Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Sexuality Spectrum Test (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11193)

itsme22 14-11-2006 01:00

The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Take the test and share your results.

Here are my results:
Gay
You scored -41 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Mossopp 14-11-2006 01:25

Interesting:

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -12 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Rachel 14-11-2006 01:27

I got the same as you Mossopp but only coz I've had sexual experiences with the opposite sex. I did not enjoy it at all as you all know by now.

Kyro 14-11-2006 01:35

I got:

Mostly Gay (I'm gonna put the 'mostly' down to lack of experience :heh: )
You scored -37.
You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Mossopp 14-11-2006 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
I got the same as you Mossopp but only coz I've had sexual experiences with the opposite sex. I did not enjoy it at all as you all know by now.

Yeah.
For a shitty online quiz it's actually rather accurate. :)

hullala 14-11-2006 03:21

What a surprise :D
Quote:

Bisexual
You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

the unforgiven 14-11-2006 11:51

Straight Preference
You scored 21
You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

sakuya 14-11-2006 13:44

Bi/Slightly Straight
You scored 5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

midori 14-11-2006 13:48

Mostly Straight
You scored 31 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

forre 14-11-2006 14:41

You scored 0

Argos 14-11-2006 17:51

You scored 27
... you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Well, let's wait till later!

Khartoun2004 14-11-2006 18:16

Bi/Slightly Straight
You scored 10 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

lol funny how a gender change can totally throw a person on the other end of the spectrum.

I guess my friends were more right than they thought when they called me a gay boy trapped in a lesbians body :lol:

QueenOfLesbania 14-11-2006 20:26

Gay
You scored -42 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
not sure why i didn't get -52 though, maybe the hug questions? feck knows :confused:

zebu 19-11-2006 12:07

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -10 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Michel 19-11-2006 12:54

Mostly Straight

You scored 39 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

MalchikGeiBrand 04-12-2006 02:59

Ooh...Fun.

I got:
"For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting."

Hm... I can't say that's completely accurate.
I answered like, more than half of them "No, And I've no desire to./I'm traumatized for life!"
I always was more of the hugs&suffocate type person anyway. :3

tatuftw99 04-12-2006 06:01

Mostly Straight

You scored 31 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Amanda 04-12-2006 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyro
I got:

Mostly Gay (I'm gonna put the 'mostly' down to lack of experience :heh: )
You scored -37.
You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Same here

gluttony85 04-12-2006 14:52

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -4 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Blakeich 04-01-2007 16:44

Gay
You scored -42 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.