materialistic..What do you want , you, for Christmas ?

febrika 19-11-2003 09:07

:rose: for sunwalk
:rose: for forre
edit: u both are so cute when debating ..

i want sony miniDV :gigi:

yeah forre, how bout u. u havent mention what u want for xmas!

alight 19-11-2003 09:28

i want Nokia 6600 mobile phone. :D

Tom Violence 19-11-2003 12:50

I've become quite covetous of the long shiny boots Miss Volkova often wears. I don't think I'm bothered that she's not the same shoe size as me.

Yeah. They'd make a good present.

teeny 19-11-2003 14:40

Since I've used up most of my money and therefor can't afford it myself:
The Two Towers - Extended edition.
Not the huge box with the Gollum figure inside, "just" the dvd set. I've been waiting for it a year or so, but then all these new tatu things were released and I ended up buying those instead :lalala:
But then again: buying christmas presents for the family is more important than getting the dvd at time (which would have been yesterday)

Quote:

"Something in the way she replies attracts me like not other lover."...Sorry George...
sunwalk, I even know this song too (though rewritten perfectly): George Harrison :D Again I have a cover instead with Malachi. I should listen to it today I think.

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 15:29

one thing for Christimas I really want......:spy:

..hmmmm.......hmmmm.... ok, I got it:

I want someone to give me as a present the only winning lottery ticket ! Hopefully the powerball (the americal lottery) will be huge then ... lets say... 300 000 000 dollars (it's happened before) :yes: ... that would be the perfect material present.

well not to be greedy and all... even if it is not 300 000 000 million, I'd be happy with simply a winning tix, even if the jackpot is the minimum 10 000 000 :gigi:

sunwalk, nice .. he he
Quote:

and I want to wax my shoes as I made in my childwood to await the "Pиre Noлl"
I used to polish my shoes as well when I was little... not for Christmas, since because of Comm. ;) we didnt celebrate Christmas, but our 'Dyado Mraz' = 'Santa Clause' came in New Years Eve... and he put the present in your shoe, which kids left in front of their door.... you know I was always afraid my present wont fit in my tiny boot :hmmm:

LenochkaO 19-11-2003 15:51

I have no idea. I have most of the things I need, and while new jewellery is always nice, I've got enough to be going on with.

What I really, really want is for my husband to give me a divorce (all the skeletons coming out of the closet now).

If that's insufficiently material, then I'd settle for a car (Toyota Vitz (Yaris in Europe) would be fine) and the money to afford a parking space near my flat and at work.

Failing that, no snow this winter would be good - not relishing the 20 minute walk to work on slippery roads and pavements.

kishkash 19-11-2003 15:58

i broke my favorite watch the other day (hit it against the elevator door at work) and the glass on it broke and it stopped working :grustno: So i guess i want another watch to replace that...it was such a pretti Gucci too *cries silently*

Otherwise im pretty contented...i have everything i want :D

raven ryuu 19-11-2003 16:34

I want to know what you want too, Forre! :D
As for me...I'd absolutely love a digital video recorder -- something along the lines that Yulia and Lena have ;) Maybe one that's a little more sleeker. But it definitely has to be a Sony :done: Umm....any takers? :kwink:

teeny 19-11-2003 16:38

coolasfcuk,
Quote:

and he put the present in your shoe, which kids left in front of their door.... you know I was always afraid my present wont fit in my tiny boot
So back then your wish would be having bigger feet? :heh:

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 16:45

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
coolasfcuk,
So back then your wish would be having bigger feet?
ha ha, yeah! But now I am a bit more 'material girl' than when I was 6 ;) ... as you can see I am shooting for 9 digit numbers in $ :gigi: so, anybody that might know the winning numbers, please tell ....

besides... my feet arent that small for my height nowadays... size 37 E or 7 US for 158 or 5'2" ...

forre 19-11-2003 16:58

Wow! MiniDVs, mobile phones, brand watches! People! You are expensive! Your poor families! But well, everything's for their children I suppose.

