PDA

View Full Version : Madonna kisses Britney & Christina @ VMA

Claire
29-08-2003, 03:56
Did you watch MTV Video Music Awards today?
Madonna and Britney Spears kissed each other!
Wow! :D
Did anyone cap it?

freddie
29-08-2003, 04:14
I watched it. Madonna has a raging bisexual persona. And she's still so damn hot. My first memories were seing her on TV and now 20 years later here she is still doing outrageouss stuff. Tina Turner is slowly but surely getting a successor

It was amusing to see the expression on Justin Timberlake's face when Brittney and Madonna kissed. Though there was much more chemistry between Madonna and X-tina. Those two have so much sexuality packed inside them that it'd be ashamed to spoil it all on one gender.:p

And Madonna and Missy E. as grooms...that was priceless. Worthy of tatu ambiguity.

Claire
29-08-2003, 04:28
Perhaps Madonna is bisexual :spy:

I found a pic of the kiss between Madonna and Britney..
That's cool! :rolleyes:

This is the link with the pic and news: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1477729/08282003/spears_britney.jhtml?headlines=true

coolasfcuk
29-08-2003, 04:28
pufffff, what have I missed?!?! :laugh: that would be fun to see - Madonna and X-tina kissing. Now when we say kissing here, do we mean making out, or just lil kisses on the cheek? and when did this happen-begining, middle or end of show? I will make sure I see it on one of the gazillion repeats that are about to follow:gigi:

edit: ufff, now that I saw your link Claire, ha ha, I understand it's making out!! Whooooo, I wanna see those kisses now

edit2: ha haaaa, thank god I remembered that they replay the awards right after they are over... just got back from watching the Madonna, X-tina, Britney, Missy performance :D Turned on the tv and madonna was comming out of the cake...well, it wasnt making out, but that was one pretty sweet, sexy performance - good job girls, very entertaining :coctail:

Claire
29-08-2003, 05:11
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
I will make sure I see it on one of the gazillion repeats that are about to follow:gigi:

I hope MVT won't cut the part of the kiss..
as EMA of last year.. when was cut the part of tatu's presentation of the award.
Do you remember when Julia said SUPER - ROCK'N ROLL ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

coolasfcuk
29-08-2003, 05:15
Claire, dont worry, they didnt cut it ;)
Yulia was swearing just a tiny bit while they were presenting at the EMAs :gigi: gotta love her

well, since I wanted to re-watch that madonna performance, I searched the net for a good...20secs and found the video - god bless the internet, what would we do without it....so here I now present to you a link to that 'wedding' performance:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze27zyj/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/madonna_lav_vmas_2003.avi

since there was no t.A.T.u. at the awards, lets at least watch tiotachka Madonna :gigi:

Claire
29-08-2003, 05:34
Wooooow, thank you coolasfcuk !

You found the video so quickly! Great! :done:

Kappa
29-08-2003, 05:40
To be honest, I hated this kiss. tATu was missing (because obviously they wouldn't fit into MTV's tight schedule :rolleyes: ) and they needed lesbian sex appeal. Stupid Americans.

Edit: Here (http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/m/Madonna/sq-thekiss-take2-wi.jpg) is what I talk about. They are both blondes, they are both kind of breasty and they are both blatantly sexual. Add Xtina in. Sexual molotov. :mad: :mad: As a lesbian I am SO MAD AT THIS!!! So now they managers go thinking they can make their girls kiss each other just because?!

That's a task reserved for the Shapster!! :rolleyes: Wonder if Yulia and Lena will like knowing someone just went and triplicated their act in a phony and ('scuse me blonde lovers) BLONDE way.

