PDA

View Full Version : the chocolate advent calendar

zebu
04-12-2005, 02:18
u know whats that, right? if not click here (http://www.newint.org/catalus/Images/adventcb.gif), u open 1 window every day and eat 1 choco and u go on like that untill christmas.

so what r ur experiences with it, u use it, follow the rules - one each day, or cheat and eat all at once???

share ur advent calendar experiences :)

i always eat one/day and carefully follow the numbers :)

midori
04-12-2005, 11:41
I follow the rules just open the window for the day :lalala:

xmad
04-12-2005, 12:19
We dont have such these things but let me think.......Well,I think I would be cheating.:coctail:

marina
04-12-2005, 12:31
The problem is i was getting these things after Christmas ....i never get them before 25th Desember (for some strange reasons people put them together with xmas presents) so i usually eat the whole lot if i feel like that.

zebu
04-12-2005, 12:52
ive been good prooof (http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7825/advkalendar8ta.jpg)

nath
04-12-2005, 13:08
I don't like those chocolates...but each year i buy a new box for my pupils ...and each year i forget to give them....so some days 6 kiddies are eating their chocolates and during 6 other days no chocolates are eaten...
We are the December 4th ....the box is in my class but no door is opened....sadic here..they have to be kind for i 'l give them.....and they have to really :heh: desire these chocolates for they have a unforgatable taste

forre
04-12-2005, 16:09
I had this calendar once or twice. My problem wasn't about cheating. My problem was that I forgot to open a new slot every day. So by Christmas Eve, I had like 20 slots unopened. :p

QueenBee
04-12-2005, 16:36
People still do those? :eek: I did that when I was like ten. :laugh: Anyways, I SORT OF cheated because instead of eating the whole chocolate piece I ate like a half, and saved the other half for the "real" day. :p

Sometimes, though, the chocolates would fall out of their little spots and be everywhere behind the slots... so it was just a whole mess.

I LOVE those chocolates though - and I don't know where to find an actual chocolate bar that tastes like that.. *Drools*

Rachel
04-12-2005, 18:26
I haven't had any of those since I was about 8. Everyone else seems to have them though :rolleyes:

I'm not really into chocolate so I never cheated.

Mossopp
04-12-2005, 18:28
I never cheated either. It defeats the purpose.
If all you want to do is beast out on chocolate then buy a fucking Snickers.