Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Britney Spears (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7262)

teeny 09-05-2004 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
are you kidding the NEXT one is the BEST

after sharing the first one, I clicked the next one.. still trying to fight that mental image :none:
*starts to locate Britney*
I know she's in Copenhagen tonight.. now where can I locate the hottie? :laugh:

coolasfcuk 09-05-2004 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
.. still trying to fight that mental image *starts to locate Britney*
I know she's in Copenhagen tonight.. now where can I locate the hottie?

oh, c'mon Tina - we have to be honest - Britney does have a nice butt, even if she is a bit over weight ;) ... ask $in, she will tell ya

cirrus 10-05-2004 00:11

yeah, I'd still fcuk her :D
every global superstar has her fat days. i forgive ;)

ypsidan04 10-05-2004 00:37

Quote:

Those thighs do look PRETTY large... :none:

teeny 10-05-2004 06:18

Quote:

oh, c'mon Tina - we have to be honest - Britney does have a nice butt, even if she is a bit over weight

I'll be fair.. and let all you fine people have her nice butt all to yourself :p I'll pass for sure

Lux 10-05-2004 06:33

makes me feel good about mah bawday :none:

Veggie Delite 10-05-2004 09:51

well, atleast she doesn't look like all those anorexic chicks.

rosh 10-05-2004 13:57

*starts singing*

i like big butt and i cannot lie ... " hehe :)

ypsidan04 11-05-2004 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by $in
well, atleast she doesn't look like all those anorexic chicks.

Word up! I don't mind girls who are *slightly* overweight. Don't mind em at all. I take some heat from my best friend for this, but I don't care. Skinny girls don't have anything to....fill things up. :p

"There's nothing sexy about skin and bones. You gotta have some junk in the trunk!" - Amy Lee :done: And she does... ;)

Unplugged 11-05-2004 16:24

I always thought she was a bimbo and I maintain my opinion. No make-up or toned body can save her - she's just too ordinary

teeny 11-05-2004 17:04

Quote:

I know she's in Copenhagen tonight.. now where can I locate the hottie?

turns out she was out partying in Copenhagen Sunday night for sure. According to Danish tabloid (w. pictures) she was at a bar/cafe first an expensive one as far as I know.. but more interesting: she went to visit Pan durring the night with boyfriend, dancers and bodyguards. Not sure if Pan is international.. but it's the most popular gay bar/disco in Copenhagen. She (still according to the reporter) got pretty drunk and was chatting to a redhead most of the night.

Pictures at: http://ekstrabladet.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=248431

The concert in Copenhagen recieved really bad reviews. After reading them I was thinking they were pretty nice about t.A.T.u. after Skanderborg festival. Though the given stars were about the same.

luxxi 11-05-2004 17:09

Quote:

turns out she was out partying in Copenhagen Sunday night for sure. According to Danish tabloid (w. pictures) she was at a bar/cafe first an expensive one as far as I know.. but more interesting: she went to visit Pan durring the night with boyfriend, dancers and bodyguards. Not sure if Pan is international.. but it's the most popular gay bar/disco in Copenhagen. She (still according to the reporter) got pretty drunk and was chatting to a redhead most of the night.

Maybe she gort drunk before and didn't know where she is. :spy: Did she get married by any chance? :spy:

teeny 11-05-2004 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxxi
Did she get married by any chance?

:laugh: the article didn't say.. Could be the reporter was fed up with writing about weddings though. Just like most of Denmark is tired of hearing about it too :heh:

Veggie Delite 11-05-2004 17:40

Quote:

"There's nothing sexy about skin and bones. You gotta have some junk in the trunk! - Amy Lee"
ha! that is the best quote i ever seen :cool:

*goes to put in sig*

rosh 11-05-2004 20:51

i also prefer someone a bit cuddly to a stick. sticks are not nice to cuddle up to in bed or on the couch watching movies .... gooooo love handles ! :gigi:

Unplugged 11-05-2004 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh
gooooo love handles

Hmm... I wouldn't go that far :gigi:

rosh 11-05-2004 21:03

hehe i was joking ;) just someone soft and cuddly and feminine is fine :) when i said love handles, i was thinking of britneeeees stomach in some of those pics ! :bum:

Unplugged 11-05-2004 21:12

Yeah, a little bit is always nice :D
I think Gwyneth Paltrow is really pretty and sexy, but she definitely needs some more 'junk in the trunk' :heh:

rosh 11-05-2004 21:17

nah shes too thin ! charisma carpenter [cordelia on angel] now shes got real great looking junk in her trunk ;) and shes got yummy curves. i love curves

Mossopp 11-05-2004 21:50

Jees! What happened to the age-old motto "No fat chicks!"???
:laugh: