Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu's New Album - Track List ::Released::. Look inside --> (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6749)

cirrus 10-02-2004 00:38

Quote:

if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that.
Well I do. Even the first album was a little short. The bright side was discovering the Russian-only songs that didn't make it onto the English version. But 5/6/7 new songs, especially after this long time, is unacceptable. Well, I guess I am accepting it seeing as there's nothing I can do, but it's still a let down.

teeny 10-02-2004 01:02

well just really glad it seems some tracks have been chosen. If the tracklist is correct at least. Thought they were still in the dark trying to figure out what songs to record.. Oh well..
With a huge amount of remix versions I will be happy for a while :D

denial 10-02-2004 01:38

I'll buy that album just to get Nicyha. :dead: Doens't matter the rest of the song yet. And I'lll vote Nicyha in every online contest it gets in. I love that song very very much...ochen ochen ochen...

BUT ..
I like Ne Ver Ne Boisia too .. and PD .. and Vso Normalno ..

and this song Ya Budu "I will" .. sound interesting and Ty soglasna "You agree" and V kosmose skvoznyaki "There are draughts in cosmos" ... I am interested.

Thanks Kate for the info.

*off to play Nichya live at Tokyo Dome Mp3* ..nichya .. nichya..nichya...

denial 10-02-2004 01:44

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs. :hmmm: [/b]
nah ... 6 new songs .. or do you have Nichya and Vso Normalno CD version? :spy:

thegurgi 10-02-2004 02:54

Oooh! I'm excited for a song called SQUIRREL!

I'm way to optimistic to not be happy with this.

And a song called "There are draughts in cosmos"...that just sounds cool.

I do hope it will be annexed a little... and i hope that order will be changed up a bit... i don't like how the older songs are just at the end, they should be mixed up.

Hey, What about the song by Ivan Demyan! and no Strannie Tantsy! I'm a bit dissapointed by that.

denial 10-02-2004 03:13

ack!! Strannie Tantsy!!! I want TATU to sing that song!! *now feels dissapointed too*

thegurgi 10-02-2004 03:16

On the site which is cited wonderfully by Kate, it lists those songs and then it says "and others."

So maybe some are ommitted :: hopefully ST and others ::

denial 10-02-2004 03:17

Thanks Greg, now feels better .. LoL .

Kate 10-02-2004 03:17

denial, it's not the final track list, I am 100% positive it'll change. :) But I don't think the number of songs will increase by a lot...

denial 10-02-2004 03:22

Kate .. I know .. thank you for putting the listing and translation .. at least there seems light at the end of the tunnel ... for you :rose: for making my day ..... sincerely..

guesshoo 10-02-2004 04:49

6 news songs is not enough!
honestly!
i mean, i'm used to buying cd's with at least 14 NEW songs on them.
as matter of fact, most cd's i own have at least 16 tracks apart from debut albums.
even if tatu has to take a break to record a few more songs that'd be a whole lot better. personally i'd rather wait a month or two longer for addtional songs than have them release an album with 6 new tracks and a bunch of remixes. :rolleyes:

i understand quality is of greater importance that quantity but still..............

thegurgi 10-02-2004 05:07

guesshoo, pay attention to the rest of the dialog..... we discussed the fact that it's not a complete list... so don't get so huffy...

The site lists those songs and others. We don't know what "and others" is....

Besides, it wasn't anything officially released by Universal, it was said by people who were there to know they will be on the album... so the girls could have recorded anything in the time when those 3 people were there. :: but i wholeheartedly love their leak ::

This is a bit more of a Progress Check.... 6 songs Done, how many to go? we really don't know... :: i wish for only 2 more, 2 more and i'll be happy, i can't say anything for the rest of you ::

cirrus 10-02-2004 05:13

Quote:

The site lists those songs and others. We don't know what "and others" is....
Good catch thegurgi! *slaps forehead* I seem to always be getting ahead of myself, coming to conclusions...
I hope Strannie Tantsy and the Ivan Demyan song make it. And any song called "Squirrel" is atleast worth a listen. :hmmm:

thegurgi 10-02-2004 05:16

Quote:

And any song called "Squirrel" is atleast worth a listen.
i agree fully, i hope it's crazy!

goku 10-02-2004 05:22

I'm not worried about the number of tracks, I'm worried about the time it has taken them. True, nobody wants to release a new album too soon, and everyone needs time to build something with quality, but did Тату just wait too long? Especially for some of us, who have heard the same songs for nearly 2 and a half years.. They tried to stall with their singles, TV shows, even a movie.. but for me at least, I just wanted a new album.

Now, I am in NO way an anti-Тату person. I still love them and all the work they do. I just think that they may have lost quite a bit of their older fanbase. If you go on the Russian forum, it's pretty dead.. But good luck Тату. I'm still excited for it to come out.

QueenBee 10-02-2004 05:34

Umm... :ithink: I'm speechless! :lol:

denial 10-02-2004 05:52

...Goku .. problem with Yulia throat could be real and not just publicity stunt ...

Kate 10-02-2004 05:56

denial, it is real. And that's why Tatu's chances to get back into the world's spotlight are so slim. Cuz, let's face it, Julia's voice will never ever be as powerful as it was in NGGU.

denial 10-02-2004 06:02

Kate .. but she sing live nicely in Nichya.. and when she scream in the Poesiya song .. her voice sound neutral. :) ..well even she just scream non-sense like that.. still very nice to hear .. :)

Kate 10-02-2004 06:05

denial, I am speaking from a neutral prespective, not that of a fan - Julia's voice is very hard to listen to in the past few new songs. She totally ruined it with her smoking...

But that's just me.

No hard feeling. :rose: