PDA

View Full Version : Football thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Anouk
25-06-2006, 17:02
ok, fckin England started...lets see if they're gonna take this game serious or decide to fcuk around for the cash :p

It's fucking rediculous and crazy to begin with that they are getting paid so much for each game :mad: They should be honered they can play at such level - I'm sure millions of guys (and women!) are dreaming of such a chance and they'd play for absolute free and just be happy and honored they can play there..

RowerB
25-06-2006, 17:54
Ecuador had no ambition whatsoever. I’m as sick as a parrot.

spyretto
25-06-2006, 18:10
I thought England sucked big time. The problem is that they may have one big performance left and it might happen in the next round. It is worrying but I'll be praying they're knocked out in the next round cause they don't deserve to go any further...they haven't played a single decent game so far, and next to France they're the two overrated teams of the tournament. Their game is too negative and they're actually playing worse than in Euro 2004.
Ecuador played some good football but they looked as if they didnt want to stretch England...which is a shame.

Anouk, I expect Holland to go like mad dogs against Portugal ;)

Anouk
25-06-2006, 19:12
Me too ;)

tainted_chick
25-06-2006, 19:16
great goal by Beckham!! :D

the unforgiven
25-06-2006, 19:44
Holland!!! Holland!!!

The red, the white and the blue!!!

yeah GO GO NEDERLANDS !!

the blue, the white and the red
France !! France !!

hell no, it sucks !!
our national team is not good enough to deserve this kind of post :D

so in the Netherlands we trust

spyretto
25-06-2006, 19:56
In Netherlands we trust my ass...another stupid team.
However I think they might get lucky vs the Portuguese tonight.
The tournament needs a good game cause so far most games suck.

Anouk
25-06-2006, 20:45
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That was so a penalty for us!! Robben got kicked in the shoulder!!! That referee is fucking retarded and BLIND!!!!!!

Anyway - who requested to see Ronaldo cry? You are welcome :lol:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 20:49
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That was so a penalty for us!! Robben got kicked in the shoulder!!! That referee is fucking retarded and BLIND!!!!!!

:

Not a penalty, indirect free kick, but your team is pretty SHITTY regardless...and you're gonna cost me money if you lose :mad:
ok, now with Costinha out, you better win in the second half..if not Holland are perpetual fools!

Anouk
25-06-2006, 20:54
Whatever :rolleyes: Now I just hope you lose your money for being such a ass :rolleyes: We fucking got cheated out of a penalty!!

spyretto
25-06-2006, 20:58
Whatever :rolleyes: Now I just hope you lose your money for being such a ass :rolleyes: We fucking got cheated out of a penalty!!

Again, it wasn't a penalty , you don't reward a team with a penalty for putting the foot high...it's INDIRECT FREE KICK :mad:
ok, now for me to lose my money , Holland has to lose the game...it's your call. :p
Holland should play with an extra striker in the 2nd half, put Van Nistelrooy in, I cant see how this fool Kuyt can do anything.
YOUR TEAM SUCKS BIG TIME, BTW, so many mistakes are inexcusable

Anouk
25-06-2006, 21:02
He not only put his foot too high, but kicked Robben in the shoulder AND almost his face.. People in the world cup have gotten penalties for way less, and people have gotten yellow cards for putting their foot up too high.. That Portuguese bastard got nothing.. That ref is fucking BLIND!!

Van Nistelrooij plays like crap lately.. Van Basten should've brought Huntelaar (Ajax) with him to Germany.. If we lose, it's their fault :rolleyes:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 21:07
If not Ruud another striker for sure...I think Scolari will switch to a defensive lineup anyway. common Holland, u can make it.
As for Robben's incident, his reputation is so bad that even if there was a penalty the ref would think twice before giving it :lol:

ok, time for the 2nd half...good luck

Anouk
25-06-2006, 21:27
Boulahrouz got red for absolutely nothing.. That Figo moron is one big pussy if you ask me, he hardly got hit :mad: And that ref is still as blind as a bat :mad:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 21:28
This is the weakest Dutch team I've ever seen, not much to add.
Time to go home, no more excuses.
Bye bye money :(

And what a nice and sportsmanslike game, this WC has been great :rolleyes:

England will have the easiest game vs Portugal in the next round. With so many yellow cards , maybe they will have to field the reserve team :p

no Deco, no Costinha, no Ronaldo...who's next ???

Anouk
25-06-2006, 21:33
Portugal doesn't deserve to advance to the quarter finals either.. Fucking pussies!! :mad:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 21:42
Out goes Ricardo as well...the Dutch look like headless chicken. The referie could have dismissed 5 Portuguese players and they still wouldn't score.

Portugal doesn't deserve to advance to the quarter finals either.. Fucking pussies!!

Can't you see that the Dutch are so stupid they're playing with extra people for the whole second half and they still can't score? jeeez, what game are you watching.
Of course the Portuguese deserve to go through, if you can't even score, what the fuuck

Anouk
25-06-2006, 21:44
Because those portuguese keep wasting time eating grass and being pethetic losers :mad:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 21:49
Because those portuguese keep wasting time eating grass and being pethetic losers :mad:

And you're crossing the ball like headless chicken and didn't even have a single chance in the last 20 minutes. It's quite emabarassing actually.
The Portuguese are just doing their job, they have a man less and are trying to get through the game, nothing surprising.

Anouk
25-06-2006, 21:50
Not a single chance? Are you watching the same game? :rolleyes:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 21:56
This is nonsense, your team got an extra man and you're crossing the ball senselessly?
wtf do you think this is, 1950?
Oh common, lets not continue this because I don't want to say things I wouldn't normally say.

Go home sore losers, you lost to Portugal again. :lol: :lol:
101% DESERVED

Anouk
25-06-2006, 22:01
101% deserved? Hell no.. How is that for non-deservant :roll: Class A pathetic losers :rolleyes:

RowerB
25-06-2006, 22:07
Disappointing result, but I thing Portugal deserved the win. I think all the cards from the ref were justified. He booked people when they kicked opponents when there was no chance of getting the ball. Our stupid commentators said Deco’s second yellow was for time wasting, when it was clearly for delaying the game to stop the possibility of a quick free kick. Well done ref.

forre
25-06-2006, 22:09
It's just a game. Both teams are more than qualified to go the whole way but it wasn't a Dutch day today. Portugal just played a better ball and won it. Fair enough.

Anouk
25-06-2006, 22:10
They didn't deserve it.. Neither did Holland though.. Why didn't they have to be so pathetic? This team is an embarrassment to the team of the late 80s and the 90s :rolleyes:

Van Basten made a HUGE mistake by not bringing Huntelaar.. He scored soooo many goals for Ajax.. They better make sure that 2010 is OURS :mad:

spyretto
25-06-2006, 22:16
It's just a game. Both teams are more than qualified to go the whole way but it wasn't a Dutch day today. Portugal just played a better ball and won it. Fair enough.

It's because the Portuguese were a better team by a mile. Of course they deserved it, they played intelligently and have more quality; if the Dutch were robbed I'd say maybe not. But we had a Dutch team having the advantage for the whole 2h and they didn't change their system to push the Portuguese, The fact the Dutch defender was dismissed didn't change the course of the game. The Dutch were firing blanks all night long and their game was embarassing to watch.

The funny thing is that some people were thinking them as favourites to lift the Cup. We didn't see a single good game from them in the championships though :rolleyes:

anyway, ready for tomorrow, freddie? Italy rapes the Aussie :D

Anouk
25-06-2006, 22:18
You're just bitter because you lost your money.. Stop hating on us.. You're being a hypocrite :rolleyes:

Sabeena
25-06-2006, 22:22
all i have to say is this... England won! yay :D

forre
25-06-2006, 22:24
Generally I don't think either Holland, France or England are playing good at the tournament. I can see Germany win the whole thing though. Argentina is showing similar qualities - fast precise game. It should do well too.

spyretto
25-06-2006, 22:26
You're just bitter because you lost your money.. Stop hating on us.. You're being a hypocrite :rolleyes:

..and you're being too arrogant. Why don't you admit for a change that Portugal deservedly beat your ass tonight? and stop finding excuses..

Generally I don't think either Holland, France or England are playing good at the tournament. I can see Germany win the whole thing though. Argentina is showing similar qualities - fast precise game. It should do well too.

