Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2003 Tatysite awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=4857)

rivierakid 12-08-2003 22:00

Best dirty old man - haku
Best fanfic writer - This was an *incredibly* tough decision for me, but in the end I had to side with Ripptyd (I still love you though Uhaku ^_^).
Most original nick - darje

jockdstylez 13-08-2003 07:42

whaaaa? we can only vote for those certain peoples?? ohh poo..

Lцfberg 13-08-2003 14:37

Yepp. Take it or leave it. :)

la aurora 14-08-2003 13:25

ok. after some days without having any ability to connect i'm finally here.
spyretto
yes it was me who created this nomination and i really had u in my mind while creating it. u want me to explain. i will. this is a "Tatysite Awards". it was never meant to be a bashing thing. and it isn't. u are one of the persons on this (and some other forums) that i respect the most. and i really mean it. as u see u got my vote in 'most opionated' as well. it's the nomination everyone can interprete the way he wants but for me it was: person who has strong opinions and can argue his/her case really well. all ppl i voted for there are ones like that. when i created 'cynic award' it wasn't supposed to offend anyone in any way. it should be something the opposite to the 'dreamer award' (that i got myself for some reason. forre? what for? do i really deserve it? heh... i AM a dreamer sometimes but there are def ppl who deserves this award more. anyway, thanks :) i was pleased to get it). i don't know, guess this nomination should be more concrete *takes all the shame spyretto's put at her*. may be it's the mentality or language thing, but at least in Russia we have the concept of 'healthy cynicism'. and that's what i really meant. it was an award for 'person who is able to have both legs on the ground when there are so many dreamers around'. nothing more. it was a positive nomination for me. but if it offended u:

*coughs*

ladies and gentelmen! can i get ur attention, plz!

*swallows hardly her enourmous pride asking her mother to born her in*

i want to make a public apology to spyretto for being such an asshole and nominating Spy for this stupid award wich meaning i didn't explain well enough. i didn't really mean to be rude or something... but ur tomatoes and eggs are def what i deserved if it offended this wonderful person in any way.

*takes some tomato juice from her head and smells her fingers to check if it were really tomatoes that were thrown on her coz the thing really stinks*

sorry for leaving u so soon but i feel a strong need of taking a shower now. so thanks for ur attention

*leaves with her head down (damn it shouldn't be like this. i should just run to the stage and take my 2 awards /for nominations i created myself, what an ill-luck :) /grinning widely. and it supposed to be some applause instead of those tomatoes that weren't that fresh, i swear. but i was always able to ruin even most magnificent moments)*:bum:

*stands at the futherst part of the hall stinking a lot and wispers: "hey, thanks for all who voted for me... forre... denial... russkayatatu (strangest? me? heh... :hmmm: )... i love u all..." but nobody hears*

P.S. Spy, i really want to know what u meant with that 'tatugirls' thing. I never meant anything bad so it would be really nice of u to tell me what i did wrong. thanks.

denial 14-08-2003 14:28

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison
*stands at the futherst part of the hall stinking a lot and wispers: "hey, thanks for all who voted for me... forre... denial... russkayatatu (strangest? me? heh... :hmmm: )... i love u all..." but nobody hears*
SunnyPoison ...I heard that!! I love you too .. :rose:

la aurora 14-08-2003 16:15

*takes a flower*
heh... i do it with clean hands, i swear :) shower is a great thing i must say...
thaaaaaank uuuuu.... *looks in her pocket to find anything to give back to denial*... keys... some useless papers... oh, some candies! *gives those candies to denial* or u prefer keys? :hmmm:

denial 14-08-2003 16:46

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison
[*gives those candies to denial* or u prefer keys? :hmmm: [/b]
definetely keys!! ...and I want that candies too ... :D

la aurora 14-08-2003 17:57

greedy person u r, girl! :)
and do u really think these keys would be any useful for u?
*looks as denial eats her candies feeling a strong hunger rising inside*

QueenBee 14-08-2003 17:59

CANDIES? Oooh, I thought you said "Candles".. And then I read "looks as denial eats her candles"... And I just thought you people had gone nuts. :P If those keys are to a nice sporty car, I'd like them too please :P

la aurora 14-08-2003 18:41

qb, if those keys were to any nice sporty car, i wouldn't be here... i would have a crazy drive along Moscow streets...
but still can offer some 'candles' if u want... join our candle party LOL

QueenBee 14-08-2003 18:44

sunny poison, hehe.. Well.. maybe you had two sporty cars :P Oh, yeah, candles rule! I love eating candles :P *joins partay* Wooo!

Kappa 14-08-2003 18:47

MODS?! Please change the thread's name to Offtopic Thread!

la aurora 14-08-2003 19:02

darje, dear... hehe... but name me ANY tread where such chatting would be 'on-topic'. i don't know any... so, it shouldn't exist?
erhm... some candles, girl? be the 4rth at our party....

QueenBee 14-08-2003 19:14

As I said before, one thing leads to another :P Plus both Echoed and forre are gone.. Im sure I can hypnotize russkayatatu and parrish.. isnt here :P

la aurora 14-08-2003 19:24

qb, what a prunkser u r! lol
*continues partying although 10th candle doesn't look as appetizing as the first one*

russkayatatu 14-08-2003 19:31

Hypnotize? Me? :spy: :P Ha ha, just try :lol:

sunny poison, you're welcome :rose:

freddie, btw, you like my nick?? I always thought it was too long: cut off two syllables and it's still longer than most people's. Plus you can't put it on a shirt or split it apart into two parts of your personality like "sunny poison"...although I suppose you can use it as the lyrics for ATTSS :D Russ-kay-a-ta-tu russ-ka-ya-ta-tu - never mind ;) The song ends there :P

QueenBee 14-08-2003 19:38

russkayatatu, o.O Neh, I won't waste my magical powers :P

Btw, something I never knew was that the lyrics to ATTSS were different at first.. or so it seemed.. in the first recording-video, they sing "I have lost my mind, I need her love".. Wtf? :spy: Someone please explain!

la aurora 14-08-2003 20:08

qb, it's just something closer to russian variant. they didn't have ATTSS written yet and just tried to put direct translation of russian lyrics on melody. i think that's the reason.

QueenBee 14-08-2003 20:10

sunny poison, Ooooh, okay, thank youz very muchos. :rose:

la aurora 14-08-2003 20:16

u are always welcome, qb.
un beso