Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Le change! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5254)

Kappa 11-09-2003 07:42

Le change!

Being as I have nothing to do but to be a boring author and amuse others, I have an idea of a online reality show of sorts. :D I have no intention of doing this alone so if it doesn't work, it didn't work. :P

The main idea is that five forumers decide to do an amusing change, just for two weeks. The way for the rest of the forumers to take notice of how the change is going, is to use *one* post a day as a blog/journal of sorts and let it be commented.

The change *must* be something noticeable, like in your persona. Start thinking about something you could change! :P

Trusting in the good judgement of the rest of the forumers, the one player whose change is more noticeable and best accomplished, wins. What do you win? :D

The satisfaction of knowing yourself winner and not runner up. :D

QueenBee 11-09-2003 14:47

Wooot that sounds so freaking awesome! I'd love to be part of it :D

kishkash 11-09-2003 14:59

It would be hard to come up with something to change though...

o.k. well not hard...just hard to come up with something you are WILLING to change...

Mossopp 11-09-2003 18:28

Hmmm... :spy:
I could act like a real 'girly' girl - that would be a phenominal change from my usual self!! :laugh:
I could also try to stay sober for 2 weeks but I dunno how good I'd be at that. :coctail:

Rob 11-09-2003 19:36

Are those 5 people gonna act "differently" only in this thread or in the other ones as well?

Lena410 11-09-2003 19:55

Sounds like I'd be great fun! :D

Kappa 11-09-2003 20:02

Rob, now that you mention it, I think that the audience/forumers should keep an eye on the participants on the rest of the threads so that it's more fun. :D

Rob 11-09-2003 20:19

Sounds like it has already started, right? :spy:

Kappa 11-09-2003 20:21

No, not at all. First of all, we should pick up a game host, and the five players. :D

Rob 11-09-2003 20:23

Ups, well I'm not the right one for this as people here do not know me well enough.

*leans back and waits for the announcement that game has started* :D

EeZeReal 11-09-2003 21:22

Haha...I could give up being a Volkova addict for two weeks... Actually thats just a tad hard.....LoL :rolleyes:

Tis a nice idea though darjey.... :p

Should be pretty interesting... :gigi:

haku 12-09-2003 01:09

Quote:

I could give up being a Volkova addict for two weeks...
Maybe you could become a Lena luvver for 2 weeks... nah, that wouldn't work, at the first pic of Yulia you would revert to your true self! :D

I guess i could stop being a dirty old man... for an hour... if i don't see any pictures of Lena... :lalala:

kishkash 12-09-2003 01:13

Quote:

Haha...I could give up being a Volkova addict for two weeks... Actually thats just a tad hard.....LoL
ur just weak..WEAK! <mua hahahahahahaha>

EeZeReal 12-09-2003 01:27

Quote:

Maybe you could become a Lena luvver for 2 weeks... nah, that wouldn't work, at the first pic of Yulia you would revert to your true self!
Probably... It can't be helped I guess... :lalala:

Quote:

ur just weak..WEAK!
Bah weak my ass... I am actually about as addicted as my sig says...I see her most of the time when I shut my eyes (Which is pretty strange I guess :spy: )

And this being a board which is 50% dedicated to her, would kind of escalate the improbability of the task... :rolleyes:

Pfffft@weak..... :p

ypsidan04 12-09-2003 01:46

Quote:

Originally posted by THEvolkovaADDICT

And this being a board which is 50% dedicated to her, would kind of escalate the improbability of the task... :rolleyes:

It might be 50% *dedicated* to her, but we all know this is a Yulia forum.

:help: :spy: :gigi:

Mossopp 12-09-2003 18:10

This is a really cool idea darje!
I was kinda half-joking in my first post but now I seriously want to try and see if I can give up alcohol for this contest.
I think most people here are aware that I drink a lot. I know I should cut-down but I have no will-power or incentive (my health isn't an insentive cos I couldn't care less what damage I'm doing to my liver!). This contest would give me a decent reason to try'n stop drinking for a while. And the people on the forum would benefit too cos you wouldn't have to read my drunken diatribes every day! :laugh:
If you don't think that's a good enough thing to change about myself then that's ok. No big loss. I've got a fridge full of beer that won't drink itself! :D ;)

DAZ 12-09-2003 23:23

I've thought about giving up drinking for a spell but can't due to lack of other things to do.
Besides us Scots are stereotyped as drinkers ayway.:coctail: :coctail: :coctail: :coctail: :coctail: :coctail: :coctail:

Echoed 13-09-2003 03:32

I could be excessively nasty-mean for the next two weeks.

Hardiharhar. :P (I kid, I joke. *Coughs.*)

This is a good idea, doll. Those whom are participating, I wish you all luck. ^_^

~Echo.

Kappa 13-09-2003 04:51

Okay. We have a participant, that is, if you're really sure about it, Mossopp. :)

And Echo, dear, I was talking about a change for the better. *Snorts.*

Echoed 13-09-2003 04:59

Silly me. I hadn't realized. :P Anyway. Good luck to all participants.

^_^'

~Echo.