Germany is strong but Argentina and Brazil are better teams. Brazil didn't even play a single good game and seem to go through their games easily, because they're all quality. I think if the rest of the tournament is played fairly, Brazil or Argentina might beat Germany and England.
If Brazil get their game going they might stroll through it.

forre
25-06-2006, 22:30
I would agree on Brazil but Germany has their home to play at. That's a huge psychological advantage. ;)

Sabeena
25-06-2006, 22:37
Englands performance today was poorly..but W Rooney went all outs and played quite well, Beckham's goal wasnt half bad either..but throughout the tournament England havent been playing their best, and now we've lost Owen..:(

RowerB
25-06-2006, 22:48
Easy win for Australia and Ukraine to scrape through tomorrow.

the unforgiven
25-06-2006, 23:01
where was the fair play on the game tonight ?
portugueses and dutchs suck !! bad football but good for boxing :(

fanoff
25-06-2006, 23:52
yeah,the match was the match with most cards ever in the world cup.12 yellow and 4 red cards had been showed to the players(4 yellow cards turned to red cards as players saw the yellow cards twice).the previous record was broken in 2002,in Cameroon-Germany match(13 yellow and 2 red).but the footbal wasnt that good and i wanted netherlands to win cos portuguese players were a bit irritating and much-spoiled.

coolasfcuk
26-06-2006, 05:54
Holland is ouuuuuuuuuut! Bravo!!!!!!! :clap clap: god, if only Italy leaves tomorrow and brasil the day after ... that world cup will turn beautiful! :gigi:

i didnt see the yellow/red card game (who would miss gay pride in San Francisco for Holland LoL) but thanks for the entertainment, spy :D

tomorrow i go for Aus and Ukraine ... though realisticly speaking i expect italy to win .. i think Ukraine can beat the swiss though... go fellow easter euros!!!!!!!!!!

spyretto
26-06-2006, 08:28
Italy and Brazil won't go out...and frankly I don't want to see a semi between Aussie and Ghana, thank you very much.
As for the cards shown, they might need to go back to 20 years ago. If that game was played then maybe 2 or 3 yellow cards would be shown, hardly any red card. If they like to cheat their way through by diving or going down like a sack of potatoes more caution should be exercised before a card is shown. They need somebody else to take care about these things, maybe an extra referie?
But this WC has been a disgrace so far, look at the last 7 games, there were less than 2 goals in each and every one of the games. Few goals, but plently of cards and nonsense...pathetic.
WC also stands for "toilet" and tthat's what the WC is so far.

intervolkov
26-06-2006, 08:48
Italy don't will leave The WC

Agnes
26-06-2006, 12:18
England was one big disappointment yesterday:bum: and Beckham who "saved" them was hissed. :mad: I don't like it.

freddie
26-06-2006, 13:49
anyway, ready for tomorrow, freddie? Italy rapes the Aussie :D
Guss shan't let me down. :D
I've read Italian players are actually dreading this game. Their bunker defence game will be hard to break through, but if anyone can do it it's these hard charging Aussies. :p

On the other hand... exciting game between Portugal and the Netherlands. It's one of those games where you KNOW who'll win before you even start watching it (like Aus-Ita)... Big Phil just has a certain winning mentality towards him (that only failed once, towards lucky Greece in Euro2004). I also predict Portugal with their B squad will beat lackluster England.

Ukraine-Switzerland will be the most boring match of this stage. None of these two teams have any sort of charisma if you don't count Shevhchenko... but he's far from his best form anyway.

spyretto
26-06-2006, 16:51
So far nothing...another boring match. No goals and hardly any incidents.
Will Italy wake up in the 2nd half? Who knows...

QueenBee
26-06-2006, 16:58
No goals and hardly any incidents.
Yeah we want some action, dammit

RowerB
26-06-2006, 16:58
Aussies were looking out of it just before half time. Hopefully the break will pep them up.

spyretto
26-06-2006, 17:52
hahaha, penalty in the 94th minute. If Italy win this game, and with 10 men, I'm the moral victor , freddie :p

GOOOAAL!!!!

Italy played like Italy for 2 minutes..from the 92th till the 94th minute :lol:

Of course, that wasn't a penalty. But a nice effort to win it...these refs of the WC are real trigger happy idiots.

intervolkov
26-06-2006, 18:23
yes yes yes!!it's a moral win!!!!

In 10 men (Materazzi's sent off) we , Italians, said thank you at Fabio Grosso for the pk and Totti for the gol!!!

coolasfcuk
26-06-2006, 18:42
:rolleyes:

Here goes yet another fucking game decided by the referee... what is UP @ this world cup?!?! First the game was boring as hell... them a NON-EXISTANT penalty in the 94th min...

can you tell i have a day off work.. lol.. i am watching the games LIVE...

of to see Ukr kick some ass..... but hey spy, Brazil is going DOWN tomorrow.... you just wtch the G :D

Argos
26-06-2006, 18:52
:rolleyes:

Here goes yet another fucking game decided by the referee... what is UP @ this world cup?!?! First the game was boring as hell... them a NON-EXISTANT penalty in the 94th min...

The referee didn't want to run around another 30 minutes for this ...ehm... match!

spyretto
26-06-2006, 19:55
anybody knows an email address where I can direct my hate mail towards fifa? I couldn't find it on their website.

RowerB
26-06-2006, 20:02
UKTV used ATTSS as the backing track as they showed how Ukraine made it to this stage of the competition, so I’m definitely backing Ukraine now.

Rachel
26-06-2006, 20:05
UKTV used ATTSS as the backing track as they showed how Ukraine made it to this stage of the competitionLOOOOOL That is rather random! I wonder why they used that? :spy: Getting Russia and Ukraine mixed up or something?! :laugh:

Argos
26-06-2006, 21:16
LOOOOOL That is rather random! I wonder why they used that? :spy: Getting Russia and Ukraine mixed up or something?! :laugh:

I've lost my mind!:confused:

freddie
26-06-2006, 21:20
Fixed, fixed, fixed!! *parades around with a T-shirt that has "conspiracy" spelled out with dried blood*
This tournament should be stopped immediately for reevaluation of referees and possible replacement of the hopeless ones (especially Ivanov - the guy who made a fool of himself yesterday during Netherlands-Portugal match and Italian fanboy from today's game).

This sucks royaly.

LOOOOOL That is rather random! I wonder why they used that? :spy: Getting Russia and Ukraine mixed up or something?! :laugh:
Eh... East Slavics. One and the same. :p

spyretto
26-06-2006, 21:41
This game that's playing now is not too bad...still no goals though and no chances in the 2nd half..

Perhaps later? they should be goals if it goes to penalties ;)

90 minutes 0-0. Swiss' system is how to kill the other team's game...pretty effective :bum:

RowerB
26-06-2006, 22:01
(especially Ivanov - the guy who made a fool of himself yesterday during Netherlands-Portugal match
Awarding cards when they were deserved was not making a fool of himself in my opinion.

Come on Ukranie, big effort in extra time.

spyretto
26-06-2006, 22:41
ok, it's a blessing that those Swiss catenaccio fools can now go home. They couldn't even score in the penalty shoot out :bebebe:

freddie
26-06-2006, 23:00
Awarding cards when they were deserved was not making a fool of himself in my opinion.
There were loads of times when it wasn't deserved. That red card after the dutch guy smacked figo in the face... that was totally unintentional. Then that Deco thing... okay fair enough - he was stalling so the yellow was justifiable. BUt he got PUSHED! The other guy deserved a yellow as well. And there were quite a few instances like that. The game was out of his control. Even Sepp Blatter aknowledged that. I doubt that guy will ever referee a fifa match in his life again.

Swiss-Ukraine. Gah what a boring match. Thank god ONE of these lackluster teams goes home tonight. First match of the entire championships where I didn't root for anyone. Both teams are equally boring. On the bright side: at least Ukrainains proved a Croatian reporter wrong... the guy said slavic teams dropped out (all except Ukraine) cause of that special loser mentality of slavics.

spyretto
26-06-2006, 23:19
He was right about the mentality though...it's real and a scientific fact :p

RowerB
26-06-2006, 23:31
That red card after the dutch guy smacked figo in the face... that was totally unintentional.
[…]
Even Sepp Blatter aknowledged that.
In my opionion the Dutch thug deserved his red card. The players were out of control, but that wasn’t the refs fault. Sepp Blatter was wrong.

Good to see Ukraine go through. The Swiss negativity stretched to the penalty shootout. It was funny in the end.

Ghana (I hope) and France to win tomorrow.

coolasfcuk
27-06-2006, 06:17
Yeeh, i was going for Ukraine.. and the game was rather charming at points... it was great to see Swiss not score ONe penalty :chupa:

well, back to work tomorrow, so i will not be here until later in the night.. will be watching a game repeat.. hope it is Brazil and the G... cause the G is going through baby, I've had enough of Ronaldo, Rhonaldinho, Robinho, Babinho, Zozinho and all of those fucking fulls with big heads

intervolkov
27-06-2006, 07:55
the Ukraina's run stop at 1/4 final because:

Italy - Ukraine!!!

freddie
27-06-2006, 12:11
He was right about the mentality though...it's real and a scientific fact :p
Pffft. :p

Anyway... Brazil's probably gonna go through today, but maybe not as easily as everyone expects. It's a shame for Ghana. They're the most charming team of the tournament for me. Essien's absence will hurt them though.
France-Spain... I'm sure Spain will show a better game today, but I'm also sure France will go through with a less attractive one today. Only Henry on the attack and a bunker in the back? Come on. Spain's coach is a racist pig but I like his courage when it comes to game time: 3 strikers on the attack! *bows*
Raul will start the game though, which I think is a mistake.

YLuelniaa
27-06-2006, 15:39
I Hope Ghana surprises everyone and beats Brazil...it would be a thrill for me to see that...I mean really Brazil doesnt deserve to go any further...they havent shown anything special....

spyretto
27-06-2006, 16:52
Well, sorry to disappoint you all the ppl who wanted Ghana of all teams through :lol:, Ghana are not going to make it..that's all I have to say :bebebe:
Brazil are a little better, but we're still waiting from Ronaldinho to do something special. He's very subdued so far.

Brazil don't deserve to go through? And England, Portugal and Italy deserve it? oh , pleeease.

I also think that it'll be Spain through, so you might be wrong again freddie ;)
This French team shouldn't/wouldn't/couldn't have any future in this tournament. Spain should have all the future... maybe it's 10th time lucky.

Anyway... Brazil's probably gonna go through today, but maybe not as easily as everyone expects. It's a shame for Ghana. They're the most charming team of the tournament for me. Essien's absence will hurt them though.

