PDA

View Full Version : Which Fantasy/Sci Fi Character Are You?

KillaQueen
22-11-2005, 14:02
Dunno if this test was done before, but click here (http://www.tk421.net/character/). :)

I'm James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

James is a character in the Star Trek universe.

:D

marina
22-11-2005, 14:13
Qui-Gon Jinn

A strong presence who organizes efforts yet shuns consensus, you strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.

Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs.

:o

Rachel
22-11-2005, 14:25
I'm Leonard "Bones" McCoy

An intent healer with a strong temper, you are often the voice of compassion when it comes to the concerns of others.

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!

Bones is a character in the Star Trek universe.

midori
22-11-2005, 14:50
Inigo Montoya

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Inigo is a character in The Princess Bride.

QueenBee
22-11-2005, 15:03
I'm freaking Worf!

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Is this me? (http://www.tk421.net/character/worf.jpg) :eek:

midori
22-11-2005, 15:18
that's maybe not you but you would do the same as him

haku
22-11-2005, 15:25
I am Jean-Luc Picard :gigi: YES!!!

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe.

:D Engage!

LMAO @ your new avatar marina :done:

nath
22-11-2005, 18:37
I'm this woman Galadriel http://www.tk421.net/character/galadriel.jpg :confused:

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the http://www.galadriel.org/galadriele.html

zelda05
23-11-2005, 09:54
I am Obi-Wan!

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

Obi-Wan is a character in the Star Wars universe. (the actor playing Obi-Wan is cute! ;) )

spyretto
23-11-2005, 10:45
Yoda :yes:

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Uhaku
23-11-2005, 12:51
Boromir

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Boromir is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has his character profile.

febrika
25-11-2005, 06:32
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Khartoun2004
25-11-2005, 06:43
Weasley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

YLuelniaa
25-11-2005, 19:56
G'Kar

Ceaselessly struggling for a well-deserved redemption, you carefully arrange your alliances and energies.

There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom.

G'Kar is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. Worlds of JMS has a character profile for him.

teeny
11-12-2005, 11:46
Marcus Cole
An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

Marcus is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his profile at the Worlds of JMS

forre
11-12-2005, 12:53
Qui-Gon Jinn

A strong presence who organizes efforts yet shuns consensus, you strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.

Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs.

Qui-Gon is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank has a character profile. (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/quigonjinn/)

xmad
11-12-2005, 14:52
Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a character in the Star Wars universe.

angelmouse
14-12-2005, 22:29
Oh, crap I'm doctor McCoy. How boring is he! :(