In times like this I thank Yulia dying her hair black: there is just no excuse for critics to say tatu is a dumb blonde act, which in my right now very pissed off opinion, this was. :mad:

coolasfcuk
29-08-2003, 06:07
darje, I see you're pissed off, but....here's what I think...

first, the kiss was not the most important part in that performance - it was a whole lil show ;) and well thought of and performed

let me also add though - there was clearly some tongue action involved, never seen it so clearly in t.A.T.u. performance :heh: [that's for all the 'kiss analyzers']

which leads to...look at those thee putting on a show like that, why is it so hard to believe t.A.T.u. only kiss for the performance :dknow: just because they arent blonde and looking like they came off the magazine cover?! hmm....
stereotypes.....:help:
besides - if I go by what you say, t.A.T.u. could be as big of a man fantasy as madonna and britney. It all depends on the point of view as I said before, and how you look at it...maybe tomorrow, or in a month we will here PR such as x-tina is dating britney :laugh:

of course it would've been nice if t.A.T.u. performed, but they didnt. And I didnt really associate madonnas, x-tina's, and britney's performance with t.A.T.u. until this point when you mentioned it - i saw it as a completely different performance.

Lux
29-08-2003, 06:54
THAT was great. it was socially risque on so many levels. wedding dresses, girls kissing girls, girls dressing up in otherwise tuxedos for men...
only MTV US air stuff like this LIVE..props to them. i dont associate the performance with tatu, but there is a slight correlation. lesbian mass appeal, hot young girls, hot young girls flaunting lesbian appeal to the masses...

only Madonna can make X tina and Britney her back up dancers.
aside from the O.Os, but when sweet brit brit slipped Madonna the tongue i think i about lost it.
what about the "boy toy" belt buckles on brit and x tina? :dknow:

this is for justin:
what DID you do? :dknow:

EDIT: a cap of it http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030829/161/53sog.html

ps. did anyone else think Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion? cept this was 308495 times better

karxwp
29-08-2003, 09:50
oh well I liked the kiss :P it's kinda funny to see how these three rivals came together just for publicity :P

and well this add another point to my theory of "being gay is the current fad" not that I like people thinking this but at least it can bring a little bit of tolerance...I'm rambling too much...gotta go to sleep...

Rob
29-08-2003, 10:40
I don't know about this kiss - when watching the scene I see something sexual shown by 2 complete strangers to each other (Spears trying to jump on "this" train now?) in order to create media attention but when I see tATu I see feelings/affection - but that's just me.

Edit: in a post above the "tongue-action" was mentioned - to me the little pecks on the lips after the kiss from tATu tell more than this sticking the tongue to the tonsils by 2 complete strangers.
Besides these two persons at the VMA - one of them is a married woman with 2 children, at least now clearly straight and the other one was known as Ms. Go-into-marriage-as-a-virgin *cough* and quite clearly straight as an arrow - that's a show, there's not the possibility that they're really into this direction while with tATu it's at least to me clear that there is/was more going on between them.
There's something different between showing something like a kiss from persons who are clearly acting and persons where there is the possibility that they're not.

Don't get me wrong if this VMA-show has positive effects than excellent (!), but to me it's not a statement for whatever, it's only a show "Woooo, 2 hot chicks sticking their tongues into each other's mouths and by the way we're so married and christian - so don't be afraid for your kids everyone knows we're straight". :dknow:

QueenBee
29-08-2003, 11:11
I don't know. :dknow: I don't take it seriously...

crni
29-08-2003, 12:27
I don't know. I don't take it seriously...
imo...it's pure BS! :znaika:

freddie
29-08-2003, 13:06
Yup it looked fake and blonde but that how it was MEANT to be... lesbian appeal to the masses... this is what tatu would look like if they came from the land of the free(freaks?:rolleyes: )...terrible cliches, stereotype hungry monster.

But all in all it was nothing wrong with this one-off performance as it was meant as only good fun, with some good old fashioned lesbian appeal. And I still think that men's tukses were a great idea. Black - white, male - female.

I also agree being gay is a current fad. It's like 1980 all over again, and people said it'll never happen again. It's hip to be gay! :D I guess it revolves around in cirrcles -every 20 years or so. Now I'm just waiting for the new version of the Village People.

haku
29-08-2003, 14:14
Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me? :spy:

QueenBee
29-08-2003, 14:16
Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me?
Is there something you want to tell us about yourself?

imo...it's pure BS!
Yeah, well, that's what YOU think :P

coolasfcuk
29-08-2003, 14:22
Originally posted by haku
Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me?

maybe they are not young enough for you?!? :eek:

It is just a show people - entertainment :10x:

and obviously Madonna still knows how to stay on top of the 'entertainment' wave ;)

haku
29-08-2003, 14:45
maybe they are not young enough for you?!?
Well, Madonna can hardly be called young, at least by the standards of this forum. Everybody here calls me old man and i'm 11 years younger than her.
It may also have to do with the fact that when i was a teenager i was seeing Madonna as a heterosex symbol. That idea is still in my head and that kinda ruined the "lesbian fanstasy" they were trying to give in that show.

crni
29-08-2003, 14:54
Yeah, well, that's what YOU think :P
is it, now? :spy:

Rob
29-08-2003, 15:02
Originally posted by freddie
Now I'm just waiting for the new version of the Village People.
I think they already exist - "Marilyn's Boys" - 5 guys saying they're gay, from Germany with different origins.

Edit: But they don't dress as cowboys and so on. :D

Claire
29-08-2003, 15:11
I found new pics of the performance, about 30 photos!

If you want, I can upload them in my web album and I'll give you links.. :D

luxxi
29-08-2003, 18:12
Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me? :spy:

Spoiled by constantly watching L & Y kiss? :spy:

Madonna
29-08-2003, 19:16
You guys...stop talking about me..I know I'm good and all but...God!!!

<-------------------Madonna;)

DinoBora
29-08-2003, 19:20
OMG.... Here she is..... :rolleyes: Maddy will you ever stop doing nasty things on public? ;)

Claire
29-08-2003, 20:25
Here you are about 30 pics of the performance with two kisses :rolleyes:

PAGE ONE: http://community.webshots.com/album/87968208MZMbQo?92

PAGE TWO: http://community.webshots.com/album/87968208MZMbQo/1

PAGE THREE: http://community.webshots.com/album/87976303zAwWRE

Enjoy! :coctail:

Veritas
29-08-2003, 21:37
which female artist didn't she kiss??? that was something i wasn't expecting!

Madonna
30-08-2003, 06:24
Originally posted by oblakovshtanah
OMG.... Here she is..... :rolleyes: Maddy will you ever stop doing nasty things on public? ;)

Dude after all the attention that I got (and are still getting) from yesterday don't be surprised if I start to get raunchier...;)

-Madonna

ypsidan04
30-08-2003, 15:04
I'll repeat what I said in the other thread:

Britney is done for, and didn't deserve to be there. Hasn't had a hit in 2 years. Christina is good looking, and can sing great. And Madonna is a real good singer for someone her age. But I was not at all happy to see them kiss. They didn't have to do that. I don't know if they did that on purpose to make a reference to Tatu, or what, but that was totally unnecessary. Who wants to see some straight girls kissing each other when they don't even mean anything by doing so?

Now I have to admit, that was *kind of* hot, but am I the only person who was pissed off to see it? As far as I know, they're all straight, and they shouldn't have done that when it doesn't mean anything. It was obviously rehearsed, and there wasn't any feeling behind it. None of them will ever kiss a girl again, I'll bet. It's just a stupid rip-off of what Tatu did at the movie awards - As far as I'm concerned, L&Y are the only girls who should be kissing onstage, period.

And worst of all NO TATU!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: A local radio talk show I listen to was talking about this on Friday, and they said something to the effect of: "I didn't like it because they're not lesbians, and it was rehearsed, and it wasn't hot either. But if there were attractive girls who were kissing, and really meant something by it, then that would be hot." ------- And I had to say out loud to myself "HELLO?! - I've got two girls for you! That's an exact description of Tatu!!

nasnedagoniat
30-08-2003, 22:17
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, and I didn't see a general VMA thread so I decided to post this here:

I didn't notice until the 2nd time I saw it, but at the beginning of the TRL VMA-Wrap Up Episode, the voice-over(Damien) said something about reviewing moments from the VMAs and he said it was a TATU-rific experience, referring to the Madonna - Britney kiss I guess. I don't think we are the only ones who were waiting to see TATU or something about them. Goes to show how the VMAs is all politics, or TATU would've recieved some kinda award.