If you call stupidity charm, then yeah they're charming. It was laughable how that Ghanaean wanted to fool the ref to earn a penalty and ended up with a red card...and what about the other one who almost scored a glorious own goal? While on the other end they were skying the ball from all corners. As I always say, learn how to shoot first, then attempt wonder shots... jeeez.
In all honesty, a STUPID team, that you can find by the dozens in Africa, just a bit better that the other Africans at this comp. Glad they didn't make it, otherwise their next opponent would have the easiest game ever!

RowerB
27-06-2006, 18:26
I think FIFA should surgically remove the ball magnet from that Brazilian goalkeeper before the France match.

After finishing second in their group to the mighty Swiss, I expect France will have far too much for Spain tonight.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 18:45
After finishing second in their group to the mighty Swiss, I expect France will have far too much for Spain tonight.

Your prediction has made me more confident on Spain. I'm now thinking of betting 1 grand on Spain to win this match! ;)
Anybody wanna take the offer on the other side?

forre
27-06-2006, 19:56
With the real turbo brake Zidane in and no Trezeguet in the lineup, France would have hell of a hard match. I fear the worst for France even if I try to keep some confidence.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 20:31
With the real turbo brake Zidane in and no Trezeguet in the lineup, France would have hell of a hard match. I fear the worst for France even if I try to keep some confidence.

Really? well, I got news for you:

GOOOOAAALLL!!!

:)

damn, that fool Ribery has equalised...maybe not the end of an era for France yet?

RowerB
27-06-2006, 20:51
I have not been impressed with Ribery in this World Cup and I though the coach should have substituted him. I’m glad he left him on now.

forre
27-06-2006, 20:53
Really? well, I got news for you:
Actually, I'm able to watch the match here on a TV. ;)

The match gets better. It was too boring from the beginning. I generally dislike watching soccer because the players lie on the grass for the tinest reason. A bloody lying-on-the-grass sport. :bum:

nath
27-06-2006, 21:05
I have not been impressed with Ribery in this World Cup
I always thought that even if he was missing some occasions , he was one of the best things/chances for French Team...cause he inspired the team with more dynamism.

I'm sure he will become a great great player.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 21:22
I bet my house he will be playing in the French second division in a few years time, being totally forgotten...

and France please DIE soon... thanks
They think they can play one good game after a dozen of shitty games and still make it? The answer is NO.

nath
27-06-2006, 21:28
I bet my house he will be playing in the French second division in a few years time, being totally forgotten...
I don't say that France will win this match but I bet with you about Ribery.
Rendez-vous in 2 years.

By the way, are you sure you have a house to bet?....Me I bet a cookie...with the savour of your choice...:D

freddie
27-06-2006, 21:31
This game is surprisingly defensive. No way any of the teams will score unless something catastrophic happens in defense. We're seeing either a late 2:1 or penalty shootouts today imo.
Now I dunno who to root for anymore. I like the young Spanish team, but at the same time it'd be sad to see Zidane for the last time.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 21:41
By the way, are you sure you have a house to bet?....Me I bet a cookie...with the savour of your choice...:D

you're right , I don't. I lost it the last time I bet against France

Well, at the moment France are on top, unfortunately. I'm just hoping Spain can survive till the end.

edit: they didn't. bye bye Spain?

freddie
27-06-2006, 21:49
Oh my. Spain continue to be eternal losers. :bum:

spyretto
27-06-2006, 21:51
Sad but true. One good game from France was enough. Spain were the stupid ones tonight.

haku
27-06-2006, 21:55
:flag: :coctail: :cool:

RowerB
27-06-2006, 21:55
Yes Zidane!

I'm sure he will become a great great player.
I think he played real good after scoring the goal.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 22:00
What a great opportunity for Brazil to get revenge and annihilate France in the next round. Will be watching with great interest on Zidane's farewell night, Saturday July 1st, end of an era for France.

forre
27-06-2006, 22:04
end of an era for France
We'll see about that.
Good night from here. :D

nath
27-06-2006, 22:05
I think he played real good after scoring the goal.
For him, it was a real Honor to play in the French Team...so he was very impressed, feeling a little insecure because he was afraid to bring some deception...
I hope this goal will secure and release him for the future. :)

freddie
27-06-2006, 22:22
Brazil has some bad experience with France... we'll see how that goes. To be honest I'm not looking forward to Brazil vs France... If there's one team that Brazil can't play against it's this one. Bad luck in the draw.

spyretto
27-06-2006, 22:33
We'll see about that.
Good night from here. :D

After your team loses, it will be a while before we see the French in the World Cup again. It will be like in the early 90's, a total drought. I predict the next time France will be in the World Cup will be hmmm, how about... 2018? Looks like a good prediction. :yes:
Maybe Greece will make it in the WC before France.

Ribery will be selling roasted chestnuts outside Parc des Princes by then :)

haku
27-06-2006, 22:35
What a great opportunity for Brazil to get revenge and annihilate France in the next round. Will be watching with great interest on Zidane's farewell night, Saturday July 1st, end of an era for France.
Blah, blah, blah… France is among the 8 best teams in the world and that's good enough. :gigi: People are celebrating in the streets right now, the city is shooting fireworks. :coctail:
But bring back your French hating in 4 days, whatever. :D

spyretto
27-06-2006, 22:39
Blah, blah, blah… France is among the 8 best teams in the world and that's good enough. :gigi: People are celebrating in the streets right now, the city is shooting fireworks. :coctail:
But bring back your French hating in 4 days, whatever. :D

haha, they're shooting fireworks because you made it in the last 8? What a falling in expectations for the former European and World champions, lol.
As I said, will be setting the house ablaze when your undeserving, arrogant team dies in the next round. A place in the last 8 should be absolutely nothing for France. I can't believe you're even celebrating...
Samba!

the unforgiven
28-06-2006, 07:53
I can't believe you're even celebrating...
we're celebrating cuz' french people seize every opportunity to make party and get drunk ;)
that's why there's allways demonstrations hihi ^^
last time I made party on the street was for celebrating the 5th time l'Olympique Lyonnais won the french championship :coctail:

btw, I think I'm not lucky these days, all the teams I support get out of the WC :dknow:

spyretto
28-06-2006, 08:08
I know it's difficult to comprehend the crude facts, especially if you're French and the criticism is directed at your team. But I'm not going to stop as I didn't with the Dutch team and the others.
To be honest though, France played very well, and the Spaniards showed their stupidity and their lack of winning mentality once more. That doesn't mean that France should be eulogised for playing 3 crappy games and rising to the occasion when it mattered. It's 3 against 1.

So it's all blah blah blah, lets see what France does vs Brazil ( for me it's an imminent death but will see )
But as far as I'm concerned the French should be happy with a quarter finals place as they have exceeded all expectations already.

I also hope that Brazil wins the championship, just for playing the through ball :)

the unforgiven
28-06-2006, 09:10
Spyretto I agree with you ... Brazil will kick french ass !! *I hope*

RowerB
28-06-2006, 10:28
I have always disliked Brazil and that makes it even more pleasing France got through. Brazil are doomed.

Katoren
28-06-2006, 10:43
Spain continue to be eternal losers.
Thank youuu :D
Spyretto I agree with you ... Brazil will kick french ass !! *I hope*
We're three already T_T I don't know why, I just can't stand France. In general, I mean, not particular hatred against any French person, don't take me wrong o_o I guess it's the eternal hatred between Spain and France =P Can't help it, it's in the blood... somewhere =S

nath
28-06-2006, 11:20
I guess it's the eternal hatred between Spain and France =P Can't help it, it's in the blood... somewhere =S
I love Tatysite cause I learn things each day here....I've never heard before about French hating Spanish...:bum: Happy to learn it...
So cheers about Hate between Spain & France ! :coctail:

A-rro-gant....Don't forget Nathalie...French are a-rro-gant....Promise I'll try to remember and to do my best to try to treat some people as they expect from US: FRENCH!...;)

forre
28-06-2006, 15:41
After your team loses
Since when did it become mine? :eek: I normally pick a team I think might be worth cheering for before each match. I like the spirit of the big scale competition like Oympics, World champs and similar.

Ribery showed some class and I bet he's the next French sweetheart. LOL.

Who is for today? Oh, none! Good! I need a break from all that.

the unforgiven
28-06-2006, 16:31
I guess it's the eternal hatred between Spain and France =P Can't help it, it's in the blood... somewhere =S

:cry:
wtf !! I never heard of an eternal hatred between Spain and France
I have spanish roots :cool: so that's ok !!
I love France and Spain
peace and love bro' lol

QueenBee
28-06-2006, 16:41
Don't worry nath, I love the french :D

intervolkov
28-06-2006, 17:25
France vs Brazil

remach final on Franch 98

England vs portugal

remach of 1/4 final ay Euro 2004

Germany vs Argentina

Remach finals Italy 90 & Mexico 86

Onmy Italy - Ukraine is considered a newble!!!

Katoren
28-06-2006, 17:28
wtf !! I never heard of an eternal hatred between Spain and France
I've never heard before about French hating Spanish...
Erm... You're making me feel like I just made that out :bum: I swear I thought France hated Spain and vice-versa =S Uhm... I feel bad now :o xD
So yeah, that was in the past anyway.

spyretto
28-06-2006, 19:50
Don't worry nath, I love the french :D

Aren't we all? We're not discussing the French here, we're discussing the French national team :p

QueenBee
28-06-2006, 20:08
spyretto, :rose:

spyretto
28-06-2006, 20:18
spyretto, :rose:

I love your avie! :done:

QueenBee
28-06-2006, 20:20
spyretto, gracias! Right back at you, although I have no idea what yours is saying.

RowerB
29-06-2006, 20:32
Argentina to send Germany packing tomorrow. Go Messi!

Italy to scrape past Ukraine.

nath
29-06-2006, 20:58
Just a general note about this thread as it's about football i don't think i would be off topic...

I'm very surprised by the such amount of hate which I've read in this thread...
I don't speak about France , I speak in a general level and against several countries...

Isn't football a sport which should make share some pleasure to each one who loves it ?

As Olympic Games as said Forre..with the same spirit....

All I see here is violence, agressivity and even pure hate....and what is making me laughing a lot...is that they come...in two cases, from two members who speak in another social, political threads about RESPECT of each country, of all people...who condamn "hate"...who are for the peace in the world and other pseudo intellectual blah blah blah....

Sorry guys....but it isn't the "beautiful" speaches which build you as REAL GOOD MEN...
You are just hidding your real personality and your real personality is shown here....
You aren't the tolerant persons you claim....you are just as the ones you are criticizing...may be indeed, inside yourselves, there is more hate...more frustration and more violence....

Da....your pseudo love & peace comments make me laugh...you are just as others.

freddie
30-06-2006, 01:12
Just a general note about this thread as it's about football i don't think i would be off topic...

I'm very surprised by the such amount of hate which I've read in this thread...
I don't speak about France , I speak in a general level and against several countries...

Isn't football a sport which should make share some pleasure to each one who loves it ?

As Olympic Games as said Forre..with the same spirit....

All I see here is violence, agressivity and even pure hate....and what is making me laughing a lot...is that they come...in two cases, from two members who speak in another social, political threads about RESPECT of each country, of all people...who condamn "hate"...who are for the peace in the world and other pseudo intellectual blah blah blah....

Sorry guys....but it isn't the "beautiful" speaches which build you as REAL GOOD MEN...
You are just hidding your real personality and your real personality is shown here....
You aren't the tolerant persons you claim....you are just as the ones you are criticizing...may be indeed, inside yourselves, there is more hate...more frustration and more violence....

Da....your pseudo love & peace comments make me laugh...you are just as others.

In ideal conditions football should be about the spirit of friendship and the triumph of fun over hatred and all that, but that's utopic to expect...
...at the same time it's an ideal platform for nationalist tendencies to come out in the open. Two teams fighting for "victory". One gets the laurels and the other one goes home humiliated to face the anger and disappointment of it's fans and press. It's a perfect metaphore for war. With less tragic consequences though. That's why I think it's still all good. It's better if people let out their frustrations during a soccer game, than in real life. It's a substitute for violence.

nath
30-06-2006, 05:02
When there is such Hate even before the beginning of the World Cup...in the prognostics, the expression of its prefences...I'm not so sure there are "less tragic consequences" on a personal level.

Violence is there. The fact it's just written or said doesn't erase its presence in a man.
Free Violence(not even to survive as in a real war) and Hate are there.

Just sad.

RowerB
30-06-2006, 08:46
I am English and apart from the USA I hate none of the countries taking part in the World Cup. I hate the football teams of England, Brazil and Germany though. I always have and I always will.

coolasfcuk
30-06-2006, 08:48
well, i am one of those who has hate for teams as well... first of all, i dont think that the world cup is like the olympics....and second, I personally, dont have hate that is aimed to be violent or aimed at the nation in particular... i simply dislike the team - for the way they play, for their arrogance, for whatever other reason... sometimes, just as freddie said it is national pride as well... to tell you the truth this year i started supporting sweden, like i always do - with immense passion, and by their end game i practically hated them :lol: ... i was even laughing when larsson missed the penalty..... in this case it was probably on a personal level for me, but my love for the swedish soccer teams has (at least for now) vanished....

it's a sports rage.. and quite frankly, 5 mins after the game it is gone

and now damn, i am left to pick between brasil and france... i cant! i want them both out! and i want the mamma miaaaaaaaaaaaaa italians out as well! in fact, no team that is left i really like...i guess i find germany kind of charming... and it is fun to watch the couch u.k. jump up and down when they score.... so i guess i am leaning towards them.. as long as it is not brasil... in fact, i have to admit, i have not had a chance to see argentina play yet, they might be nice as well..... i was a big argentina fan in the times of Redondo :gigi:

the unforgiven
30-06-2006, 17:00
Germany-Argentina 0-0 after the 1st period :mad:

I want goals
come on germany !!

spyretto
30-06-2006, 17:03
Yeah right...you want goals when one team keeps the ball doing nothing the other stays back dong nothing? are you serious?
Another "cool" World Cup game! It feels like Brazil will have a walk in the park if they improve their game just a little bit. They surely can thrash both of those teams if they wanted to. ( and all the others )

the unforgiven
30-06-2006, 17:10
yeah that's right I want goals, I wanna see good football
* praying la mano de dios * lol

spyretto
30-06-2006, 17:17
gogo, Argentina...now go Germany, lol

this is a GOOD second half!

RowerB
30-06-2006, 18:39
Penalty shootouts against Germany are a bad idea.

spyretto
30-06-2006, 18:40
haha, gooo Germany!!

now goooo Argentina!!

byyyyeee Argentina! You deserve it for being so negative after the 1-0

Well done to Germany, that was KLOSE!

RowerB
30-06-2006, 18:48
I’m really disappointed Argentina lost. They are my favourite team. We missed seeing Messi today.

spyretto
30-06-2006, 18:49
I’m really disappointed Argentina lost. They are my favourite team. We missed seeing Messi today.

yeah because dickman chose not to use him...he was available :)
Negativity all the way from Argentina.

Anouk
30-06-2006, 18:56
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.. C'est impossible!! Germany must be eliminated :rolleyes: :mad:

freddie
30-06-2006, 19:01
This coach has to be sacked immediately. Messi not playing at all? Replacing Riquelme & Crespo and then being left with a bunch of incompetent people for penalties? Craziness.

I think the turning point was that polish butcher Klose taking out Argentina's goalie. The replacement was clearly as incompetent as Argentina's coach.

spyretto
30-06-2006, 19:02
sorry, KLOSE but no cigar :)

that's why Poland has not a good team. The best players are taken by Germany :p

freddie
30-06-2006, 19:42
Hmmm.... Germany has a weak spot for slavic teams doesn't it? They dropped out against Bulgaria in 94 and Croatia in 98. Soooo... go Ukraine!!! :p

Anouk
30-06-2006, 19:45
Well, first Ukraine must beat Italy then :bum:

freddie
30-06-2006, 20:01
Indeed. Frankly Italy & Ukraine are two totally uninspiring teams. I don't give a damn which one of them wins. There are other much more worthy teams which won't see semi-finals... Argentina, Spain and Ivory Coast come to mind. :/

Anouk
30-06-2006, 20:03
Same.. I just want to winner to beat Germany.. But I don't see that happening unfortunately :(

freddie
30-06-2006, 20:07
Germany's destined to win it this year. Everything's working in their favour. The draw, the opponents, lady luck and last but definitely not least... referees. Germany has to reach the finals this year no matter what otherwise it'll be a huge economic blow for Germans. It was obvious Lubos Michel, today's referee went against Argentina quite blatantly after they scored. That's when I realized Germany are AT LEAST in the finals this year. And they'll win it, unless Jens Lehman has a brainfade like he had in the Champion's League finals against Barcelona.

socialite
30-06-2006, 20:11
The yellow card was just. This was noooooo way a penalty. Lahm drew his leg back but the Argentinian wanted to fall by all means.

Obie
30-06-2006, 20:12
I hope Italy wins,,,, I wrote its name to be part of the last four teams to play in a contest..... I don'rt know anything about football but I guessed Italians played well...

socialite
30-06-2006, 20:15
I don'rt know anything about football but I guessed Italians played well...
The second half of the sentence proves the first one. :D

They have good players, but they don't use their potential, atm.

Argos
30-06-2006, 20:21
... Everything's working in their favour. The draw, the opponents, lady luck and last but definitely not least... referees. Germany has to reach the finals this year no matter what otherwise it'll be a huge economic blow for Germans. It was obvious Lubos Michel, today's referee went against Argentina quite blatantly after they scored.

Don't blame others for Argentinas defeat. There were only a few minutes where Argentina showed the will to win. Their efforts to work for opportunities to score were simply not enough, although they had the potential. They needed no referee, no Lehmann, no bad luck to lose, only their own mental weakness.

freddie
30-06-2006, 20:29
The yellow card was just. This was noooooo way a penalty. Lahm drew his leg back but the Argentinian wanted to fall by all means.
I was refering more to guerilla style attack on Argentina's golie executed by Klose. Plus if he gave a yellow card to Argentina for faking he should have given it to Ballack as well. That was a fake if I ever did see one.

Don't blame others for Argentinas defeat. There were only a few minutes where Argentina showed the will to win. Their efforts to work for opportunities to score were simply not enough, although they had the potential. They needed no referee, no Lehmann, no bad luck to lose, only their own mental weakness.
Mental weakness? I saw no mental wearkenss if you don't count penalties. And penalities are a russian roulete anyways. What I saw was Argentina being the only one on the attack in those last extratime moments. Despite the team being castrated - without such gems as Messi, Saviola, Riquelme and Crespo.

