01-01-2006, 21:06
Vote for the Most Annoying!

* Voting will be closed 31st january 2006 *

teeny
01-01-2006, 22:39
I refuse to vote.

Kappa
01-01-2006, 23:37
Same here. What some consider annoying, I consider valid thoughts.

Rachel
01-01-2006, 23:39
Then why did neither of you say anything when the category was suggested? I wasn't particually up for it but everyone else seemed fine with it until Argos made a comment recently.

11Russia
01-01-2006, 23:56
I voted xD

coolasfcuk
02-01-2006, 00:08
Same here. What some consider annoying, I consider valid thoughts.
and? this is true for any single category, hons? ex. What some consider good avatar, others might consider completely appalling ...

RowerB
02-01-2006, 00:10
The user I nominated didn’t make it to the voting stage, so I voted for RowerB. cos he’s a two-faced slime with no integrity whatsoever.

Kappa
02-01-2006, 11:36
The user I nominated didn’t make it to the voting stage, so I voted for RowerB. cos he’s a two-faced slime with no integrity whatsoever.

:lol: You win the internet.

teeny
02-01-2006, 18:06
Then why did neither of you say anything when the category was suggested?hehe.. cos I won't deny other people voting in this one just because I refuse to do so. I suppose some consider it a valid category so thats why :)

xmad
02-01-2006, 19:00
I see there are members who find me annoying.
Do I find them annoying too??

QueenBee
02-01-2006, 19:37
I don't really find anyone annoying.
Well okay I do. Just wanna strangle some of you sometimes.
ARGH!

xmad
02-01-2006, 20:58
Just wanna strangle some of you sometimes.
Really?!:(
Well,Thanks.:help:

Rachel
02-01-2006, 21:14
She's joking, don't get your underwear in a twist :rolleyes:

QueenBee
02-01-2006, 21:28
Well in order to be fair here... I wanna strangle ALL OF YOU sometimes.
Except maybe Rach. And zelda. And teeny and KQ. And darje. And a few others.

:)

xmad
02-01-2006, 21:54
See Rachel,she was not joking.:(
I know why Khartoun2004 is mad at me,but I have no idea about QueenBee,I dont really know why sometimes I make her angry.
Well,I'm really sorry if I made anyone angry.But to be honest I didnt really mean to offend anyone.
I hope all of you(who are angry with me)accept my apologize.

midori
02-01-2006, 22:22
I wanna strangle ALL OF YOU sometimes.

you want to strangle me too? :p

Kappa
02-01-2006, 22:52
Yeah well, Queenie doesn't wanna strangle me because then she'd be left without one big admirer. And whatever could a queen do without admirers? :p

nath
03-01-2006, 07:18
See Rachel,she was not joking.
I know why Khartoun2004 is mad at me,but I have no idea about QueenBee,I don't really know why sometimes I make her angry.
Well,I'm really sorry if I made anyone angry.But to be honest I didn't really mean to offend anyone.
I hope all of you(who are angry with me)accept my apologize.
QueenBee isn't angry with you XMAD :heh:...hihi...don't worry.....Oooopsss! except that you've said once she looked tired on pics or something like that:hmmm:

And why to apologize?!! I mean you've expressed once your ideas, but you behave perfectly on the forum. You're polite , you insult nobody, you aren't untolerent...So I really don't see why you should apologize...
So stay cool and Happy New Year!;)
I think just some people have kept in their mind "THE DISCUSSION" and haven't noticed how you behave after. So leave to them a little of time and stay how you are here and enjoy the Forum!! :)

forre
03-01-2006, 10:27
Most annoying means high profile too, so I wouldn't take it as an offence. I bet once in a while, everybody got irritated with everybody here. True?

xmad
03-01-2006, 14:05
QueenBee isn't angry with you XMAD ...hihi...don't worry.....Oooopsss! except that you've said once she looked tired on pics or something like that
But she said she wasnt angry because of that.Or maybe she was :dknow:
And why to apologize?!! I mean you've expressed once your ideas, but you behave perfectly on the forum. You're polite , you insult nobody, you aren't untolerent.
I can't find any other word except thanks.It's great to see that you said these things about me.Thanks again and Happy New Year to you(and other members) too!!
I bet once in a while, everybody got irritated with everybody here. True?
I think thats true.

RowerB
03-01-2006, 14:54
If any voters are still undecided, they may be interested in some facts furnished by nath at the nomination stage of this competition. Click the link and scroll down to: 22- Most Annoying Member:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?p=259191#post259191

There are people here who have never irritated me and that includes xmad.

Rachel
03-01-2006, 14:59
If any voters are still undecided, they may be interested in some facts furnished by nath at the nomination stage of this competition. Click the link and scroll down to: 22- Most Annoying Member:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?p=259191#post259191You really do wanna get this award don't you? :bum:

zebu
03-01-2006, 15:27
And somehow I'm quite convinced that's not what zebu meant, but if he's not willing to say why I am annoying to him, then I'm not willing to accept him calling me annoying.

believe it or not u dont have to do do anything to be annoying, a person can just be annoying. why u taking that so badly, u think noone ever thought u were annoying? :)

and as caf said im not a he, u r a she-he right?

nath
03-01-2006, 17:50
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...191#post259191
This post is just an additional example why I've voted for you RowerB....:heh:
I appreciate people who are able to have an argument with somebody, even a strong one and after are able to stop after, who know the limits.

