Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ::VIDEO:: Yulia having a bath (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6988)

ihavetatusleeve 22-03-2004 05:06

That is the whitest butt this side of the Mississippi.

EDIT - Mississippi rolls off the tongue so much better.

And for Celtic Jobber's comment below, "fair complexion" is right! It doesn't look like she can spend much time in the sun.

Celtic Jobber 22-03-2004 05:13

Quote:

Originally posted by ihavetatusleeve
That is the whitest butt this side of the Continental divide.
Lena has a fair, creamy complexion, so naturally her butt is fair-skinned as well. :yes:

LenochkaO 22-03-2004 06:37

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
I like those pics. :D She's wearing a bra but the back of her pants has an interesting opening. :liplick:
It was even better on the second night - the red top she was wearing had a thong back, which you could see through the opening at the back of the jeans. :liplick: :love:

Lux 22-03-2004 06:44

gah! oy the pics, the pics, the jeans .. lena..skin..haku..:dead:

tatyruv 22-03-2004 23:03

°O**M**G°!! :dead: Lenaґs bottom soo white!...sheґd probly get some tan there! :P

btw, Thanks Haku :rose:

bpro50 23-03-2004 01:38

I wonder if Lena knows that her *cleavage* is showing when she is on stage. Doesn't she [or someone] check things like that before going out for the performance.

This could be the beginning of more women showing b-cleavage, one thinks.

Unplugged 23-03-2004 01:48

Quote:

Doesn't she [or someone] check things like that before going out for the performance.
Seems to me that was obviously done on purpose. Just one more factor to 'arouse' the audience ;)

bpro50 23-03-2004 01:57

Why hasn't anyone thought of this . . . next to frontal cleavage, the rear cleavage may change the way that we look at women all over the world. That would definitely be arousing to me! The look needs to come from Russia because of the FCC problems that we are having right now.

haku 23-03-2004 01:59

Quote:

Originally posted by staringelf
Seems to me that was obviously done on purpose.
Exactly, those jeans were specifically designed to reveal that part (and i thank the designer :D ), and i'm sure that Lena checks that her butt cleavage is indeed showing (and i thank her :rose: ). :liplick:

Showing *that* cleavage is rather unusual and i hope she'll continue to do it. That should become one of Lena's "trademarks", like saying "so on so forth". :D

Unplugged 23-03-2004 02:26

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
Exactly, those jeans were specifically designed to reveal that part (and i thank the designer :D ),
:lol: Yeah, I thank the designer too!

I wonder who it designed those clothes? :ithink: Probably one of Shap's weird friends :p

cirrus 23-03-2004 05:42

ass cleavage :D
I dunno, i'm not really sold on the idea. eh, whatever. *drools over Lena ass pics*

:p

rosh 23-03-2004 06:56

personally id rather see breast cleavage than someones "builders bum" sticking out :)

Celtic Jobber 23-03-2004 07:10

Pants like those aren't exactly new, I remember a woman wrestler (Ivory) in the WWF had some butt-cleavage pants over 3 years ago.

warx 24-03-2004 03:39

Quote:

Originally posted by Igor
click me
:eek:
holy SH*T!!!!!!!:dead:

thank you igor
im a bit late...but THANK YOU......god bless this site!!!!:gig:

warx 24-03-2004 03:51

and haku....tnx for the cleavage....:done:
hehehehe:gigi:

bpro50 24-03-2004 04:27

To Do List

. . . put out a line of clothing, call it the Tatu look, see through tank tops, headgear wrap and bum cleavage design and *become a millionaire* ... and, set the standard for the 21st century. Not bad for a days work.

rosh 24-03-2004 07:32

a tatu clothes line wouldnt be so bad, as long as we stuck to what lena wears more than yulia. i find yulias taste in clothes rather dodgy a lot of the time.

it wasnt always like that though, shes had some really nice threads on from time to time but yeah, lena has better dress sense me thinks :gigi:

dollparts3000 01-04-2004 01:35

hi

ya, yulia wears really ugly stuff. She used to dress nice but not now. I like Lena's taste in clothes.
Yuck to the butt cleavage.

DAZ 10-04-2004 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpro50
Doesn't she [or someone] check things like that before going out for the performance.

I think i've just found my new occupation!!

I'm gonna apply to be Lenas Ass Cleavage checker!! :D

...along with checking other bits out to make sure they're ok as well!! :laugh:

Hmm couldn't view the Lenas breast vis for some reason.... :mad: :mad: :blabla: