Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Lena Katina (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Lena Katina Solo Project (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12462)

Edgar 02-08-2010 21:50

Offtop:
I think that We should put this on Lena Katina solo project's post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuya (Post 393728)
Shes new. She doesn't have enough material. She got shows. What she is supposed to perform if the album material is not ready? Although I agree covering other artists than tatu would be more favorable option.

She shouldn't perform nothing until she have more music and promotion? is that a better idea?. Why should we have bad concerts and stupid tracklists? Just because they don't have nothing to give us.

Offtop:

Quote:

Originally Posted by regigigas1505 (Post 393727)
Arguments?

Argument.- A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others. Argos doesn't need to have the truth about them to have a argument. He just needs to have a idea or thought and follows logically. I don't see spite on his post. I really don't want to make a opinion about post of somebody else. But I really didn't get what you really are saying here.

sakuya 02-08-2010 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar (Post 393730)
Offtop:
I think that We should put this on Lena Katina solo project's post

She shouldn't perform nothing until she have more music and promotion? is that a better idea?. Why should we have bad concerts and stupid tracklists? Just because they don't have nothing to give us.

Offtop:

Argument.- A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others. Argos doesn't need to have the truth about them to have a argument. He just needs to have a idea or thought and follows logically. I don't see spite on his post. I really don't make a opinion about post of somebody else. But I really didn't get what you really are said here.

Offtop:
to keep few of us interested till that time

sakuya 02-08-2010 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 393732)
If the album has 12 songs, then she should be performing more than six of her own. She's had over a year, her album should be ready to perform live. If not, I have already lost faith in this project.

Agreed. she performs too many tatu songs. Yet that doesn't mean she don't have the right to perform them.

Talyubittu 02-08-2010 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuya (Post 393733)
Agreed. she performs too many tatu songs. Yet that doesn't mean she don't have the right to perform them.

I would be fine with her performing fewer songs to cater to fans maybe. But ATTSS? NGGU? - No. Out of the question. That is not Lena Katina.

Edgar 02-08-2010 22:21

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuya (Post 393731)
Offtop:
to keep few of us interested till that time

Now I understand that, You prefer a project is lame and stupid with a great waste time. Through that They could wait to release things with time and then they could keep few of us interested till that time. Nice thought, thank you for your opinion

sakuya 02-08-2010 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar (Post 393735)
Offtop:

Now I understand that, You prefer a project is lame and stupid with a great waste time. Through that They could wait to release things with time and then they could keep few of us interested till that time. Nice thought, thank you for your opinion

Offtop:
if there was no lame project i doubt you would still be here

Starrgurl 03-08-2010 00:56

Also, Lena may only have 6 songs because she said during the fan meeting that they might just release an EP first. So those 6 may be all we get for the debut.

Edgar 03-08-2010 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuya (Post 393739)
if there was no lame project i doubt you would still be here

What do you mean?, Maybe you want to say that If this solo project was a lame project, You doubt I would still be here. Maybe You misunderstood me, I was talking about that They are making mistakes on their solo project. But I don't think that is lame at all, It will be lame if they still make the same mistakes before.

And It's too easy to say for me.
*You must read the thread where you were writing was Yulia solo project and this site is for t.A.T.u., That's no exclusive for Lena, Is that?
But I will be honest:
This solo project still have some life even if they just can make mistakes. They would make a good song what I could love. But that song still isn't here. Atleast I didn't listen it in concerts.

sakuya 03-08-2010 14:42

What I meant was if there was no lena katina project (well, no concerts till release etc) forum would be so dead. no news from yulia, tatu. Why bother checking it then

Argos: Further reading - Lena Katina Solo Project - part 2!

t.A.T.u. Media 14-08-2020 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by podnebesnya (Post 393700)
So...
-28th July- the shooting for her first video begins for the track "HoldHate"
-Shooting will take place in L.A. over 3 days
-The release of the video is scheduled during a concert on September 17th
-All the material is almost ready for the release
-There will be 14 tracks- her band members performed in some songs (idk if they mean play instruments or sing)
-The album is called "Marvelous Rustle"
-At the end of the summer an international PR campaign will begin for Lena according to Zhenya

HoldHate and Marvelous Rustle? What was this all about?
The original website where this is from doesnt lead to the article anymore: http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.p...&postcount=976
http://www.intermedia.ru/index.php3?...=109686&gid=56