PDA

View Full Version : Mossopp's account suspension

forre
28-12-2005, 02:51
Moderator's team of this forum came to a mutual decision, with 4 votes "for" and 0 vote "against", to suspend Mossopp's account for 1 week during the nearest days. This is an open official announcement based on the latest development of the events concerning Mossopp.

1. After the official ban warning, the user refused to correct her behaviour and refused to apologize for inappropriate comments towards the forum and gay community.

2. The user violated rules of this forum by continuing discussion of the closed thread in another thread.

3. The user went on insulting users of the forum in a direct way. Indirect insults can be always disputed but direct insults can't be tolerated.

4. The user threatened this forum (quote) "to bring flying monkeys" to cause more riots.

Such actions shouldn't be tolerated with all respect to the intelligence of the particular user and another forumers.

Actions of the involved parties will be overseen and corresponding measures will be taken if such are necessary.

Lux
28-12-2005, 03:21
*account sorry forgot to add

Veggie Delite
28-12-2005, 11:37
what took you so long :ithink:

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 11:56
You people are far too sensitive. The "flying monkey" comment was a joke, for goodness sake.

And, on point 2, "The user violated rules of this forum by continuing discussion of the closed thread in another thread" - Lux did the exact same thing when the 'Penis Size' thread was closed. She immediately opened another one. I don't see anyone trying to ban her.

Honestly, if you want to ban me then do it. This is all crazy to me. I thought this had all been sorted out. I'm willing to let this go and move on. Why some people are holding gruges is beyond me - especially since I'm the one who's had the piss taken out of me constantly for the past month.

And since point 1 mentions my refusal to apologize... where is Rachel's apology to me? Where is Lux's apology to me? Where is Cools apology to me?
That's right - I didn't get one!

KillaQueen
28-12-2005, 11:56
what took you so long :ithink:
lol, right on, my lovely neighbour :yes:

i would just ban her, but you guys are being VERY tolerant and giving her far more attention than she deserves :bum:
Why some people are holding gruges is beyond me - especially since I'm the one who's had the piss taken out of me constantly for the past month.
tsk tsk... LIE :rolleyes:

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:01
^ This is witch hunt.
KQ - did you or did you not make fun of my sexuality?

KillaQueen
28-12-2005, 12:03
excuse me, mossopp, but i didn't. the ONLY thing i asked was if you're not straight, gay or bi, then what are you. to which i got no reply. that's the only reference i made to your sexuality.

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:06
excuse me, mossopp, but i didn't. the ONLY thing i asked was if you're not straight, gay or bi, then what are you. to which i got no reply. that's the only reference i made to your sexuality.

But you were quite happy to laugh it up with Rachel when she was totally ripping into me. And when you asked me what I am, you did so in an incredibly mocking tone. Just because you think you're being sneaky with your insults, don't think you're going to get away with them. Forre isn't stupid. She's not going to miss the underlying sneer and derision in every comment you've directed at me in the past 4 weeks.

Lux
28-12-2005, 12:12
good think forre is asleep...

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:14
good think forre is asleep...

I'm not worried about Forre. What bothers me is that she has to bow to people like KQ, even though they are clearly out to get me.

As I said before - do what you want to me. If you're in a minority of one the truth is still the truth, and I can see what really happened here even if few other people can.

KillaQueen
28-12-2005, 12:31
But you were quite happy to laugh it up with Rachel when she was totally ripping into me. And when you asked me what I am, you did so in an incredibly mocking tone.
i only intervened when you called us all: "hypocrites", "fuckers" and "whiny freaks".
Just because you think you're being sneaky with your insults, don't think you're going to get away with them.
"sneaky"? oh girl, hell no. when i said you were an egocentric manic-depressive, i said so out in the open. and i stand by my statement.
Forre isn't stupid. She's not going to miss the underlying sneer and derision in every comment you've directed at me in the past 4 weeks.
I'm not worried about Forre. What bothers me is that she has to bow to people like KQ, even though they are clearly out to get me.
is this some kind of a kiss ass campaign you're on?
As I said before - do what you want to me. If you're in a minority of one the truth is still the truth, and I can see what really happened here even if few other people can.
yes, you know it all.

argh, whatever. i'm not gonna waste my energy on you. i've never been an offensive member and always behaved on this forum, but you push mine and a lot of other people's buttons. logical conclusion: you are the root of our problems, not some sort of scape goat or victim, as you try to portray yourself.