EDIT: Ukrainians are deplorable.

the unforgiven
30-06-2006, 20:36
this is a GOOD second half!

f**k I didn't see the second half ... :cry:

but now I'm watching tv and Perrotta is dead lol
Italians get injured so easily :p

haku
30-06-2006, 20:43
Italians get injured so easily :pThat's called Commedia dell'arte. :laugh:

Rash_Noz
30-06-2006, 20:48
lol right! as in my opinion was the "injury" which lead for the penalty against the Australians¬¬ and now they're winning >.<

Argos
30-06-2006, 20:48
..What I saw was Argentina being the only one on the attack in those last extratime moments. Despite the team being castrated - without such gems as Messi, Saviola, Riquelme and Crespo.

These were the few minutes I mentioned. As for the names: Riquelme was tired, he had to be replaced and after the goalie was injured, Pekerman decided in favor of a defensive concept, knowing that the second goalkeeper was a weak point. Players like Saviola, Aimar and Crespo didn't show much of their talents throughout the tournament, all the responsibility on the shoulders of such a young player like Messi? Almost all creative work has been done by Riquelme. You can't win the cup with only one creative player in top condition.

freddie
30-06-2006, 21:01
Messi should be given a chance. Not just in this last game but throughout the tournament. He's worth more than 15 minutes per game. He couldn't really get a rhytm going like Ronaldo did eventually.

spyretto
30-06-2006, 21:04
f**k I didn't see the second half ... :cry:

but now I'm watching tv and Perrotta is dead lol
Italians get injured so easily :p

Perrotta? the bitch? :D
Ahem, never mind the ukrainians are ready to hit the airport...no intent whatsoever.
So we'll be seeing more of those annoying Italians.

haku
30-06-2006, 21:33
3 - 0, Veni, Vedi, Vici! :gigi:

Argos
30-06-2006, 21:37

Like your sweet accent!

QueenBee
30-06-2006, 21:42
Like your sweet accent!
*giggles*

RowerB
30-06-2006, 22:30

Plus if he gave a yellow card to Argentina for faking
The yellow card was scandalous. It was a cast-iron dead-cert penalty.

Argos
30-06-2006, 22:36
The yellow card was scandalous. It was a cast-iron dead-cert penalty.

No blood no penalty. Period.

xmad
30-06-2006, 23:06
Germany was soooooo lucky to beat the Argentina. Argentina played very well. It was so annoying when the judge gave a yellow card to Argentina instead of a penalty. :mad:

forre
01-07-2006, 08:18
Germany was soooooo lucky to beat the Argentina.
Agree with that. Judge was a bit too partial to my opinion but hey, it's football. I spoke about Germany to possibly win the tournament. No doubt that Germany will be in the final but against who?

Yep, Argentina played some great ball yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. :)

spyretto
01-07-2006, 10:30
Germany was soooooo lucky to beat the Argentina. Argentina played very well. It was so annoying when the judge gave a yellow card to Argentina instead of a penalty. :mad:

Excuses, excuses. It wasn't a penalty, the dude dived...but the card was harsh, I think.

RowerB
01-07-2006, 13:38
Portugal to thrash England today. Hopefully it will be total humiliation.

France will be too good for Brazil.

intervolkov
01-07-2006, 13:45

Yes!!!at 4/07

Italy vs Germany

The history returs!!!

spyretto
01-07-2006, 14:01
Portugal to thrash England today. Hopefully it will be total humiliation.

France will be too good for Brazil.

haha, whaaat? sure win for England...and it's Brazil who should be thrashing France. If not then we know Brazil have sold the game to the bookies, lol.

Germany-Brazil final, and if Brazil haven't sold a game at that stage they might do it then.
If some bizarre mad shit happens and Italy makes it to the final, they're gonna be thrashed by Brazil...so it's either Brazil or Germany to lift it, as they're also the best teams so far...but while Germany reached their 100% vs Argentina, Brazil has another couple of gears to go.

So it's gonna be more Cicinho, Juninho, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Ricardinho, Cafinho, Rivaldinho, BEAT-FRANCE'S ASS-INHO for you!

And there's nobody with a bigger head than Zidane's :p

nath
01-07-2006, 14:24
And there's nobody with a bigger head than Zidane's
Zidane is a real great person. I have admiration for him as man.
I just wish than a lot of people have his modesty, his simplicity and his vision of the essential valors of Life.

We are just lucky here..because we understand what he says :)

spyretto
01-07-2006, 15:20
Yeah, Zidane is a great person and once was the best player in the world...with a big head. He should be in politics.
It's true that French people can understand him, though he's not French himself...he just represents France.

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 17:12
Zidane is a real great person. I have admiration for him as man.
I just wish than a lot of people have his modesty, his simplicity and his vision of the essential valors of Life.

I admire him for fighting against "leucodystrophie" ( I don't know the english word ... may be it's the same )
he's a great footballer like Platini or Copa he'll become a legend :)

It's true that French people can understand him, though he's not French himself...he just represents France
I don't really understand. what do you mean when you say "he's not french" ?

England-Portugal : 0-0
after 1st half
come on guys ^^

nath
01-07-2006, 17:29
Y
It's true that French people can understand him, though he's not French himself...he just represents France.
Zidane is a very good example of integration...not because he won World Cup but because his positive speaches...He is giving hope...never agressivity...
He is very sweet when he speaks and he has succeeded at being respected without using aggressiveness.

He keeps and respects his origins but he knows to do it without insulting the country where he is born.
He has respect and wants to transmit the message that you can succeed by yourself, by your work.

Don't worry unforgiven..here, we had previously the "kill America" area, now we are in the "French are arrogant,racist and fascist" area...
Ne t'en fais pas, we'll get after a new "anti-another thing" fashion and it will pass....:D
To resume...it's provocation about the immigration subject ...

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 17:46
Offtop:
Don't worry unforgiven..here, we had previously the "kill America" area, now we are in the "French are arrogant,racist and fascist" area...
Ne t'en fais pas, we'll get after a new "anti-another thing" fashion and it will pass....
To resume...it's provocation about the immigration subject ...

I had understood ... but I want to show that most of french considered immigrants french
un peu utopique la petite ... tout ca a cause de Sarkozy lol :p

Rooney is out
Beckham is injured
that's not good for english team

spyretto
01-07-2006, 18:00
THAT'S IT, PORTUGAL BLEW THEIR CHANCE...THE ROAD IS OPEN NOW FOR ENGLAND TO GO THROUGH...I GUARANTEE IT

nath, I didin't mean Zidane is anything by saying he has a big head...it wasn't metaphorical..he's a great guy and a great footballer...I just meant he has a big head, you know, literally, you know? :p - see cool's message about Brazilian's big heads and you'll know what I mean ;)

oops, the idiots go down again in the quarter finals and in penalties...hopeless.

nath
01-07-2006, 18:50
:(The poors....they were really courageous.
To have the big head means to be pretentious in french...I go to search Cool's posts...smell it might be not so far about the meaning....:cry:
By the way , with all those lost bets, do you still enough money to buy food for you for tonight, spy?...:(:epopcorn:

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 18:55
Ricardo made a "great" job
Lampard and Gerrard ... tell me why you fail your penalties ??
* I'm crazy I talk to football players on a forum *

spyretto
01-07-2006, 18:57
:(The poors....they were really courageous.
To have the big head means to be pretentious in french...I go to search Cool's posts...smell it might be not so far about the meaning....:cry:

I didn't mean it that way, nath

England got what they deserved...if the supposedly big stars like Rooney, Beckham, Lampard and Gerrard let the team down, there's not much they can do...though they put a good fight, Eriksson was very naive with the penalty takers - again.
Eriksson has been a total failure for England...anybody would take the team to the quarter finals and he didn't manage anything better for them in 3 attempts.

And now: Gooo Brazil! :done:

QueenBee
01-07-2006, 19:01
By the way , with all those lost bets, do you still enough money to buy food for you for tonight, spy?..
Spy actually won. :p

spyretto
01-07-2006, 19:07
Spy actually won. :p

I won peanuts...70 pounds...which I'm putting on Brazil to beat the frenchies..unless somebody here can convince me otherwise :p

nath
01-07-2006, 19:13
You would be unhappy here, spy....no official soccer or Eurovision bets..
How did you know that QueenStar? :eek:
I don't know who will win tonight....can be one or the other...:dknow:

RowerB
01-07-2006, 19:14
Portugal humiliated England. I’m a happy bunny now.

spyretto
01-07-2006, 19:28
Portugal humiliated England. I’m a happy bunny now.

I take it you're not English then? :p

QueenBee
01-07-2006, 19:31
How did you know that QueenStar?
I know everything! :p
I simply asked. :D

PS. I like my new nickname!

Spy, you won something at least :yes: Let's hope you'll win the next round aswell!

spyretto
01-07-2006, 19:43
nath doesn't like me anymore because of the things I said about the french football team...but I still like you nath, this is for you :rose:

video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXywsQQOxtY)

RowerB
01-07-2006, 19:51
I take it you're not English then? :p
Of course I'm English.

I hope tonight's game is better than this afternoon's replay of Switzerland vs Ukraine. Go France!

nath
01-07-2006, 20:01
but I still like you nath,
How do you want I believe you when you are able to say a thing and to think the opposite ;)
Thanks for the video spy :) and Oh! the French kalinka begins so in advance Cheers for the winner: Brazil or France :10x:

RowerB
01-07-2006, 20:54
It is just great to see Zidane play like this again.

spyretto
01-07-2006, 20:54
say the opposite about what? I think I lost you again, you need to explain it more clearly please

Well, that was an awful performance by Brazil...but miraculously the score is still 0-0..so lets see what happens in the next half :)

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 21:20
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAL

57' Henry 3rd goal in that world cup

come on Brazil

haku
01-07-2006, 21:57
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyy :10x: Now, let's celebrate… again… :coctail: *fireworks*

nath
01-07-2006, 21:59
Our "old Zizou" wasn't so unpleasant to watch ...;)

spyretto
01-07-2006, 22:00
Congratulations to France...it seems like they have been transformed from a team that was dragging their feet tiresomely on the field for the last 2 years to a team nobody can beat...and all that in the space of a few days, and with the same players and Ribery..until they become favourites again where they might start dragging their feet again???

Italy, France, Portugal, Germany...a good tournament for the bookmakers it seems. Brazil, Argentina, and England , the 3 supposedly favourites, out from the quarter finals :)

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 22:01
my neighboors are yelling !! omg !!
I need stait-jacket for them lol

Zidane is on the verge of crying
he made a great match :)

socialite
01-07-2006, 22:02
Good job, France. That was a nice match to watch.
Great that all 4 semi-finalists are european teams. This should shut the arrogant south americans up.

haku
01-07-2006, 22:13
my neighboors are yelling !! omg !!My street is already filled with people yelling and cars honking, and they are shooting fireworks from at least 4 places over the city. :gigi:

spyretto
01-07-2006, 22:13
How can the bookies make more money?

I think it'd be more than obvious if Italy beat Germany and Portugal beat France...;)

Nobody's yelling here, nobody actually shed a tear about England either ;)

forre
01-07-2006, 22:25
France played some great game and they deserved to win. Brazil was close but well... No surprises so far. Portugal is the next. It will be interesting.

Anouk
01-07-2006, 22:30
Who would've thought France would beat Brazil after France started off this World Cup sooo bad :confused:

At least the cup is back where in belongs - too bad it'll be in the hands of the wrong country :rolleyes: I just hope Germany nor Portugal will win it..

forre
01-07-2006, 22:43
too bad it'll be in the hands of the wrong country
What the heck are you speaking about? Since when did football become a strictly Latin American predominant sport by default? May the best team win! That's all I have to say here.

the unforgiven
01-07-2006, 22:56
My street is already filled with people yelling and cars honking, and they are shooting fireworks from at least 4 places over the city.
woooow :eek:
I'm leaving in a little town ( only 3500 inhabitants ) so making party on the street and yelling ... it's just amazing
I wanna sleep and my neighboors can't stop yelling grr grr
I'll tell them to take their cars and go to the Center of Lyon ... would be great for my rest

btw, France played a good game tonight
Brazil wasn't in a good mood or something, I still don't understand what's happened

now, I want France to beat Portugal ( revenge for eliminating Nederlands and England :bebebe: )

Anouk
01-07-2006, 22:58
What the heck are you speaking about? Since when did football become a strictly Latin American predominant sport by default? May the best team win! That's all I have to say here.

Wherever did I say anything that you are suggesting I said?! I just said it's good that the cup is in Europe, where it belongs.. I have never even suggested anything like what you just said :rolleyes: Next time I'll speak in Swedish or something :rolleyes:

forre
01-07-2006, 23:02
I just said it's good that the cup is in Europe, where it belongs..
The Cup doesn't belong to Europe. The cup belongs to the winning team and it might come from whenever it comes, even the Moon. Anyway, any good predictions here?

Anouk
01-07-2006, 23:07
To Europeans it belongs here.. To South Americans it belongs there.. If you don't understand what I'm saying, don't attack me for being ignorant or whatever, because I'm not :rolleyes: Förstår du?

forre
01-07-2006, 23:12
I wasn't attacking anyone in here. I was stating my point and asking questions. I'm aware of the fact that football has always been a way to express something territorial and political, LOL. I'm non much into such things unfortunately. At least the cup is back where in belongs - too bad it'll be in the hands of the wrong country
Excuse my lousy English, but what is the statement of yours above supposed to mean?

haku
01-07-2006, 23:13
woooow :eek:
I'm leaving in a little town ( only 3500 inhabitants ) so making party on the street and yelling ... it's just amazingI live in the city center, 'Rive Gauche' precisely, about 2km south of the Seine, on one of the main streets leading to it, so loads of people walk or drive by to go over there where the main party is going on i guess. :laugh: And 1 hour later it's still going on as it was 1 hour ago.

And damn, some of those girls i'm seeing are not wearing much. :eek: Heat + win = practically naked girls. :gigi:

Anouk
01-07-2006, 23:14
Excuse my lousy English, but what is the statement of yours above supposed to mean?

It's supposed to mean that I'm glad it's back in Europe.. Don't take everything so seriously :rolleyes: It's just a stupid game in the end..

forre
01-07-2006, 23:16
Nath said people were screaming and celebrating in the streets. They'll be heading to Champs Elysée later to have a grand celebration. Wow!

the unforgiven
02-07-2006, 08:20
And damn, some of those girls i'm seeing are not wearing much. Heat + win = practically naked girls.
Nath said people were screaming and celebrating in the streets. They'll be heading to Camps Elysée later to have a grand celebration. Wow!
Champs Elysée + naked girls !! it must have been a great orgy :D

stupid question : when semi finals will be play ?

intervolkov
02-07-2006, 08:41
For the Unforgiven

The semifinals will play at:
4/07 21.00h
Italy vs Germany

5/07 21.00h
Portugal vs France

However I saw the France's match and Zidane is come back at the time of Juventus or first years of Real Madrid!!!Marvellous!!

My consideration: the last time where 4 team europe came in semifinal was Spain 82 and the winner was Italy1I hope :D

freddie
02-07-2006, 12:40
I'm really sad no Latin American teams made it through. I think both Pekerman for Argentina nad Parreira for Brazil made terribly decisions naming their starting lineups. Wtf are all these dinosaurs doing playing a match in 2006?! Roberto Carlos? Kafu? I remember Kafu from 94 even. How old is that guy anyway? 57? :p These oldies were SO ineffective, as opposed to french "war veterans". The only time Brazil showed any sort of a spark was against Japan with younger players.
On a side note I do have to say Ronaldinho was nothing but a shade of his Barcelona self.

This is the first time I can remember that no team I supported made it through to the semis. Maybe the last hope is Big Phil's Portugal squad beating France and Italy beating Germany (the lesser of two evils), but I just don't see it happening. Germany will go through one way or another (home support, referee support etc), while Portugal isn't really all that impressive. Without Big Phil as a coach they'd be relegated a long time ago. They couldn't beat an uninspiring 10 man England team which is certainly not a good prospect for the France match. If they play like that they'll lose 4:0 against them.

QueenBee
02-07-2006, 12:43
My street is already filled with people yelling and cars honking, and they are shooting fireworks from at least 4 places over the city.
Nath said people were screaming and celebrating in the streets. They'll be heading to Camps Elysée later to have a grand celebration. Wow!
Heat + win = practically naked girls.
Oooo the french know how to part-ay! :coctail:
Love the french. :D

Sabeena
02-07-2006, 14:57
Oooo the french know how to part-ay! that we do..:D
so yea heard England lost the game, Roonie got sent off..why?..i wasnt there to watch it unfortunately, meh,..maybe they'll win in 4 years time :P now im cheering for France..:flag:

freddie
02-07-2006, 15:37
It's settled. I'm cheering for Portugese metrosexuals now. But they'll lose no doubt. End of Big Phil's winning streak at last Germany-France in the finals. Which will be a bitter-sweet thing for me since at least one team I don't like will lose no matter what.

Rachel
02-07-2006, 15:41
Roonie got sent off..why?I didn't see it either but he got sent off for stamping on Ricardo Carvalho. :rolleyes:

Rooney is such a baby.

PowerPuff Grrl
02-07-2006, 16:45
I didn't see it either but he got sent off for stamping on Ricardo Carvalho. :rolleyes:

Rooney is such a baby.

More specifically he stomped on his nads; or as they say in Germany he stomped on his Michael Ballacks. :p

He isn't just a baby, he's a hot-tempered motherfucking baby. Him and those goddamn English fans (not English people mind you, English soccer fans). They're trying to make the red card out to be some freaking conspiracy or some shit enacted by that uber-hottie Ranoldo (nobody that pretty can be evil), because it's never their fault that they lose, no it can't be because they just naturally suck!
So freaking entitled, they actually expected to win?!

Man I have never seen two teams that deserved to lose more than England and Brazil (where was their game?).

Oooooooh! What-what!
This North American knows some soccer!

Oddly enough those two games were the only things I remember about yesterday. I must have had fun!

QueenBee
02-07-2006, 16:54
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5138288.stm in case anyone is interested

Rachel
02-07-2006, 17:01
Queenie, it's been a long time coming. Beckham is pretty useless these days. :bum:

RowerB
02-07-2006, 17:17
They're trying to make the red card out to be some freaking conspiracy
It’s not just the fans. The stupid presenters of Talk Sport (A national radio station) are making the same excuse. They don’t even bother to watch the tape. Rooney knew he would be sent off for stamping. He went as quiet as a mouse.

The media in this country think the World Cup finals are too big. Instead of having 32 countries, they think it would be better just to have two. England, who gave the world the game, and Brazil, who are everyone’s favourite team.

I am so pleased England got humiliated.

tainted_chick
02-07-2006, 20:14
Queenie, it's been a long time coming. Beckham is pretty useless these days. :bum:

thats pretty harsh!!! Beckham has been a wonderful captain and he could be one of only a handful of players to reach 100 caps!

It’s not just the fans. The stupid presenters of Talk Sport (A national radio station) are making the same excuse. They don’t even bother to watch the tape. Rooney knew he would be sent off for stamping. He went as quiet as a mouse.

The media in this country think the World Cup finals are too big. Instead of having 32 countries, they think it would be better just to have two. England, who gave the world the game, and Brazil, who are everyone’s favourite team.

I am so pleased England got humiliated.

im sorry to disagree here its Ronaldos fault! He provoked the ref and rooney!! The ref didnt see the nut stamping but ROnaldo did. He rushed to the ref and provoked him but Rooney pushed him, whcih the ref did see!!

The papers are saying that at beginning of match Ronaldo's aim was to get Rooney sent off, whcih is what happened and the match highlights yesterday show Ronaldo winkin at bench. Ronaldo is EVIL!!

haku
02-07-2006, 20:50
im sorry to disagree here its Ronaldos fault! He provoked the ref and rooney!! The ref didnt see the nut stamping but ROnaldo did. He rushed to the ref and provoked him but Rooney pushed him, whcih the ref did see!!It's still Rooney's fault, he's the one who stamped/pushed/whatever, he's the one who did, he's the one who got kicked out, nobody's fault but his own. Rooney is a thug anyway. :gigi:

The papers are sayingBritish papers right? :p

the match highlights yesterday showBritish television right? :p

marina
03-07-2006, 05:53
There is no need for that !....What could you blame them for ? Any other national paper&Tv would go to the same length to save the face of the national team.
And , frankly , Portugal team ...well , apart from the very good keeper , they aren't a good team ( didn't score against TEN Men before it went to penalties... and don't deserve to do anything other than go home and cry).
Ronaldo you are next !
Can't wait to see France beat shit out of those shit-stirrers and cry-babies.

KellyJ
03-07-2006, 06:14
GO PORTUGALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fl ag:

freddie
03-07-2006, 12:38
And , frankly , Portugal team ...well , apart from the very good keeper , they aren't a good team ( didn't score against TEN Men before it went to penalties... and don't deserve to do.

True, but you have to remember some key players were missing cause of yellows - most notably Deco. Not to mention Big Phil is a kind of coach who plays for the result - he didn't look that spectacular with Brazil in 2002 either and they still won the title.

I still think french senior citizens will beat Portugal though - mostly cause the history tends to repeat itself and France did beat Portugal in Euro 2000. France has a winning mentality.

Speaking of history repeating itself... Italy in the finals every 12 years? 70, 82, 94... 06?

xmad
03-07-2006, 13:36
Speaking of history repeating itself... Italy in the finals every 12 years? 70, 82, 94... 06?
Hope to see the Italy in the final.But it wont be easy at all.Because they have to beat the Germany, not that Germany plays great.it's just because they are so lucky.

intervolkov
03-07-2006, 13:40
Germany play in the home and the referee looks the German player with lovely eyes i think!!!

coolasfcuk
04-07-2006, 03:58
oh la la laaaaaaaaa .. Brazil is OUT! :flag:

in fact.. i might drastically change my mind and start going for France to win it!!! AT this point it is - whoever i enjoy watching the most... excluding italy, cause their goddamn catenaccio (spelling?) is simply BEYOND anybodys tolerance... and so is their FAKING ability and diving!

Portugal is also a team i am not particualrly interested in....

Germany i like... and if France plays THAT well the next 2 games, may the Chicks win :)

freddie
04-07-2006, 22:35
Wooooooooooo!!!

Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland!!! :D

Anouk
04-07-2006, 22:35
Bye bye Germany :lol: :lol: Aufwiederschnitzel :lol:

Forza Italia!!

Up next - humiliation for Portugal!!!!!!!!

robbie
04-07-2006, 22:36
Forza Italia!!

Great news :)

the unforgiven
04-07-2006, 22:38
:cry: Germany is out
I'll miss Ballack

Anouk
04-07-2006, 22:48
^ They still have one match to play.. Against Portugal for 3rd or 4th place :p At least, I want it to be Portugal in that match.. Game of the cheaters :rolleyes:

coolasfcuk
04-07-2006, 23:06
At least, I want it to be Portugal in that match.. Game of the cheaters :rolleyes:
dumb much?

EVERYBODY knows that if there is a faking/cheating team that is motherfucking ITALY?! Are you blind ? wait..... YES you are! I rememebr your comments about the 'best goal' of the tournament being the dutch 'nothing-special-to-remember' shot.... :laugh:

My fav moment of the game today was totti (i think it was him) and his FAKING at holding his face like a german HIT him - for which he got a fucking foul anyways as the judge was once again fooled by those fucking italians - and then at the R you clearly saw the german wasing even CLOS eot his face :lol:

well kids, i never thought Id say it, but i am cheering for France to win the tournament!

xmad
04-07-2006, 23:07
:10x: :10x: Italy :done: :10x: :10x:

fanoff
04-07-2006, 23:08
i wanted germans to win the cup but it wont come true then ill go support portugal tomorrow.

Anouk
04-07-2006, 23:12
dumb much?

EVERYBODY knows that if there is a faking/cheating team that is motherfucking ITALY?! Are you blind ? wait..... YES you are! I rememebr your comments about the 'best goal' of the tournament being the dutch 'nothing-special-to-remember' shot.... :laugh:

Are you done? *yawn* :rolleyes:

By the way.. The tournament had just started when I made that comment.. How many goals had been made by that time? Maybe 6 or 8 or something? How could a goal made 10 days later be the best goal at that time when I made that comment? Dumb much? Yes you are.. Ignorant for sure :rolleyes: Stop hating, it doesn't make you look any better :rolleyes:

freddie
04-07-2006, 23:12
I think you could probably hear a pin drop right now in most German cities. :p

I've never liked Italy much (to be honest I can't stand them) but today I was totally on their side. They were a better opponent and those Germans were getting increasingly arrogant. They had absolutely no doubt they're gonna win it. Other teams didn't even exist. Games were there just so their players could showcase their superiority. I totally believe they didn't consider Italy to be a "serious" opponent to them. They were alreadydreaming of spectacular ways they'll beat France in the finals. Thank God someone brought them back to Earth.

^ They still have one match to play.. Against Portugal for 3rd or 4th place :p At least, I want it to be Portugal in that match.. Game of the cheaters :rolleyes:

What do you mean? :confused:

RowerB
04-07-2006, 23:15
Mourinho must be pleased with Ballack. He puts Drogba in the shade and his double twisting forward summersault would give Joe Cole a run for his money.

Well done, Italy.

forre
04-07-2006, 23:20
Germany is out
Oh, I missed the show. All right! Cool. Great for Italy! What happened with Germany over there?

coolasfcuk
04-07-2006, 23:22
Dumb much? Yes you are.. Ignorant for sure :rolleyes: Stop hating, it doesn't make you look any better :rolleyes:
:lol: :laugh: :lol:

honey! I dont hide it when i hate something ... you on the other hand are totally ignorant and full of hate, but would not admit it... speaking 2 words in swedish (or any other language for that matter - wow, you must be a smart one!) will not make your ignorant comment about where the cup belongs looks any less ingonart, darling. Cheers :kwink:

this video on the other hand is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFvZ389nsCE&search=rooney%20red%20card god i hate Ronaldo

freddie
04-07-2006, 23:29
I think Marcelo Lippi is a tactical genious and furthermore - he has balls. I'd rate him one of the top 3 coaces ever - right next to Mourinho and Scolari.
They began the game hoping to get 1:0 and then build a wall around their goal. That didn't work and Lippi knew damn well if they went to pelanties they'd lose. So he did a spectacularly brave move with putting Piero, Gilardino & Totti all charging towards the German goal. A huge risk, but it paid off in the end. He changed the game from the typical Italian bunker to full-on attack mode in 15 minutes. That's how football SHOULD be played. That Argentinain wanker Pekkerman should learn a few things from this. I'm so sure Argentina would be the champion easily this year if Lippi was on their bench.

Oh, I missed the show. All right! Cool. Great for Italy! What happened with Germany over there?

