Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu's New Album - Track List ::Released::. Look inside --> (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6749)

denial 10-02-2004 06:13

No worry Kate .. *takes flower* ..about the smoking .. I think Yulia knows what she's doing .. she's a big girl and she is Russian .. my French friend said Russian are tough people .. because they live in tough weather .. -ve 30 degree in winter.. anything will froze instantly he said ..

MassMedia 10-02-2004 06:35

im sure its gotten worse now, but during the eurovision performance yulia's voice was good. i hope it gets better!

denial 10-02-2004 06:40

during the Nichya song at Tokyo Dome .. she had high fever .... now ..what else could stop that girl ..

Lena410 10-02-2004 07:12

well the song list sounds kinda good..and interesting *lol*
squirrel :lol: that tops everything though..I sooo wanna know what that could be about :D :gigi:

but they should add some songs..six are not enough..but I dont believe that this is the final track list..I will believe it when I see it on a cd cover in my hands :p

irish22 10-02-2004 07:35

Quote:

Originally posted by crni
well...y'all are so negative on this album... loads of sarcasm in the air... :rolleyes:
if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that. 8 songs (+/-) and few remixes would be fine with me. of course few more "real" songs wouldn't do any damage but i see no tragedy in the current situation...

i so agree with yuo but i do hope they add at least 3 more songs new not remixes as well as the remixes

taty994945 10-02-2004 09:40

I wanna hear I Will and You Agree....great titles :p

Tom Violence 10-02-2004 11:31

Were this the final tracklisting, I wouldn't be all that disappointed by the length. I have a short attention span. Plus there's only so far the 'Prostie Dvizheniya', 'Ne Ver, Ne Boisia', 'Vsyo Normalno' sonic template can be stretched on one record.

However, I find it strange that Universal would release a remix compilation featuring the first ever Russian release of 'Ne Ver, Ne Boisia', and the first release of 'Prostie Dvizheniya' anywhere in the world, and then have t.A.T.u. stick them on their next album.

The song titles muted look like a mixture of the bizzare and the unimaginative, but I'll try not to read too much into that.

DAZ 10-02-2004 12:11

I would be hoping for more than 6 new songs to be honest!!
Six is much better than none however!!
I'd love to hear them throw in another cover version or 2!!
Something like The Incidentals, I am,I feel or Indestructible by Alishas Attic would sound superb if Tatu covered them!!

Rob 10-02-2004 12:30

It's way too early to think that this is the final track-list!

Probably the Tallinn-musicians only mentioed the songs that were recorded during their stay at Podnebesnaya or they only mentioned the songs they were kinda connected with.

The main point is that if the article tells the truth there do exist songs for the album that are recorded.
And the RS shows us some interesting drama that, having the article in the back of my head, I would love to sit back and watch and enjoy.
Apart from the fact that I've given up on hoping for videos.

Unplugged 10-02-2004 13:27

Quote:

I think Yulia knows what she's doing .. she's a big girl and she is Russian
:laugh: I'm sorry, I just thought that was pretty funny, denial.

"She knows what she's doing. She's a big girl.... aaaaaaaand she's Russian"

:laugh: Like being Russian gives you even more maturity :heh:

crni 10-02-2004 13:59

there will deffinitely be more songs...ST, and that ivan dude, and some of the fans' songs (flydream and stuff)...so heads up, y'all! ;)

btw, hybrid theory and meteora together have just a bit more than 75mins (i put them on ONE cd), and noone saw a problem there... :rolleyes:

dollparts3000 11-02-2004 09:23

hi

I also don't think that it's the completed album because they could always add more tracks. Most albums have 12-14 tracks. Those are probably just the songs that have been confirmed. Even if they are, there's always room for bonus tracks or hidden tracks.

I want to know what squirrel is about too!!!!! That sounds hilarious. How are they going to dance to that? Maybe they could be making fun of somebody or they could be singing, "I like nuts" ------------ Lol That's so wrong!!

haku 11-02-2004 10:20

Quote:

Originally posted by dollparts3000
they could be singing, "I like nuts"
LMAO That would be in line with their new "image" at least... :laugh:

Or maybe it's a song about Yulia's fur coat, we heard it was rabbit, maybe it's squirrel. :D

denial 11-02-2004 10:21

Re: hi

Quote:

Originally posted by dollparts3000
I want to know what squirrel is about too!!!!! That sounds hilarious. How are they going to dance to that?
:none:..........................:none: ....................................:none: .....................ahahahahaha .:laugh: :lol: :laugh: ....

:none:

freddie 11-02-2004 10:57

Well if they're GOOD 6 songs I won't mind. I rather have 6 good songs then 20 songs from which 2 are good and the rest is filler (like most rap stuff today and yes Celine Dione as well Kate ;) ... I don't care if she sings in 12 languages, her new songs are still trash.)

Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive. :D
Sheesh. It's so futile to discuss this NOW when we know nothing about it.

crni 11-02-2004 11:57

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
Well if they're GOOD 6 songs I won't mind. I rather have 6 good songs then 20 songs from which 2 are good and the rest is filler
good point there, i totally agree :done:

Quote:

Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive. :D
LOL :lol: that's hilarious :laugh:

dollparts3000 12-02-2004 01:56

hey

Hi haku! Lol About that fur coat :) That's too funny!!! I like Yulia's white coat but I don't really like her purple or pink fur one.

coolasfcuk 12-02-2004 18:03

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive.
:laugh: nah.. thanks to Ilya I will geive you the 'secret' recepie to the HIT 'Squirrel' :lol:

It'll be hard to be a girl if you're a boy,
It'll be hard to be a boy if you're a girl.
I will be a bunny, you will be squirrel....

:lol: :lol: :lol: and that's a FACT ;)

Shaps writes such good lyrics! ha ha ha

spyretto 12-02-2004 18:12

there will be no new album, this thread is obsolete :gigi:

coolasfcuk 12-02-2004 19:13

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
there will be no new album, this thread is obsolete
oh spy, have some fun! ha ha.. of course there's not gonna be a new album... but how can we not discuss such Great lyrics!

besides who knows... maybe that squirrel song... we might hear Nachaeva sing it in as a summer hit or something :laugh:
... or maybe Ivan will go solo... and sing it himself... :lol: