Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If you had to pick some albums... (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9518)

KillaQueen 21-11-2005 01:54

If you had to pick some albums...

... out of your CD collection, what would those albums be?

This thought came into my head as I was sorting out my CD collection the other day. What are your favourite albums that you'd want to keep with you always?

After a lot of deliberation, mine would be (in no particular order):

1. Placebo - "Without You I'm Nothing"
2. Roxette - "The Ballad Hits"
3. Alanis Morrisette - "Jagged Little Pill"
4. Damien Rice - "O"
5. ATB - "No Silence"
6. James Blunt - "Back to Bedlam"
7. Savage Garden - "Affirmation"
8. Texas - "Greatest Hits"
9. Coldplay - "X & Y"
10. Westlife - "Greatest Hits"
11. Celine Dion - "The Colour of My Love"
12. Sarah Brightman - "Harem"
13. Blacky (Estonian band) - "Kui Me Päikeseloojangut Ootama Peaks..."
14. Robbie Williams - "Intensive Care"
15. Queen - "The Platinum Collection"
16. Vasco Rossi (Italian singer-songwriter) - "Tracks"
17. tATu - "200 km/h..."
18. Travis - "The Invisible Band"

Hokay, that would be about it. I'd throw a few more in there, but I thought of not repeating the same artist/band.

Amanda 21-11-2005 03:28

The Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem
The Eminem Show - Eminem
1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours - Green Day
International Superhits - Green Day
200 km/h in the Wrong Lane - t.A.T.u.
200 Po Vstrechnoi - t.A.T.u.
The Last Tour On Earth - Marilyn Manson
Antichrist Superstar - Marilyn Manson
I love my songs on my computer more,
An iPod list would be longer and better.

Rachel 21-11-2005 03:59

Sarah McLachlan - Remixes Album
Juli - Es Ist Juli
Tokio Hotel - Schrei
Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill
Melanie C - Northern Star
Nena - Chokmah
Agnelli & Nelson - Hudson Street
Yulia Savicheva - Vysoko
Dido - No Angel
Red Delicious - Emotional Blur
Spice Girls - Spice :p
BT - Emotional Technology
Kirsty Hawkshaw - OUT
Sylver - Chances
Total - 1+

...that's all I can think of right now :p

KillaQueen 21-11-2005 07:48

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Spice Girls - Spice :p

and i who thought you didn't like pop bands... right.
though i should have known... the spice GIRLS... lol... who was your fave spice? sporty on this end. i'm guessing any lezzie would pick her lol. but please don't tell me posh spice because i won't believe you and i will start telling anthrax jokes about her like you did with westlife. and yes, i know they weren't jokes, so be warned! LOL

zelda05 21-11-2005 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Melanie C - Northern Star

awesome!.. :cool:

zebu 21-11-2005 12:57

placebo - sleeping with ghosts
placebo - wihout u im nothing
radiohead - ok computer
radiohead - the bends
interpol - antics
franz ferdinand - franz ferdinand
muse - absolution
him - razorblade romance
rem - automatic for the people
taty - 200 po vstrechnoj

KillaQueen 21-11-2005 13:11

nice selection there, zeb! :done:

fanoff 21-11-2005 15:41

i think people who arent tatu fan anymore shouldnt hang around here anymore

i read in some threads that they have been a fan of what they were,what does it mean,?if youre a fan,you love first their songs(or works) and get to know that person or people more deeply,and these people who arent fan of tatu was fans of their lesbian image i think,not fan of the songs or the real life of the girls

zebu 21-11-2005 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff

i read in some threads that they have been a fan of what they were,what does it mean,?if youre a fan,you love first their songs(or works) and get to know that person or people more deeply,and these people who arent fan of tatu was fans of their lesbian image i think,not fan of the songs or the real life of the girls

what r ur all time fav albums:
200kmh in wrong lane
200 po vstr...
dangerous n moving
ljudi invalidi
platinum edition 200 po..
and deluxe 200kmh????

fanoff 21-11-2005 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebu
what r ur all time fav albums:
200kmh in wrong lane
200 po vstr...
dangerous n moving
ljudi invalidi
platinum edition 200 po..
and deluxe 200kmh????

believe me,i have got none of the albums you count(physically),and i shall write my all time fav albums if youre so curious about it,of course some tatu albums will be in it

