Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   TatySite.net Hotties Awards [Nomination thread] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6820)

la aurora 18-02-2004 02:17

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Oh yeah! What a waste! But it's better this way, instead of people seeing my picture and deciding not to vote for me 'cause they think I'm ugly :p
*bangs head on the table* queenie, u are impossible!!! *sigh* If u have some money one day... buy urself a mirror! just an advice... so u can see how cute u really are...
or may be u know it and just like teasing us? :rolleyes:

QueenBee 18-02-2004 02:29

sunny poison, umm.. I think it's the second reason :p

Oh you guys.. you're making me blush, look: :o

la aurora 18-02-2004 03:03

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
sunny poison, umm.. I think it's the second reason :p

I also think it's the second reason :bebebe: You are a meanie, u know? But well... what am I complaining about? I did see the pic... and of course I can wait for the moment when our queen decides to show us her pretty self once again :gigi:
Just don't make us wait for TOO long, k? :rose:

QueenBee 18-02-2004 03:14

sunny poison, hihi.. I promise I won't let you wait tooo long. For you: :rose: my favorite Russian.

Yes I am aware of the fact that I am a meanie. :gigi:

haku 18-02-2004 03:22

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison
Tho you are right... 'hottie' sounds kinda... ah... nevermind!
Maybe i should have called them the Mega Kruta Awards. :gigi:

guesshoo 18-02-2004 04:52

outta time.
i'ma make this quick.

nataku and onewinged.

be back to post remainder tommorrow. :)

QueenBee 18-02-2004 05:28

spyretto, oh my, oh my.. so evil :gigi: Thanks for the roses though.. You single? :gigi: I'll gladly be star of the Ugly-thread though.. At least I'll win an award..! Hehe. :)

I don't remember seeing you though, Spy. Looong time ago I think.. and it was an old picture, when you were like in what? 2nd grade? Cheater! :znaika:

teeny 18-02-2004 07:34

Quote:

Originally posted by staringelf
I'm way too lazy for that :p But it's gotta be people from the eastern countries.
Hmm, I wish I had money to travel...
Sure it has to be people from the eastern countries :yes: :lalala:
Look around the forum, staringelf :p You can't be that lazy.
Quote:

Actually, I wish had money. Period.
Yeah I wish I win the lottery like my uncle. :(

madeldoe 18-02-2004 08:55

oO do i have to repeat votes that were already said in the other thread?? im just going to assume that youre already going to count those nominations so theres no need to repeat myself...

k here goes:

ladies
- TLFdk
- qbizzle
- kish
- denial
- sooz
- CaF
- sunny
-

gentlemen

- staringelf
- tva
- crni
- cirrus
- onewinged
- freddie
- haku

eh..thats all i can remember for now lol

Kate 18-02-2004 10:04

I knew posting my photos will just lead to heartbreak. :( Never should have.

Oh, don't feel pressured to nominate me now. *sniff*

*goes away with hurt feelings*

Who cares about me anyway? :grustno:

QueenBee 18-02-2004 10:18

Oh KATE!!! HOW COULD I FORGET YOU?! :eek: The one with the most beautiful hair, OF COURSE you are going to be on my list.. *Goes to edit* I am sooo sorry.. Donno why I didn't remember you. :ithink: *Shakes head at her own self*

For you: :rose: :kwink: :heart: :rose: and my vote.

You guys.. we should feel really bad about ourselves now! :znaika:

Kate 18-02-2004 10:46

QueenBee,
Quote:

You guys.. we should feel really bad about ourselves now!
No, you shouldn't. If I was a "hottie", I am sure you guys would have remembered me. I'm not. It's kinda upsetting, but I think I'll get over it somehow. After all, I have a boyfriend who thinks I am. That's all that matters. Lol. Don't worry. Let's move on.

QueenBee 18-02-2004 10:52

katbeidar, no you ARE a hottie.. at least in my opinion (well I'm straight but I can tell when a girl is beautiful :D) I just don't understand how we could forget you. :ithink: Maybe most people thought you had left the forum (at least I did) but are you going to stay or were you just quitting with the translations? :ithink: Anyway, I would have nominated you from the very beginning but I just forgot.. I don't know why, really. I'm so sorry :rose:

Hehe, and good luck to you and your bf with everything.

rosh 18-02-2004 11:08

katbeidar, um...freddie nominated you as i recall :) stop fishing for compliments girl :P

QueenBee 18-02-2004 11:09

rosh, hihi.. Everybody wants to be loved :rose: :gigi:
I really think Kate deserves that award.. I think she's really beautiful and I just can't figure out how I could forget her. But if others don't nominate her I bet they have their reasons. :yes:

For everybody: :rose: :D I give out so many roses these days.. :p

rosh 18-02-2004 11:15

ok maybe i should try and get some nominations ....

<shameless self-promotion>
come on people i was cute once ! :P [and HOT i mean hello that damned winter jersey i have on made me get very hot a lot of the time hehehe]

www.fyremoon.net/~rosh/rhbabypic.jpg

</shameless self-promotion>

HEEHEEHEEE !!!!

all tongue in cheek people ;) all tongue in cheek :)

QueenBee 18-02-2004 11:18

rosh, hehe.. so.. a little baby is surfing the Internet and is here on our forum? :confused: Haha just kidding.. such a cheater.. posting pics of when you were a little baby, the time where EVERYONE looks good. ;)
Just kidding.. I know you look good still. :D Btw, you look like Michelle from Full House. I love that show. :D Even though it's kinda lame..

rosh 18-02-2004 11:21

queenie hey i have a high iq for a baby ok ;) i am so clever i managed to figure out how id look older too ! there are some photos of my photoshop manipulations of what i would look like in my 20's [i am currently 26 months old yes] in one of the other threads :)

ok i think i have overdone it with my vitamin tablets today, i am talking SO much crap =)

QueenBee 18-02-2004 11:27

rosh, wooow.. :eek: I can't believe you haven't been in the news yet! Or, maybe you have, and I've missed it, hell, I never watch the news, and I'm using so many commas right now that it hurts, if, you, know, what, I'm, saying. :p

In the future you should become a designer or something considering all your fantastic photoshop manipulations :eek: Or, maybe you should just become one now and be the youngest one ever. :p

Okay, now I'm done talking.. :gigi:
Btw Kate, I see you edited your posts in the picture thread. Come on! Don't be so mad ;)

Edit: 3600 wonderful posts :10x:

taty994945 18-02-2004 11:42

congrats qb! woohoo! :D