PDA

View Full Version : Nickelback - All the wrong reasons

fanoff
21-12-2005, 23:10
oh..i was thinkin that this group was one hit wonders with How You Remind Me,but in this album(actually the first album of them im listenin) they did a really good job.song like photograph,if everyone cared,follow you home,rockstar and someone that youre with(personal favourite)are absolutely awesome!there is no bad songs in this album and its suggested listenin

zebu
21-12-2005, 23:25
whats with their christian rock, that is just wrong, and i wouldnt call it rock

and their songs, same thing over and overagain

KillaQueen
21-12-2005, 23:29
and their songs, same thing over and overagain
oh yeah :yes:

QueenBee
21-12-2005, 23:31
Well... I like "How you remind me", haven't really heard any other songs as far as I know.
There's this song by them currently playing on MTV and it blows.

tainted_chick
22-12-2005, 10:04
Well... I like "How you remind me", haven't really heard any other songs as far as I know.
There's this song by them currently playing on MTV and it blows.

Is that the one with the firefighter???

Anyone care to upload this album? :D

fanoff
22-12-2005, 17:09
i dunno if they are doing christian music but i kno theyre good at making some music

here is the link for the album

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BFLGJUI

anyone care to download it from mega-upload?lemme know

Mossopp
23-12-2005, 15:32
Nickelback suck.
End of story.
Although I should point out that they are not a Christian band (even though they do sound like one).

Rachel
23-12-2005, 15:42
Nickelback suck.
End of story.We finally agree on something other than Girls Aloud :gigi:

Mossopp
23-12-2005, 15:48
Noice. :cool:

fanoff
23-12-2005, 20:34
is there someone who listened their latest record?
i think its cool

tainted_chick
23-12-2005, 20:35
is there someone who listened their latest record?
i think its cool

Yeah I have.. "Far Away" is a cool song!

fanoff
23-12-2005, 21:21
yeah...none of the songs is boring to me,especially someone that youre with,far away,side of a bullet are cool

Mossopp
23-12-2005, 21:53
Is that the one with the firefighter???

No. 'Far Away' is the one with the firefighter.

Anyone care to upload this album? :D

What's up with you? Don't you ever buy music? You're always trying to cadge it off people for free.

Sean Jon
23-12-2005, 22:20
We finally agree on something other than Girls Aloud :gigi:

hey! :( :(

tainted_chick
24-12-2005, 20:41
What's up with you? Don't you ever buy music? You're always trying to cadge it off people for free.

Nothings up with me! Yes I buy music lots of it, just I dont have that album! :bebebe: Look at my cd collection if you don't believe me, everytime I go to HMV I buy something! :bebebe:

Edit: Sorry if i sounded harsh, had a bad day!!

KellyJ
05-04-2006, 04:11
Has anyone seen the new video Savin Me?
They did an amazing job on showing how it might be like if you knew how much time every person in the world had left to live.

Keep Canada Proud Boys!

ypsidan04
05-04-2006, 20:09
I just don't think there's anything special about them. Not bad, but not good enough to purchase an album. Chad Kroeger basically put one of my favorite bands, Default, on the map, and co-writes with them still. They just put out their third album last year, and they're a lot better IMO than Nickelback. When's the last time Nickelback ever had a good guitar solo? And Chad Kroeger doesn't have nearly the vocal range of Dallas Smith.

(^^that is a cool video. :) )

KellyJ
05-04-2006, 22:19
I totally agree Nickelback isnt the best thing out there. I myself like Default better. Chad Kroeger is a little full of himself. I think I dont really like him cause I love Garbage and him and Shirley Manson do not get along and in one of his interviews he totally bashed her. I do love a lot of songs they have done but I also love them for being Canadian.