Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Eurovision 2006 (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9900)

angelmouse 25-05-2006 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
I'm probably slow but i just rewatched the Silvia Night performance and only noticed now that there were three back singers dressed as unicorns.

I didn't notice that either, but I've only seen the performance once in the semifinal. If you have time could you (or anyone) please upload Silvia Nights performance from the eurovision semifinal, please? I only have a LQ video of the performance she did in Iceland and it's not as good.

haku 25-05-2006 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelmouse
could you (or anyone) please upload Silvia Nights performance from the eurovision semifinal

Here you go :)

Silvia Night - Congratulations

Absolutely priceless performance. :D

angelmouse 25-05-2006 19:32

Quote:

Here you go

Silvia Night - Congratulations

Thank you very much!

Quote:

Absolutely priceless performance

It really is. :D

I think iceland have had some weird performances before, although Silvia Night is not so much weird but simply great, but I'm thinking about some guy in the early nineties, crawling on a piano....or something of the kind.....I have only vague memories...

Edit: It turns out my memory is not that good. It was in 1997 and the guy is not crawling on a piano but on a sofa together with some lightly dressed girls.

QueenOfLesbania 26-05-2006 14:59

hey miss rachel... my mum really really wants the danish entry for evc on mp3.. any chance u can help me out?
cheers n stuff :rose:

QueenOfLesbania 26-05-2006 17:13

Nevermind, got it somewhere else
albumversion here if anyone wants it :o http://rapidshare.de/files/15388343/...MARK_.mp3.html
QoL

lilacbeguile 27-05-2006 05:34

oh my fucking god!!! silvia night, is just, undescribable!!!! fucking great people!!! lol

spyretto 27-05-2006 19:56

Lets make a Silvia Night thread, everybody!!
Such talent can't go to waste!

I listened to her song again in good quality and she sings like Elmer Fudd. That should give her a cult following.
Or is it Daffy Duck? hmm.

teeny 31-05-2006 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania
my mum really really wants the danish entry for evc on mp3

I like your moms taste in music :D

spyretto 31-05-2006 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
I like your moms taste in music :D

Has she heard of Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys?

simon 02-06-2006 01:45

Quit your kvetching - you sound like one of the old farts sitting in the box on The Muppets. The Danish song was unbelievably retro yet still one of the best in the final. But I agree with lilacbeguile - Silvia Night is just indescribable! Thanks so much for the video haku.

dradeel 02-06-2006 01:54

Has anyone got the icelandic performance of Silvia Night on mp3 or something? The song is called "Til Hamingju Island", but I've been unable to find it for download :/ Silvia Nott/Night isn't a very popular name on DC++. Hehe. All I find is the english song anyways. A pity, cause icelandic is way sexier than english :D

spyretto 02-06-2006 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by simon
Quit your kvetching - you sound like one of the old farts sitting in the box on The Muppets. The Danish song was unbelievably retro yet still one of the best in the final. But I agree with lilacbeguile - Silvia Night is just indescribable! Thanks so much for the video haku.

Well, the fact that both of your songs were slaughtered goes to show that your taste in music is a bit on the bizarre side. But we did know that already didn't we? I mean I can understand one flop but two in a row? At least the songs I picked did well.
I'm exactly like one of those old farts from the Muppets!. If you recall I also made an avatar out of them. :p So you were spot on there!

angelmouse 02-06-2006 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by dradeel
Has anyone got the icelandic performance of Silvia Night on mp3 or something? The song is called "Til Hamingju Island"

I have it, I found it on eMule.

Here's a Rapidshare link, not uploaded by me actually...

Silvía Nótt - Til hamingju Island

And while I'm at it I have uploaded a video of the icelandic performance I also got from emule. It's LQ and the performance is not as good as the english one imo.
Til hamingju Island video

simon 02-06-2006 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto
Well, the fact that both of your songs were slaughtered goes to show that your taste in music is a bit on the bizarre side. But we did know that already didn't we? I mean I can understand one flop but two in a row?

As if the number of votes a song get in the Eurovision Song Contest is an indicator of quality! Iceland came 13th in the semi-final, yet the Belgian song that you thought was the best only came 12th. It flopped too.

spyretto 03-06-2006 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by simon
As if the number of votes a song get in the Eurovision Song Contest is an indicator of quality! Iceland came 13th in the semi-final, yet the Belgian song that you thought was the best only came 12th. It flopped too.

Never thought it was the best, but I thought it deserved to qualify. I also predicted it wouldn't when on 12.03.06 I wrote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spy
and Belgium...well, I'm sure we've heard it before, the fact that Kate Ryan is a little known in Europe may push the song a bit but no way favourite, probably an early victim.

I can udnerstand why it didn't qualify. The song is not the only thing that counts for the contest or it might even be secondary. The performance may be more important; and Belgium's performance on the night wasn't good.
On the other hand, and for all the camp and the brilliance of Silvia Night's performance, for all the racket she made during the contest and the "musicality" of her song, 13th place is rubbish.
Not to mention that everybody was shocked at Belgium's failure but nobody gave a shit about the expected flops of Iceland or Denmark.

simon 03-06-2006 17:41

Excuses, excuses...

lilacbeguile 04-06-2006 14:32

Does anyone have the mp3 for estonia´s entry? i know super cheesy! but i just love it hehe

fanoff 04-06-2006 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilacbeguile
Does anyone have the mp3 for estonia´s entry? i know super cheesy! but i just love it hehe

here you go

Through My Window- Sandra

dradeel 05-06-2006 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelmouse
I have it, I found it on eMule.

Here's a Rapidshare link, not uploaded by me actually...

Silvía Nótt - Til hamingju Island

Ah, thanks a bunch!! :D

teeny 06-06-2006 17:51

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto
Has she heard of Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys?

no idea cos she's not my mom..

lilacbeguile 12-06-2006 05:06

Thanks a lot fanoff!!!
but i just checked and it doesn´t work hehe, says the url wasn´t found... could you upload it again please?

fanoff 18-06-2006 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilacbeguile
Thanks a lot fanoff!!!
but i just checked and it doesn´t work hehe, says the url wasn´t found... could you upload it again please?

woow!havent viewed this thread till now!uploaded it

here it is!