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:36
"Kiss ass campaign"? Well if you're allowed to kiss Rachel's arse all day then why the hell can't I kiss Forre's? Huh?
And I called you a hypocrite because that's what you are - you insult me then run crying for me to be banned when I answer back. Don't throw rocks and then cry when someone throws one back at you.

when i said you're an egocentric manic-depressive, i said so out in the open. and i stand by my statement.

I think that qualifies as a direct insult. Where is your warning or banning?
That's right... you didn't get one! Another example of how the "rules" of this forum only seem to apply to certain people. :rolleyes:

KillaQueen
28-12-2005, 12:38
STOP pushing my buttons. STOP IT. fahk. i abstain from any comment.

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:40
I wasn't "pushing your buttons" I was trying to discuss this whole issue with you.
I think this just prooves that the fault isn't with me - the problem is your inability to discuss something rationally without flying off the handle.

KillaQueen
28-12-2005, 12:41
yes, you are right. again, i made a mistake when replying to you :none:

Veggie Delite
28-12-2005, 12:45
hey moss, you became a huge anger ball during the past years, and if you like to be like that that's your thing, but do it somewhere else. and then we will all be happy :kawai:

if you don't like the people here, and the forum, and if everyone is being so horrible to you, then why do you come here at all :ithink:

i really wish you all the best in your life, but dude, let us be!!!!!!!!! LoL

:kwink:

zelda05
28-12-2005, 12:47
Girls, girls. Calm down! especially you KQ! :p
Mossopp await your verdict! You are obviously giving mods more reasons as to why you should be either banned or suspended from the forum. :lalala:

taty994945
28-12-2005, 12:55

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:57
Why? All I'm doing is trying to put accross my side of the story. Am I not even allowed to do that now?
What happened to the right to a fair trial?

VeggieDelight: The reason I stayed here was because I honestly thought I could sort things out and smooth things over with some people. 2 of those people - Rach and Lux - now seem to be able to forget about what happened and, like me, want to put all this in the past.
Now people who have absolutely nothing, or very little, to do with the actual original conflict are sticking their noses in and creating a rucus again by trying to ban me.

I'm actually quite calm right now. As you can see, I'm only pleading my case - it's everyone else who's throwing the hissy fits.

Veggie Delite
28-12-2005, 12:58
yea it's kinda fun :laugh:

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 12:59
yea it's kinda fun :laugh:

So you think me being unfairly banned is amusing?

Thanks for that little admission. You realise you just shot yourself in the foot?

Veggie Delite
28-12-2005, 13:08
ohhhhhhh the big bad mossop is gonna get me now!

i would ban you from the face of the earth till you sort out some stuff with yourself. tell me, do you argue with yourself too? or you just give away that impression?

and btw, when i sad it's kinda fun i thought about the whole situation on the forum LoL
don't take everything so personally, it's not always about you.....

zelda05
28-12-2005, 13:08
What happened to the right to a fair trial?
Oh you will have a fair trial. I am on the jury list :p
(I am just joking) :)

Mossopp
28-12-2005, 13:15
ohhhhhhh the big bad mossop is gonna get me now!

Stop being so dramatic. :rolleyes:

i would ban you from the face of the earth till you sort out some stuff with yourself. tell me, do you argue with yourself too? or you just give away that impression?

I only argue with people who think they're better than me and think they have some God given right to pass judgement on me.

and btw, when i sad it's kinda fun i thought about the whole situation on the forum LoL
don't take everything so personally, it's not always about you.....

Then maybe you shouldn't take everything so personally. Leave me be and stop trying to oust me.
I took derogatory comments made about my sexuality to heart. You would too if those comments had been aimed at you. Don't sit there and say you wouldn't.

The bottom line is that it was Rachel's nasty remarks about my sexuality that started all this. And if the shoe had been on on the other foot and I had said those things to Rachel - or any other member of this board - I would have been banned instantly. However, since the "rules" here only seem to apply to certain people, Rachel and everyone else who joined in got away clean, whereas I am now facing a ban purely because I tried to defend myself.