They lost. :p
Deservingly so, I might add. Italy was simply a better team today. And the tradition of Italians in the finals every 12 years continues... 70, 82, 94, 06... 2018 next? :p

coolasfcuk
04-07-2006, 23:31
I think Marcelo Lippi is a tactical genious and furthermore - he has balls. I'd rate him one of the top 3 coaces ever - right next to Mourinho and Scolari.
They began the game hoping to get 1:0 and then build a wall around their goal. That didn't work and Lippi knew damn well if they went to pelanties they'd lose. So he did a spectacularly brave move with putting Pierro, Gilardino & Totti all charging towards the German goal. A huge risk, but it paid of in the end. He changed the game from the typical Italian bunker to full-on attack mode in 15 minutes. That's how football SHOULD be played. That Argentinain wanker Pekkerman should learn a few things from this. I'm so sure Argentina would be the champion easily this year if Lippi was on their bench.
very niecc comment freds, as much as i hate Italy (and still think they actually were HELPED a bit by the refereee giving them that penalty in the 93 min) I have to agree that the last 15 mins of the game Italy played great.. not to mention I was shockewd when FWDS were coming in instead of the usual italian - defender comes in for fwds....
i was going for penalties myself... as i enjoy the shootout, though it is the worst way to end a game.. this way it ended with 2 great goals :)

forre
04-07-2006, 23:48
They lost.
Deservingly so, I might add.
Ok, trust your word. I'm glad to hear Italy played a better ball to win tonight. :)

freddie
04-07-2006, 23:49
very niecc comment freds, as much as i hate Italy (and still think they actually were HELPED a bit by the refereee giving them that penalty in the 93 min) I have to agree that the last 15 mins of the game Italy played great.. not to mention I was shockewd when FWDS were coming in instead of the usual italian - defender comes in for fwds....
i was going for penalties myself... as i enjoy the shootout, though it is the worst way to end a game.. this way it ended with 2 great goals :)
I totally agree on the penalty against Australia. That was a total joke. That referee was either moron or an Italy supporter. Because Italy WOULD have lost that game in extra time - they were exausted, not to mention they were a man down. It was a checkmate position for the azzuri and the ref handed it to them. However I must admit they did deserve a victory against Ukraine and Germany. I'm pretty sure Australia wouldn't beat Germany if they got to this stage - their games are pretty similar, while Germany's just a bit better at it.

On a sidenote. It's been a while since Italy lost a competitive match. The last match they lost was in 2004 for teh WC qualifiers. They lost 1:0 against yup... Slovenia. v00t! :D

RowerB
04-07-2006, 23:55
I'm so sure Argentina would be the champion easily this year if Lippi was on their bench.
I agree.

Anouk
05-07-2006, 00:08
:lol: :laugh: :lol:

honey! I dont hide it when i hate something ... you on the other hand are totally ignorant and full of hate, but would not admit it... speaking 2 words in swedish (or any other language for that matter - wow, you must be a smart one!) will not make your ignorant comment about where the cup belongs looks any less ingonart, darling. Cheers :kwink:

Dumb cow, learn how to read.. I never said you were hiding anything.. :rolleyes: And how am I hiding or not admitting anything that I hate? Please :rolleyes: Stop bothering me with your shit..
No insults please. Stop it. Both of you.

coolasfcuk
05-07-2006, 00:09
By the way, cool I don't think Emil's goal came in the 87th minute but the 94th minute ( correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I read in papers at the time ). That's why it made it all the more satisfying. :done:
OMG, i finally found the video clip for you, spy.. and Me of course, i had not seen it since 1994 :D
both of us are wrong, check out the timing... 89:59 :lol: a sec before the end of the regular 90 mins.. not to mention the clip is from the bulgarian TV... where you hear the famous phrase: "Gospod e Bulgarian" = "God is Bulgarian" :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-sc_u8biY&search=world%20cup%20%2794%20bulgaria

Also an added bonus for you (and since i looked it up for myself), here is our glry July day in USA in 1994 :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU_Nn6H-kCY&search=bulgaria%20germany
i wonder if we would ever get to that level again :none:

Dumb cow, learn how to read.. I never said you were hiding anything.. And how am I hiding or not admitting anything that I hate? Please Stop bothering me with your shit..
'dumb cow'? :lol: what is this, 3rd grade swear off?!?! :lol: stop replying to me then, darling... i am just having FUN with ya

intervolkov
05-07-2006, 08:35
bye bye bye Germany!!!!!

the unforgiven
05-07-2006, 20:18
Barthez scared me !! he sucks !! lol
Portugueses are better in the beginning of this match

GO FRANCE GO GO :p

haku
05-07-2006, 21:58
Hoooooorayyyyy. :flag: :coctail: Let's celebrate one more time. :gigi:

the unforgiven
05-07-2006, 22:02
people on the streets, they're already honking with their cars !!
my neighboors are crazy omg !!

my sister will make party on the Champs Elysée haha
*dumb sis* :heh:

freddie
05-07-2006, 22:06
Boooo. First time I can remember there're two teams in the finals which I don't like. There was always one team I supported and another I hated but now? Azzuri weren't really spectacular if you don't count last two games and France only played well two games (against Brazil & Spain). If you ask me neight of these two teams should be in the finals. I wanted a Brazil - Argentina clash. But now? Lets go for the lesser evil... I'll say I'm rooting for Italy this time (there's a first for everything). I couldn't stand another 1998 and les bleus thinking they're the best thing to hit the world since sliced bread. :p

haku
05-07-2006, 22:07
people on the streets, they're already honking with their cars !!
my neighboors are crazy omg !!Yeah, here too, it's already total madness in the street. :laugh:

Well, i can't go out because i have to work but i'm gonna grab some alcohol, LOL.

the unforgiven
05-07-2006, 22:20
Well, i can't go out because i have to work but i'm gonna grab some alcohol
good idea !!
*grab a bottle*

Freddie I wish a finale Argentina-Brazil too
and I agree with you, France and Italia don't really "deserve" to be in finale
btw, I'll support France cuz' I'm french and I don't like Gattuzo ;)

RowerB
05-07-2006, 22:41
Fairly good game today, but Zidane wasn’t really firing. France for the cup.

fanoff
05-07-2006, 23:24
those teams played the final in euro 2000 and france got the cup.is italy gonna take the return of it?i didnt watch the match tonight but i never thought france would come all this way.from spain,brazil and now portugal to the final with italy.its gonna be a worth seing a final

coolasfcuk
06-07-2006, 06:08
oh my fucking god!!! Portugal is F..... SH.... let me not even start my soccer mouth!

This is actually the first time i watch them play this year.. yeah yeah... american time zone and 10 hours difference... but man, they way those dive! makes even the italians saints... almost...... Ive gone 180 n ow - I hate Portugal the most out of the top 4! poor figo, i think he is great, but he is surrounded by buch of idiots. And the goddamn referee called more than half of those FAKE DIVES! :lol:

well, on Sunday i am going for whoever plays better. I will have to decide that on the spot. Germany for 3rd spot for SURE! Ronaldo - DIE!!!!

intervolkov
06-07-2006, 07:34
I and Troy spoke of WC and he said that:

Yeah I seen the Italians kick our butt! :(
Dam it ...hehehe
Yeah Svens bummed about the Italians kicking the germans butt.
Thanks for the message mate!
Later
Troy

marina
06-07-2006, 13:10
That revenge is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet !
Portuguese ! Ha-ha !!!
So , Ronaldo , not everything goes to the plan ,eh ?

France , thank you very much !:10x:

The_Lynds
06-07-2006, 13:22
i hope italy beats france

xmad
06-07-2006, 21:11
i hope italy beats france
Yeah,that will be great.

the unforgiven
06-07-2006, 21:22
France , thank you very much
you're welcome ;) my pleasure

RowerB
08-07-2006, 17:54
I know many people think tonight’s game is a waste of time, but I hope Portugal thrash those playacting Germans.

intervolkov
08-07-2006, 18:00
i agree with you RowerB and tommoroy

ITaly defeat France 2-0!!!

RowerB
09-07-2006, 20:07
Sharpen-up France.

freddie
09-07-2006, 20:14
I thought it was all over after 1:0. Awesome game. It's kinda refreshing watching the game where you don't root for anyone and just want great football.

tainted_chick
09-07-2006, 21:25
FUKKKIN HELL Zidane got sent off for headbuttin someone in chest! Fuck never seen anything like that!!

Rash_Noz
09-07-2006, 21:32
Guess the player really got Zidane pissed off :mad:

RowerB
09-07-2006, 21:35
What the hell was Zidane doing?

I still hope France win, but that was terrible.

tainted_chick
09-07-2006, 21:37
What the hell was Zidane doing?

I still hope France win, but that was terrible.

im in complete shock... that was just so random! fuckin hell :bum:

tainted_chick
09-07-2006, 21:45
ITALY WIN THE WORLD CUP ON PENALTIES

freddie
09-07-2006, 21:50
Bravo Azzuri!! You're cocky bastards but you deserve it. :p

Zidane lost all my respect. Someone who's a role-model to so many young people shouldn't have alowed himself to lose control like that. He's probably been provoked, but wtf?! Still no excuse imo. A terrible end to an otherwise outstanding career. What a way to end it all.

Interesting statistic:
Italy in the finals every 12 years... winning it every 24...
70 - finals, lost
82 - finals, won
94 - finals, lost
06 - finals won
next stop losing in the finals in 2018? ;)

tainted_chick
09-07-2006, 21:53
Bravo Azzuri!! You're cocky bastards but you deserve it. :p

Zidane lost all my respect. Someone who's a role-model to so many young people shouldn't have alowed himself to lose control like that. He's probably been provoked, but wtf?! Still no excuse imo. A terrible end to an otherwise outstanding career. What a way to end it all.

Interesting statistic:
Italy in the finals every 12 years... winning it every 24...
70 - finals, lost
82 - finals, won
94 - finals, lost
06 - finals won
next stop losing in the finals in 2018? ;)

lol love the stats... place ur bets now and u may be rich in 2018 :D

xmad
09-07-2006, 22:33
Congratulations Italy. :10x: :10x:
So happy to see that one of my favorite teams won the world cup. :D

fanoff
09-07-2006, 22:40
i supported Italy and im glad that the team which actually did play a better play as a "team" won the cup.remembering that zidane has played in italy he should have known italian and materazzzi must have said something at zidane and he got pissed off that way.the last match of zidane shouldnt have been like that but he kinda chose it.anyway after all,im glad to see such a professional organisation of germans and good 64 matches(even tho i couldnt watch them all)