So what are you searching with this post or who?.....If it's me ....... :lady: .... I think I'll be "yours" soon ....but you should be may be surprise by the change of tone...

By the way, it's a pity that it wasn't the Award of the Best Quote, cause I would have voted for you again RowerB.....for this....
http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.php?p=265671&postcount=43

Do you know that just Igor has the power to program the site for it launches box popping up? So do you imaging Mods taking their time to create a message to warn people there is a fight?:eek:
When Mods don't make intervention when there is a fight , it's just because they haven't seen it or because they leave some times to people for they try to solve their problems by themselves or try to discuss more to evacuate a problem which exists.
Not to the pleasure to contemplate people fighting!!!...

So this idea of box popping up is really great: a real great REALITY SHOW!!!!! "Come on Guys to admire the show of fighting people!!!"......:rolleyes:

Kappa
03-01-2006, 20:10

That's kind of stating the obvious.

xmad
03-01-2006, 21:49
RowerB,why did you vote for yourself?Do you really like this award?If you really like it I can vote for you?But there's only one person who really annoys me.The one who said that me and samira_vip were using the same IP.I cant take it when someone says I'm cheating.

Rachel
03-01-2006, 21:57
xmad, but the thing is you both DID have the same IP, do you really blame us for thinking you were the same person? You would have thought the same if you were in our situation.

xmad
03-01-2006, 22:04
Did you really get our real IPs???
If you really got then you would know that we were 2 different persons.

haku
03-01-2006, 22:30
You DID have the same IP, and i never said you were the same person, read again, i said it meant you were both from the same location. People were wondering why we suddenly had two Hitler admirers on this forum, which is why i let them know that those two people who were acting like they had met 'by chance' on this forum to discuss the greatness of the Nazi regime and the Aryan race were in fact from the same location and chance had nothing to do with it.

xmad
03-01-2006, 22:44
I know what you said,but you read the things others said when you said that.
I'm saying this again we dont have the same IP.Why dont we get any error if our IP is the same???She is one of my best friends and we are living in the same dormitory and we are both studying in the same department.I wanted her to join to the forum.We never said we met by the chance.

Rachel
03-01-2006, 23:03
I'm saying this again we dont have the same IP.Are you saying Amber is blind? Look, as mods we can see EVERYONES IP address, and both of yours were the same, probably as you live in the same dorm (shared net access = same IP).

xmad
03-01-2006, 23:21
NO,I didnt say that.
I know when we register anywhere mods get the IPs.
For example:I changed my password in yahoo and I got the mail which said your IP is....
My friend did the same and she got the email which said EXACTLY THE SAME IP.
But are we really using the same IP??Of course NOT.here we have to register to get the internet access.Somethings are the same like: DNS server address,gateway,Subnet mask.
But IP address cannot be the same.otherwise we will get ERROR.
Do you understand what I'm saying??

teeny
03-01-2006, 23:30
A IP adress is unique which is why it can't be shared by two different people at two diffent locations. It can be routed down to exact location and can only be shared by more than one computer at a time, if they are using the same router at the location. In a local network.
It would be really odd if two people at the same online forum got the exact same IP adress dedicated at a small period of time.
So actually sharing same IP isn't actually likely.

xmad
03-01-2006, 23:36
That's why I'm saying they didnt get our exact IP.

haku
03-01-2006, 23:49
But IP address cannot be the same.otherwise we will get ERROR.No, thanks to 2 things called Network Address Translation and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
Your local router assigns a LAN address to your computer (generally something in the 192.168.xxx.xxx range) but this LAN address is invisible and irrelevant outside the LAN, the outside world only sees the IP of the router, so anyone on that LAN will indeed have the same IP on the Internet.

xmad
03-01-2006, 23:56
What can I do to prove that me and samira_vip actually are 2 different persons?

Kappa
03-01-2006, 23:59
On another note, pulling these kind of tantrums doesn't help your point. Amber was only evening the game for the rest of the forumers.

xmad
04-01-2006, 00:04
tantrums??What are you saying?what game?

QueenBee
04-01-2006, 00:13
I wasn't angry at anyone! I just have a cruel humour and I can suck sometimes. :D It was alllllll a big ol' queenie joke.

Pshhh you know I love y'alllllll.. now let's celebrate.

Rachel
04-01-2006, 02:40
You see?

She was joking. :rolleyes:

Kappa
04-01-2006, 03:55
*Fullheartedly supports the "xmad is annoying, vote for her" campaign.*

xmad
04-01-2006, 11:28
You see?

She was joking.
Yeah,you were right.She was joking,otherwise I'd be sad for annoying her.

Khartoun2004
08-01-2006, 18:38
I know why Khartoun2004 is mad at me

Who said I was mad??? I'm not always angry at people who annoy me. And actually you haven't annoyed me since I stopped checking the Hitler thread, so it's all good now.
:)

xmad
08-01-2006, 19:46
I thought you are still mad at me,because you(and Amber, Matvei) voted for me as the most annoying member.
Good to see that everything is good now.:rose:

Lux
08-01-2006, 21:41
oh. let's not fight guys. although this "award" did allow for bitching and games. you should just do away with it altogether. it gives people an excuse to say what they couldn't have said before.