PDA

View Full Version : Gracia

fanoff
21-11-2005, 16:40
http://www.gracia-baur.de/

its gracia baurs website,i think some of her song from her last album are good,worth opening a thread even if noone will take care of it

it was so funny when she became the last in the eurovision 2005

anngi
21-11-2005, 17:04
gracia's first song was great but now...it's only commerical.
she isn't successful in germany and after the scandal in 2005 where her manager (also manger from Vanilla Ninja) buy thousand of singles only to be qualified for eurovision. (People in germany can vote who they wanted to send to Eurovision).

Gracia became place...mh..i think it was 4th..in the german Version of Popidol ("Deutschland sucht den Superstar") in the first episode.
She has a good voice but definitly the wrong management and songs.

fanoff
21-11-2005, 21:06
Offtop:
Here comes my 100th post!

i want to ask where i can find the song "When the last tears been dried?"its a good song

anngi
21-11-2005, 23:13
Offtop:
i want to ask where i can find the song "When the last tears been dried?"its a good song

internet*lol* I can search and upload it..but tomorrow...I'm off in afew minutes for some sleep

anngi
22-11-2005, 17:05
so here is the requested file:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7572613/Gracia_-_When_the_last_tears_been_dried.mp3.html

"I don't think so" (first single from her). (just for people who are interested in her)

http://rapidshare.de/files/7999193/Gracia_-_I_Don_t_Think_So.mp3.html

fanoff
22-11-2005, 18:42
thank you so much:cool: for these songs(i didnt know the second song you put,its cool too)

anngi
22-11-2005, 20:05
(i didnt know the second song you put,its cool too)

as I said before it was her first single..I think a TOP 10 hit in 2003.
if you want more infos about her...I can search for it.

fanoff
22-11-2005, 20:58
actually i want some more songs from her last album called passion like

passion
neverbeen
sacrifice me

anngi
22-11-2005, 21:09
ohh the album is not released by now..that's what amazon.de told on their site.

The album is supposed to be out on the 25th of November.

fanoff
22-11-2005, 21:43
ohh the album is not released by now..that's what amazon.de told on their site.

The album is supposed to be out on the 25th of November.

sorry,didnt know that,i used to listen to the captions for the songs and i liked some songs from there

anngi
22-11-2005, 23:03
do you speak or read any german? just wanted to know that!

the site will put one song (well...some previews) everyday online. only 3 days left and then we'll see what happend.

if you want...i just found a few songs from the popidol episode if you want them then tell me... the songs are "Memory" and "The lady is a tramp". Other singles from her: "Run & Hide" (the Eurovision song) and "Believe in Miracles" (2nd single from her)

fanoff
23-11-2005, 18:40
i took german lessons last year in school but couldnt learn much more ich kann nicht sprachen
immer(i always cant pronounce,isnt it?)

anngi
23-11-2005, 21:38
ich kann es immer nicht aussprechen.

well I think this thread go offtopic*lol* but no one seems to be interested.*g*

fanoff
23-11-2005, 21:49
if anyone is interested,we arent interested in them too then!!!!!
By the way,i dont know how to write offtopic things,are theychanging the color like this? or doing something else?
are you really working on a website bout tatu's musicians?gotta be cool

anngi
25-11-2005, 06:27
Yeah I'm working on it...hopefully I'm ready today or tomorrow. the design is ready...nothing special but I found a few pics we didn't see before*lol*

the problem now is that I only made a german version of it. don't now if I'm able to create an english version.