KillaQueen 21-11-2005 16:43

Offtop:
wow, interesting comment there, fanoff! let's see now, when did you join the forum?... right that, makes sense. *checks age as well*... well back when they first released their first russian album, you were 12, maybe 13. go back some posts, do a little searching, figure out what this band was back then. that it had substance, message, controversy, and last, but not least, fantastic songs! the go watch a little documentary called 'anatomia' and see how they destroyed it all. oh and listen to what lena is saying also today. and you might wanna check their new album, you know, 'dangerous & moving'? if you find me a song there that even matches 'attss' or 'nggu' or 'zachem ya' (musically AND lyrically speaking), i'll admit that i was wrong when saying i was a fan of what they were.

fanoff 21-11-2005 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaQueen
and you might wanna check their new album, you know, 'dangerous & moving'? if you find me a song there that even matches 'attss' or 'nggu' or 'zachem ya' (musically AND lyrically speaking), i'll admit that i was wrong when saying i was a fan of what they were.

i found the chance to check the album youre talking about ,i know ,and i have found it more mature,like human,and even if i like the first eng album most like you,i like the new album too,cos its t.A.T.u..Its normal if i were 13 or 14 when the first album realesed.Weren't the girls 14 when this group first planned to be assambled?Seeing the age to be an artist,the age of being a fan must be 9-10 for them.Do you wanna learn more?i didnt study my LGS(a test for entering a high school in here)and entered a high school of which level is too far behind from me,because i put all my attention on them.now all my firends at the same level with me are in better high schools.Am I regretful for that?Of course no,cos i found my love in that school and felt true friendship..........

Rachel 21-11-2005 17:52

Quote:

Offtop:

and i who thought you didn't like pop bands... right.

Offtop:
Well Spice Girls are an exception :p

Quote:

Offtop:
who was your fave spice?

Offtop:
Mel C of course! First girl I ever had a crush on! I saw her in concert a few years ago and I was only a few rows back! :coctail:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff
Offtop:

Offtop:
Blah blah blah, you've been here for a few months, you don't know anything about us :rolleyes: And seeing as I'm a mod I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. :no:

Lux 21-11-2005 19:57

Offtop:
fanoff - run, run while you still can. this isn't tatu.us..

spyretto 21-11-2005 22:23

This is an impossible question to answer...

itsme22 21-11-2005 22:47

t.A.T.u. - 200km/h... (Eng & Rus)
Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself
Ashlee Simpson - Autobiography
A*Teens - The ABBA Generation
Ace of Base - Greatest Hits
ABBA - Gold - Greatest Hits
Shakira - Pies Descalzos
Shakira - Donde Estan Los Ladrones?
La Oreja De Van Gogh - Le Que Te Conte Mientras Te Hacias La Dormida
Dido - Life For Rent
The Sounds - Living In America
The Cure - Greatest Hits

KillaQueen 21-11-2005 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme22
La Oreja De Van Gogh - Le Que Te Conte Mientras Te Hacias La Dormida

that's a fantastic album! :coctail:

Khartoun2004 22-11-2005 00:15

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
Something Corporate - North
Muse - Absolution Offtop:
I was looking at some old MCR photos the other day and their bassist Mikey Way has a MUSE sticker on his Bass)

Fallout Boy - Under a Cork Tree
Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
All American Rejects - Move Along
AFI - Sing the Sorrow
Tatu - Russian/English 200
Rammstein - Reise, Reise
Sonic Youth - Dirty

Offtop:
Fanoff, seriously, who do you think you are? This forum, if you haven't noticed has evolved into much more than just a tatu forum. The people that you refered to that "aren't fans anymore" are an integral part of what makes this forum so fucking awesome. Who cares if they aren't fans anymore, the point is that at one point in time or another they were tatu fans and found their way here and decided to stay. The forum would suck and probably would disappear if all of them left. My advice to you is watch what you say because you have no idea who you might be insulting.

KillaQueen 22-11-2005 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
Rammstein - Reise, Reise

great album indeed. i guess spy was right. you just can't choose this or that.. lol.

Offtop:
Quote:

Fanoff, seriously, who do you think you are? This forum, if you haven't noticed has evolved into much more than just a tatu forum. The people that you refered to that "aren't fans anymore" are an integral part of what makes this forum so fucking awesome.
:yes: i absolutely agree.

and let's not forget that people who aren't fans anymore are still providing you, fanoff, as well as many other present fans with tATu material, hosting etc etc etc. so think twice before you say such things.

zelda05 22-11-2005 10:08

Offtop:
nice comments KillaQueen & Khartoun2004! .. fanoff, you really shouldn't have made such comments. The members in this forum are crazy! ..LOL (just kidding - all of the members are pretty cool!). On serious note, I agree with KQ that few/many of the members may not longer be hardcore fans yet you among others can still find just about everyone there is of Tatu in this very forum. Beside, it would be too boring if all the members only talked about tatu.

Rachel, did you take any pix from the Melc concert??