Me? Actualy there's a thing that I never get around to get and the one I had, had to be left behind - a new Samsonite suitcase. I have still the cabin bag and need the big one now. Love travelling!

Anyone?

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 17:06

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
a new Samsonite suitcase.
aw forre, so practical :)
hey, the lottery ticket only costs $1 ... of course chances of winning are ..:hmmm: ... well, I can dream LoL

ok, if I have to be more serious and practical as well.... I'd really love a new Mac G5 , as much loaded up as possible - anyone?
I am really thinking of buying it myself, but if you wanna help upgrading it a little, I wont refuse he he

teeny 19-11-2003 17:06

Quote:

Wow! MiniDVs, mobile phones, brand watches! People! You are expensive!
Not me and cool.. A lottery ticket isn't that expensive.. and my wish ain't that expensive either (still a bit too expensive for a chrismas present though).

Cool: I would have gotten bigger presents then: US shoe size: 7.5 (height: 165) :heh:

Kappa 19-11-2003 17:45

I want to be as handsome as Ewan McGregor. (Hey, a boi can dream. :gigi: )

Oh...? Ah, materialistic stuff. Mmm.

Lena wearing nothing but a bow and a St. Claus hat would be awesome, you know? :D Otherwise, I want the sunglasses Hugo Weaving uses in the Matrix. And his Hugo Boss. XD

QueenBee 19-11-2003 18:22

*Enters thread* Look who entered the thread! Now, let me just find my wishlist...

x These either in green or that silver/white-color..... PLEASE MOTHERRRR.. sunglasses. THESE!. These are also cool. Well, it's that kind of style I like :cool: *Biiig puddle* OH OH! And it's cool when half is some color and it fades into transparent.. YUMMM..
x Perfume (The one Nath bought me is running out 'cause I use it so much! But I guess that's a good thing :D)
x Make-up :yes:
x Nailpolish
x Digital camera (Mom promised :P)
x A hot guy that is willing to strip and get naked and who likes wipped cream. Haha, just kidding! *Cough*...
x New computer *I'm just making things up here*
x A dog (although I'm too lazy to walk it.. It can poo on the balcony for all I care)
x Bellybutton- and another earpiercing
x New furnite (LOL)
x New shoes..
x New haircut
x Camcorder that looks cool and is cool and isn't as ugly as my old one (*Cough* Mom's n dad's old one)

Added:

x A shirt like one of these.
x A "1" t-shirt like the ones Tatu had on Eurovision

Now if only my parents were rich... *Rubs non existand beard*

And of course, I want love and happiness in my life but that's not material stuff. :done: But I just want to say I wish you all a happy christmas and I hope darje gets her present :P (Um, the Lena)

PS. If you are okay with it, could you please PM me your address everybody so that I can send you christmas cards? Sorry but presents are too expensive. :(

Edit: I just noticed only ONE thing should be mentioned.. Are you trying to kill me? :hmmm:

nath 19-11-2003 18:37

:newyear: Dear Papa Noлl!
I have found what i'ld like...I wish a "Matrix Sleek.Look, smoothing system (3, light, styling creme)
Professional series"....it's a cream for the hair...I don't need it for my hair but I just would get it because it smells to gooood :lady:...
:newyear: Big kisses to you, Papa Noлl ,and take care to not catch a cold during the Christmas' night...I know you'll have a lot of work to do from the 24th to the 25th December!...
For you..World's clock.

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 18:52

Queenie, very good idea to post links ;)

so here is the very lovely G5
and of course, it has to go hand in hand with Nice 23" Cinema HD Display

now that you said it... :eek: I lost my Matrix - 2nd episode - Ray Bans in a bar in October ....:mad: ...*breath in and move on* LoL

Disengage 19-11-2003 20:20

-new cymbals
-"The Animal Rights Debate" by Carl Cohen -and Tom Regan
-new khaki pants
$$$

marina 19-11-2003 23:41

I have it on good authority that Santa is going to be bringing me a watch(crap) ...digital camera (decent one) and might be..might be! ..week long or just long weekend lovely trip abroad .

cirrus 19-11-2003 23:55

Sex. I mean, ughh, crap.... I like money. I never know what I want for presents, so I just ask for money that I blow on crap. This would be nice!