That is the ultimate truth of the situation. You can sit there and twist things and bend the story to suit if you wish. But that is the truth. And you can't change that.

nath
28-12-2005, 13:17
Please zelda05, Veggie Delite, don't joke about Mossopp like that here.
It isn't very elegant.

zebu
28-12-2005, 16:45
its much more fun with mossopp around here and if one can insult why cant everyone, ppl r oversensitive

zelda05
28-12-2005, 20:33
Please zelda05, Veggie Delite, don't joke about Mossopp like that here. It isn't very elegant.
Okay Nath! But my joke was not intended to displease moss. :D

tainted_chick
28-12-2005, 20:54
hey what happened??? What is this Mossopp fuss about??? I dont read all the threads as you can tell LMAO!

spyretto
28-12-2005, 22:01
I agree with the user's one week suspension but not with a permanent one. Both parties need to chill out. I think forre would show leadership. Even if 100 people asked for Mossopp to be banned she wouldn't do it unless she was convinced it is right. That's what good leaders are for

coolasfcuk
28-12-2005, 22:18
forre and the mods, I understand the dificulty of your task and I support your decision ....

This whole topic is turning into circulating the same things over and over .. so KQ and Veggie, resist! I would HATE to see both of you with white hairs over this, please proceed to the L Word thread and talk to me about Shane ( :laugh: god, what an intelligent statement! lol )

People have seen what has happened and everybody's made their mind about the truth, there is no reason to repeat and repeat ... 'ultimate truth' could not be reached, that's become clear

And since point 1 mentions my refusal to apologize... where is Rachel's apology to me? Where is Lux's apology to me? Where is Cools apology to me?
That's right - I didn't get one!
Just a little clarification, though I did not want to respond, if you read forre's comment, she was NOT asking you to apologize to me, or Lux, or Rachel, but her posts lists the forum and the gay community, I am sure you see the difference. I am also sure you know why those are there.

Veggie Delite
28-12-2005, 23:51
forreThis whole topic is turning into circulating the same things over and over .. so KQ and Veggie, resist! I would HATE to see both of you with white hairs over this, please proceed to the L Word thread and talk to me about Shane ( :laugh: god, what an intelligent statement! lol )

hey no worries about that :gigi: i don't like to spend my time and energy for arguing about nonsense. i love everybody here :D just sometimes i like to let go a bit, relax a lil'

coz this is the only place where i'm not a mod, so here i'm allowed to do shit LoL

spyretto
29-12-2005, 00:21
forre

Just a little clarification, though I did not want to respond, if you read forre's comment, she was NOT asking you to apologize to me, or Lux, or Rachel, but her posts lists the forum and the gay community, I am sure you see the difference. I am also sure you know why those are there.

What gay community? I think you're overeacting here. I believe forre was referring to the community of the forum and of course those people in particular that Mossopp may have insulted in person and most of them happen to be gay.
She does mention the gay community though, so I'd like to know what did Mossopp say about the gay community that made you so upset??

coolasfcuk
29-12-2005, 00:48
What gay community? I think you're overeacting here. I believe forre was referring to the community of the forum and of course those people in particular that Mossopp may have insulted in person and most of them happen to be gay.
She does mention the gay community though, so I'd like to know what Mossopp did say about the gay community that made you so upset??
blah blah blah.... go back and read, man .. I am not gonna sit here and quote for you!
I am not overeacting, I personally don't want any apologies, to me or any sort of 'community'. I was simply stating what forre's post says, if I understood wrong, go ahead and call me stupid :heh:
p.s. I am nowhere close to upset personally, it is getting more and more comical to me with every day that passes .... wait til my next PMS period and I might feel different though, hope you stick around to find out, eh? LoL

spyretto
29-12-2005, 01:41
blah blah blah.... go back and read, man .. I am not gonna sit here and quote for you!
I am not overeacting, I personally don't want any apologies, to me or any sort of 'community'. I was simply stating what forre's post says, if I understood wrong, go ahead and call me stupid :heh:
p.s. I am nowhere close to upset personally, it is getting more and more comical to me with every day that passes .... wait til my next PMS period and I might feel different though, hope you stick around to find out, eh? LoL

There isn't much to quote that's why...oh wait, there was that comment about
"L Word", wasn't it? Well, that was shocking indeed. :eek:
Well, never mind, lets enjoy the rest of the festivities as this has no end anyway.

coolasfcuk
29-12-2005, 01:49
There isn't much to quote that's why...oh wait, there was that comment about
"L Word", wasn't it? Well, that was shocking indeed.
Oh, so you've seen the "L Word'', spy? GREAT! :lol: "L WOrd" is definitely SHOCKING all right, they promise season 3 to be the MOST shocking one so far, so beware!

spyretto
29-12-2005, 02:06
Oh, so you've seen the "L Word'', spy? GREAT! :lol: "L WOrd" is definitely SHOCKING all right, they promise season 3 to be the MOST shocking one so far, so beware!

