Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Hottest Chicks in Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12385)

Cats_In_The_Hat 24-01-2009 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endri (Post 380008)

Does she have a name? ;)

Cats_In_The_Hat 24-01-2009 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooZe (Post 379167)

Her stomach...:dead:
*Has a happygasm*

Endri 24-01-2009 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380012)
Does she have a name?

everybody knows and loves p!nk ;)

Cats_In_The_Hat 24-01-2009 23:18

I thought that was who it was, but I wasn't 100% sure. I agree, P!nk is very sexy. My girlfriend wants to get her hair cut like P!nk had it in that one video where she's jumping rope and her hair is short and red. Know what I'm talking about? I only saw the video once so I don't know the name...

Endri 24-01-2009 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380015)
I thought that was who it was, but I wasn't 100% sure. I agree, P!nk is very sexy. My girlfriend wants to get her hair cut like P!nk had it in that one video where she's jumping rope and her hair is short and red. Know what I'm talking about? I only saw the video once so I don't know the name...

That's U + Ur Hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP1GCCS-hrk

I love that hairstyle! :love:

Cats_In_The_Hat 24-01-2009 23:45

Me too! I don't think she's going to dye it yet though....but that's the style she wants. I suggested Shane's hairstlye from Season 2 of The L Word. Of course I'm a Katherine Moennig fan....:lalala:

Cats_In_The_Hat 26-01-2009 02:12

Offtop:
She's not in music, but Jamie Eason has the best body I think I have EVER seen

GooZe 26-01-2009 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380013)
Her stomach...:dead:
*Has a happygasm*

Do you have some kind of stomach fetish? LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380063)
Offtop:
She's not in music, but Jamie Eason has the best body I think I have EVER seen

Well...WELL..!!
If not talking about hot chicks in music, my absolute favourite hottnesses are:
Nella
Nella
And Nella :gigi:

Winkie 27-01-2009 00:24

Avril Lavigne was def. hot! She was my teenage crush.
So well, hot chicks in music:

Avril Lavigne
Lena Katina I think she's so hot in this pic.
Hayley Williams
Yulia Volkova She was hot back in the day. Now she's not, but well. Care?

Too bad you only said music, and not movies. :(

Cats_In_The_Hat 28-01-2009 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooZe (Post 380084)
Do you have some kind of stomach fetish? LOL

No, of course not....:lalala:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie (Post 380087)
Too bad you only said music, and not movies. :(

I think changing the thread title to "Hottest Chicks In Entertainment" might work. ;)
Offtop:
*Cough* Moderators....:o*Cough Cough*
::EDIT:: Thanks :D

And I agree about Yulia...she used to be incredibly smexy, but now? Not so much....:(

Say, does anybody else think that Hayley Williams kinda looks like that one chick on Mythbusters? (I always want to say Tori, but that's the dude with the spiky-ish hair......)

Cats_In_The_Hat 07-02-2009 23:35

Come on guys and gals, don't let this thread die....:o

dradeel 08-02-2009 02:56

Hehehe. If I have some new inputs to come with you can be sure I'll share them, and for that I'll even bump this thread if that's what it takes :laugh:

But I see the thread has changed to include all of entertainment and not just music? In that case I have one right now:

Emmanuelle Chriqui

Probably one of the more beautiful women in the world in my book :)

Cats_In_The_Hat 08-02-2009 06:26

All I can say is: :eek: I don't know what the hell kind of jeans those are, but this pic makes me want to buy them. :cool:

And now, so I won't be a hypocrite, is some more of my input:
Katherine Moennig (AKA Shane of The L Word)
From left to right: Mia Kirschner, Kate Moennig, and Leisha Hailey.
Kate Beckinsale. Who made vampires hot before *retch*...Twilight
Some more Beckinsale
Rhonda Mitra. Played the lead character in Doomsday and the main characters' lover in the new Underworld movie (Which I just went to see earlier today. :D) She's in plenty of other movies, but I like these two the best. ;)

dradeel 08-02-2009 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380428)
All I can say is: I don't know what the hell kind of jeans those are, but this pic makes me want to buy them.