Hahaha Letters To Satan :newyear:

madeldoe 20-11-2003 00:09

woOt..im the queen of materialistic endeavors

- von dutch belt
- von dutch jacket
- von dutch spankies
- digicam
- camcorder
- picture cellyphone
- blue manolo blahnik boots
- tatu picture book
- tatu show me love shirt
- tatu wrist band
- brown louis vuitton bag [to match my watch]
- ecko sweater
- ecko denim jacket
- black and red ecko sweater
- tivo
- blue on white airforces
- blue on white chucks
- blue coach sneakers
- red and white phat farm classics
- beige Lacoste mesh hat
- MONEY

more to come...LOL

EDIT: OY! sowwie ms.forre..i didnt read the list only one rule :rose:

QueenBee 20-11-2003 00:14

Quote:

von dutch belt
Why are you choosing such cheap things? :heh:

madeldoe 20-11-2003 00:19

LOL its pure silver..plus they might discount it for the holidays :P but eeets sooo perdy *drool* :D

Mossopp 20-11-2003 00:31

All I really want right now is for everything to go smoothly when I move into my new flat:
I want to be able to find a decent job nearby so I don't have to spend tonnes of cash on travel expenses. I want to be earning enough money so that I don't have to go without food in order to pay all my bills. I want to make some new friends who won't hurt me the way all my old friends did. I want to find a good woman who'll love me and accept me for who I am despite all my failings and faults. I want to feel like I've finally found somewhere I belong......
But none of that sh!t is material. And since this thread is all about material possessions I suppose I should choose something else to wish for.
OK, I want a really kick-ass black leather sofa and recliner for my living room. And I want one of those novelty Garfield phones - his eyes open when you lift the reciever! And I'll need a new carpet for my bedroom. And I need to get a shower installed in my bathroom. And I want some decent new clothes so I can impress the ladies. And I want a computer and internet access so I can continue to vist tatysite every day....
I don't ask for much, do I? :laugh:

denial 20-11-2003 18:43

All I want is a new heart :heart: ..so I could love again .. .

:rolleyes:

taty994945 20-11-2003 19:32

Some tennis balls.

johnbush 20-11-2003 22:38

Quote:

Some tennis balls.
:gigi:

- A surround sound system
if only I had a rich uncle or something :heh:

freddie 20-11-2003 23:25

A hug.

shizzo 20-11-2003 23:49

Me want pie!
Yes, yes!
Mmm, pie!

"Hey, where go? When come back, bring pie!"

:D

teeny 20-11-2003 23:49

freddie,
Quote:

A hug.
Following that idea: A ticket to go to Slovenia and give you your christmas present :D

freddie 21-11-2003 01:19

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
freddie,

Following that idea: A ticket to go to Slovenia and give you your christmas present :D

I'd like that. :p

teeny 21-11-2003 01:25

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
I'd like that. :p
At a second thought.. that would be more of a big present for me.. I'd wish for you to get a ticket to Denmark instead. Then we would both get a merry christmas, and my wish wouldn't be all selfish :heh:

Veggie Delite 21-11-2003 03:03

i wanna new car. a ford mustang would be ok. or maybe an opel speedster...? ah, make it both :D

goku 21-11-2003 06:30

Ooh.. Christmas time..

You know what that means! Can you believe it's almost been an entire year since the new tatysite reopened up last year? Time goes so fast.. think of all the changes in Taty, in us as people.. someone should make a thread when the time is right.

prostrel 21-11-2003 20:16

Dear Santa. I have been a good girl. Can I have a Range Rover 4.4 V8 vogue ?

Lux 21-11-2003 21:00

i would like ... a digicam