Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New photos - Random & Artistic (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7482)

forre 27-06-2004 13:09

Had to rename the thread a bit as it doesn't fit in the existing "My pics" and "Vacation pics" threads. I hope it wasn't too much of a trouble.

noki_the_cat, Cool pics!

rosh 27-06-2004 16:23

okay remember i mentioned the cutest puppy in the world ? shes my brothers, an alaskan malamute crossed with a wolf

i present ... storm ! http://www.plig.net/~rosh/storm.jpg =-)

teeny 27-06-2004 22:39

aaaaawwwww... looks a bit like White Fang.. :done: i want a dog or a cat.. :lalala: well when I have more space to have one of course.

haku 28-06-2004 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh
storm !

Eek, dogs that look like wolves scare me, lol.

And everything that had to be said about the PJs have been said. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
i want a dog or a cat

Well, get both, lol :D Wouldn't a dog be a threat to your rabbit though?

Ningyo 28-06-2004 05:28

noki_the_cat, that gallery of cats it the CUTEST thing ever! I spent a lot of time just going AAAAWWW over it, hehe.

Now, who wants to take a look at my (creepy) pics of cemeteries? (Yes, I'm a weirdo...)

haku 28-06-2004 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullen.Kloun
who wants to take a look at my (creepy) pics of cemeteries?

Go ahead, this is the perfect thread to post them. :D

rosh 28-06-2004 06:58

sullen.kloun sure go for it :done:

Ningyo 28-06-2004 07:44

Ok, ok... I'll post a few, but they're not that creepy anyway. :p

1. The angel (Crappy scanned version)
2. Broken
3. What was it again...?

And finally, a pic taken by a river (not close to a cemetery). As morbid as it sounds, I went there to take pics of drowned people but took this one instead.

rosh 28-06-2004 07:50

sullen.kloun i love the one taken at the river ! i especially love sepia photos ...

cemetaries especially with huge gravestones or statues etc creep me out ... but remind me of gothic horror movies which i love !

Ningyo 28-06-2004 07:55

Quote:

sullen.kloun i love the one taken at the river ! i especially love sepia photos ...

Thanks rosh, it's one of my faves too... :D

Quote:

cemetaries especially with huge gravestones or statues etc creep me out ... but remind me of gothic horror movies which i love !
Aaah, those cemeteries are the best for me. But in general, I like almost every kind of cemetery because I find them very relaxing.

rosh 28-06-2004 07:58

sullen.kloun do you feel energies ... ? because i do so when i go into a graveyard i feel the energy left behind by everyone there and it gets to me :(

mmm i dont think its a place i could ever relax unless buffy the vampire slayer was with me :D

teeny 28-06-2004 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
Wouldn't a dog be a threat to your rabbit though?

Exactly.. thats another reason not to get either anytime soon.. I always wanted a dog. But my parents didn't, and now I don't have enough space for it to have a happy life. So Lille Mus will have to do for now.. lol. Think we both like that solution better.

Sullen.Kloun, love the river picture :love:

Ningyo 28-06-2004 19:02

Rosh, the only energy I've felt in cemeteries was the one coursing through me when I was running away from a gatekeeper... And by relaxing I meant not having to deal with people. :rolleyes:

Thanks teeny!

I'll try to post more pics later.

haku 28-06-2004 19:48

Nice pics Sullen.Kloun :)

I like the third one :D I have a weird love/hate relationship with baroque architecture.

Quote:

do you feel energies ... ?

I used to visit cemetaries a lot when i was younger, i found them relaxing, especially those in the countryside where there's no people at all, i could spend hours in there exploring and looking for the oldest graves, 400 to 600 years old generally but sometimes even older, i've always found that fascinating.
I've never felt any energies though, or even heard strange noises or seen strange lights despite all the time i've spent in cemetaries.

noki_the_cat 04-07-2004 19:56

Best wishes! (^_^)

Yulia :) and Lena :p have been an inspiration and a source of happiness for many.
Their creativity brings so much joy and well-being to so many thankful fans.
Yulia :) and Lena :p have the ability to succeed, they are achievers and leaders!
With a positive outlook in ones life and career with dedication, attainable goals and satisfying results are anticipated and often achieved!

Best wishes in your endeavors!!!

teeny 05-07-2004 21:23

uploaded a few various pictures (from last weeks visit at my parents place) to the members gallery.

what's up with the moving avatar pic? :spy: :p

haku 05-07-2004 21:40

Nice pics teeny, wow, there's a lot of animals in there. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
what's up with the moving avatar pic?

Yep, i guess someone hasn't read the rules, lol. :p

teeny 05-07-2004 21:45

Yeah I even left out a few more pics of animals.. grandparents dog and a few more ducks :lalala:
Guess we'll find out if rules are meant to be broken :D

teeny 06-07-2004 00:01

think I'll pass.. :spy: but always cool with a redhead post :done:

nath 06-07-2004 08:45

Sullen.Kloun, I absolutely LOVE your pics....if you have taken them...CONTRATULATIONS!....if not, congratulations ,too, to have choosen them :D