Mmm... Hehehe. I'd like to stress that Emmanuelle has a sexy stomach tho. I first saw her on some series called Jake 2.0 or something, and the first thing I thought was "wtf seriously, that is a hot stomach". Never been one who thought stomachs were anything in particular until then :p

Oh, and actually ... she would also kinda technically be within the old limits of "hot girls in music" too :D She was in a music video for Hinder, Lips of an Angel. She looks awesome. I'd like to be the one who took her for a strawl down the beach :) It's an awesome song/band too. Hehe.

Edit:
Of course, can't forget Mila Kunis!
But in my opinion it's not the cute and petite looks that make Mila Kunis sexy, but that fact that she's russian and speaks the language AND speaks japanese fluently. Probably the two sexiest language for women in the world, and she frickin knows them both ... AND she's hot and famous. What part of perfect does she not fit into? Hehe.

Cats_In_The_Hat 08-02-2009 11:58

I have to agree - Foreign languages are so sexy. :dead:

Of course, it's kindof a fetish of mine...:lalala:

dradeel 08-02-2009 13:50

Mhm! Hehe, you me both then. :D

Seriously, when Mila Kunis spoke japanese in Forgetting Sarah Marshall I actually felt the warm sensation of blood rushing to certain parts of my body and an electric shock going all the way down my spine, even though it was just a sentence or two. I guess it was mostly because I didn't expect to hear it... cause that doesn't happen when I watch all the anime I do :laugh:

Winkie 08-02-2009 19:40

Kristen Stewart
Chick who plays Alice Cullen
Eliza Dushku
Alyson Hannigan
Angelina Jolie

Those are my movie-chicks at the moment.

GooZe 08-02-2009 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat (Post 380428)

Katherine Moennig is so... over marketed? It's not as hot as everyone think she is. LOL

------------------------------------------------

Recently I've become very attracted to these girls:

Ruby Rose (MTV host)

Eva from Los Serrano

Endri 09-02-2009 00:16

Pink and Katy Perry

Cats_In_The_Hat 14-02-2009 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by dradeel (Post 380450)
...cause that doesn't happen when I watch all the anime I do

"Anime"...Riiiight...What kind of anime, huh? ;)
My girlfriend whispers Spanish in my ear sometimes when we're alone...So hot! :dead:
I also have a best friend who speaks Russian (and grew up in Russia. Here's a pic of her.)
Then there's a German exchange student who looks like Lena and has the most adorable accent! And she plays soccer so she has AMAZING legs. :coctail:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie (Post 380458)
Kristen Stewart

She kindof looks like you :eek:. Just a little...The lips and nose, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie (Post 380458)
Angelina Jolie

I loved her in "Girl, Interrupted" (And Winona did an excellent job as well). "Tomb Raider" was a decent movie, I'm just glad she was there to make it interesting. :p I think she was definitely qualified to take the role (or should I say her boobs were qualified for the role?)...Although I have to say I never had a lesbian girl crush on her. But that's just me...:blabla:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooZe (Post 380464)
Katherine Moennig is so... over marketed? It's not as hot as everyone think she is.

Well, I know that she is over marketed...but I have a thing for tough, androgynous chicks (if you haven't noticed already (Brody Dalle, Otep...)). I love tall and skinny. If her boobs were bigger I'd be more attracted to her. :blabla: (I LOVE boobs. They're so fun to play with!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endri (Post 380465)
Pink and Katy Perry

I think they should pull a Madonna&Britney Spears kiss. ;)
--------------------------------------------

Another entry for me:

Milla Jovovich
I fancy the curve of her lips.
I loved her orange hair in "The Fifth Element" (Sorry if I got the title wrong, I haven't watched the movie in a long time...)