Well, is it really? Haven't seen it at all, the network that shows it in the UK is one of the obscure ones
and it doesn't go with my cable package.
I'd give it a try if I could get it on TV, just to see what the whole fuss is about.
That's why I don't participate in the open discussion about the L word here.
Then again I don't watch tv much.

freddie
29-12-2005, 23:01
I'm glad the days of biased bans motivated by one person are over, at last. Long live democracy. A friend of mine who's a mod on tatu.us also told me all tatu.us mods and admins were unbanned some time ago, which is to be commended.

Needless to say I'm completely against Mossopp being permanently banned, as draconian sentences are never a good thing to enforce for either party. Therefore I'm very glad the mods reacted to this latest development calmly and with a sense of reason. :)

QueenBee
29-12-2005, 23:45
Therefore I'm very glad the mods reacted to this latest development calmly and with a sense of reason.
That's because we rule.

:coctail:

nath
30-12-2005, 07:30
A friend of mine who's a mod on tatu.us also told me all tatu.us mods and admins were unbanned some time ago, which is to be commended.
Those persons weren't mods or admins @ tatysite...so....we have a "between-forums-maffia-connection" now? ...:rolleyes:
I don't think those persons were unbanned cause they had "high titles" but just because they were previously normal members of tatysite....
It's funny how negative meanings, interpretations can always be found when you try to make improve the things...sad and tiring.:(

freddie
30-12-2005, 07:53
Those persons weren't mods or admins @ tatysite...so....we have a "between-forums-maffia-connection" now? ...:rolleyes:
I don't think those persons were unbanned cause they had "high titles" but just because they were previously normal members of tatysite....
It's funny how negative meanings, interpretations can always be found when you try to make improve the things...sad and tiring.:(

Errr... I don't really know what you mean? I never said they had high positions on tatysite. I said TATU.US mods were unbanned. :confused:

Maybe you don't know this but all tatu.us forum mods and admins were banned from this forum a long time ago, during one of the forum wars. Later truce was declared and everybody got unbanned. Xenna225 for instance, now an admin on tatu.us and fox, a long time mod on tatu.us both confirmed this story. I don't see anything sad and tiring in this. The truce is good, isn't it?

nath
30-12-2005, 08:11
Errr... I don't really know what you mean? I never said they had high positions on tatysite. I said TATU.US mods were unbanned. :confused:

Maybe you don't know this but all tatu.us forum mods and admins were banned from this forum a long time ago, during one of the forum wars. Later truce was declared and everybody got unbanned. Xenna225 for instance, now an admin on tatu.us and fox, a long time mod on tatu.us both confirmed this story.
Of course I know this story and I know they weren't tatysite's mods.
But the way your post was written, in regards to our present problems , could suggest they were unbanned JUST because they have high positions in their own forum.
For diplomatic reasons only.

I apologize Freddie cause I've made a bad interpretation of your post.
That's the proof than when something is approximatively understood it's always good to ask for more informations BUT in a calm way as you did.
If not, contained, unsaid things explode always one day but aggressively.
Thanks for your post Freddie :rose:

freddie
30-12-2005, 09:08
Of course I know this story and I know they weren't tatysite's mods.
But the way your post was written, in regards to our present problems , could suggest they were unbanned JUST because they have high positions in their own forum.
For diplomatic reasons only.

I apologize Freddie cause I've made a bad interpretation of your post.
That's the proof than when something is approximatively understood it's always good to ask for more informations BUT in a calm way as you did.
If not, contained, unsaid things explode always one day but aggressively.
Thanks for your post Freddie :rose:

No problem. I'm glad I cleared it up.

RowerB
31-12-2005, 16:47
hey what happened??? What is this Mossopp fuss about??? I dont read all the threads as you can tell LMAO!
I don’t read all the threads either and I completely missed this fight. I think it would be a good idea if a box popped up when we logged on to the site, alerting us if a fight is taking place in one of the threads, with a link to that thread. That way none of us would miss out.

Lux
03-01-2006, 00:16
that a fight was taking place? LOL people can read, you know. and if it doesn't have anything to do with you, why bother?