Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What makes a person a phenomenal kisser? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5237)

parrish122 14-09-2003 15:29

Ok, granted, this is off topic. But it *has* been mentioned in this thread, so I think it's fair for me to ask this here.

Darje? Can I get a family tree from you? You have all these relatives showing up. Since I'm your adoptive aunt, and Forre is your adoptive mom...does that mean we are adoptive sisters? I'm so confused! :)

Parrish

denial 16-09-2003 17:52

Quote:

Originally posted by nathalie
Ask Denial, she would teach to you better and more elegant ways to seduce the Ladies....With Roses and Sweet Words for exemple....You have to be Sweet and Tender...at the beginning!.... after you do what you want !!..hehe...:heh: [/b]
*ahem* ..Nath ...ur...umm.. actually...I don't really "seduce the ladies" ..infact lots of amazing girls/ladies/guys here in this forum.. I just said what I think about them .. its ..sincerity ...actually .. no sweet talk at all ... and .. ur..and... I dont do what ever I want with them ..lol lol lol ....

Quote:

Originally posted by nataku
LOL yes ms.denial would know exactly what it is to do..right ms.d??
umm.. not really .. sometimes when I don't know what to do ... I ran away ... lol .. oh.. for you from Nath's garden ..newly picked.. :rose:

*puts on her CK Truth parfum*

... so am I less interesting now ?.. LOL LOL

wooo ..back to topic:
[FONT=times new roman]
I said, "He's too old, he has too many children and I'm
not interested." ...[Then] he kissed me on the back of my
neck, and sent this rush through me, and I went,
"Oh, shoot."[/FONT]

MISSY THORNEBURG,
WIFE OF MILLIONAIRE "BIG JIM" THORNEBURG

nath 16-09-2003 18:05

Oh,Denial!...Your english seems confused!...If I understand well...*Thinking to the situation*...hmmm...You are currently courting Nataku, this is why you don't want that it is known as clearly that you tried to allure all the girls of the forum??!!..That is that?... So say it clearly, as that I will not make any more blunders and silly things in the future !.....so sorry Denial...:(
*Thinking: Turn my tongue 7 times in my mouth before speaking about the Denial's Adventures!..Turn mu tongue 7 times..* ;)

denial 16-09-2003 18:25

:eek: * runs away *

ps:
Nath...don't spoil your tongue.. you are permitted to say anything about me.. don't sorry .. its okay with me .. LOL LOL... BUT I need you to sing PD!! ..

nath 16-09-2003 18:40

You're a crazy girl...seriously....i'll try this night..to sing...alone..hehe...but it's TOOOOOOOOO difficult to pronounce in russian!.....not a joke....Why did you get this crazy idea idea?!!....pssss.......english it was enough difficult!...and you pretend you think to me!!...Ooooopppss!...sorry..*Turn my tongue 7 times in my mouth before.....*
Ok...NOW ON THE TOPIC!....New KISSES HERE!!!...

forre 16-09-2003 19:01

denial, nathalie, back on topic, please. :rose:

denial 16-09-2003 19:19

forre, ..sorry .. just one more thing... I need to do this ..

*covers Nathalie's mouth with hand ..while she trying to escape*

nataku ..hi again..want more roses? yes? yes? :rose:

*whispers to Nathalie* If she doesn't reply me back in 24 hours, I'm gonna put that Davidoff Cool Water all over you..thats a promise

ur....

*kisses Forre on the cheek* ..thanks :)

nath 17-09-2003 22:04

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
denial, nathalie, back on topic, please. :rose:
:lalala: "Little Forre, looking at me,
Have I crossed the line?"

:yes: Da, Da!....MEA CULPA !...Izvinitie minya.. :done:

madeldoe 17-09-2003 22:40

Quote:

Originally posted by nathalie
Oh,Denial!...Your english seems confused!...If I understand well...*Thinking to the situation*...hmmm...You are currently courting Nataku.. ;)
LOL..i haven't heard the term "courting" used in.. ages.. how quaint..:lol:

Quote:

nataku ..hi again..want more roses? yes? yes?
ofcourse id like another rose! ive got enough roses to start my own florist shop! hehe :rose: :heh:

did i reply in time?? lol