QueenBee
30-08-2003, 22:27
I wonder why it didn't get censored... :coctail:

QueenBee
30-08-2003, 23:18
http://veinsofglass.org/greymatter/weblog/index.htm

People are already getting into the spirit. :D

ypsidan04
31-08-2003, 15:27
Originally posted by QueenBee
I wonder why it didn't get censored... :coctail:

'Cause it was on MTV, and not NBC. :p

Originally posted by QueenBee
http://veinsofglass.org/greymatter/weblog/index.htm

People are already getting into the spirit. :D

Well, that just made my day..... :rolleyes: :bebebe:

luxxi
01-09-2003, 23:32
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution apologized to readers Monday for using a picture of Britney Spears (news) kissing Madonna (news - web sites) on the front page.

The picture, not much bigger than a postage stamp, was near the top of Friday's front page. It showed Spears and Madonna in an open-mouth kiss they shared at the MTV Video Music Awards the night before. A larger version of the picture was in the Living section.

The sloppy kiss picture elicited a deluge of complaints to the newspaper. In Monday's editions, managing editor Hank Klibanoff apologized, saying the picture should have been inside but not on the front page.

Klibanoff compared the Spears picture to graphic images from the war in Iraq (news - web sites).

"We ran images we otherwise might not have run. But that was war, and war was news. The photo we ran Friday was neither, and I wish I had limited its display to the inside of the Living section," Klibanoff wrote in a response to letters on the opinions page.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&ncid=529&e=2&u=/ap/20030901/ap_en_tv/ajc_spears_kiss

Rob
01-09-2003, 23:44
Originally posted by luxxi
[B]ATLANTA - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution apologized to readers Monday for using a picture of Britney Spears (news) kissing Madonna (news - web sites) on the front page.
As if such a pic is going to hurt someone - I'm really f***** tired of such a*******.

luxxi
01-09-2003, 23:51
Originally posted by Rob
As if such a pic is going to hurt someone - I'm really f***** tired of such a*******.

You can show pics of dead Iraqis, people jumping from WTC, body parts after explosion, but two women kissing is shocking, isturbing and wrong. :rolleyes: A man and woman shown kissing is another matter, that could be shown after 22, but after warning so parents can cover their kids' eyes.:rolleyes: Bloody prudes.

haku
01-09-2003, 23:52
Klibanoff compared the Spears picture to graphic images from the war in Iraq
Huh yeah, gruesome dismembered bodies and two women kissing... completely the same thing... :rolleyes: Moron.

ypsidan04
02-09-2003, 02:14
haku and luxxi - I agree with both of you. There's really something wrong with this country when a pic of two girls kissing gets more complaints than war photos.

freddie
02-09-2003, 02:31
You watch shows where a husband is leaving his wife because he's in love with his nephew and people are appologizing because of a picture of two girls kissing.

I don't even want to bother with the war reference. Too stupid.:bebebe:

cindango
02-09-2003, 19:50
is everyone missing the point that the kiss was just for entertainment? stop over-analyzing...this was so last week. :D

coolasfcuk
02-09-2003, 20:07
Originally posted by cindango
is everyone missing the point that the kiss was just for entertainment?

Have a feeling not everybody believes in simply entertainment ;)

haku
02-09-2003, 20:21
is everyone missing the point that the kiss was just for entertainment?
I don't think we're missing the point, the kiss was for entertainment. That being said, does it make it okay that this newspaper apoligized for publishing a picture of it and compared it to a war scene?
Because that's what we were commenting in the last posts, not the kiss itself which was utterly boring.

ypsidan04
02-09-2003, 22:18
Originally posted by cindango
is everyone missing the point that the kiss was just for entertainment? stop over-analyzing...this was so last week. :D

That's exactly one of the reasons why I'm so mad about this. It DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING! - Unlike Y&L. So why do it then? As I said before, totally unnecessary, and it wouldn't have happened at all if Tatu hadn't been at the movie awards. So it wasn't even original. :rolleyes:

Claire
03-09-2003, 12:28
Originally posted by Claire
Here you are about 30 pics of the performance with [B]two kisses :rolleyes:

PAGE ONE: http://community.webshots.com/album/87968208MZMbQo?92

PAGE TWO: http://community.webshots.com/album/87968208MZMbQo/1

PAGE THREE: http://community.webshots.com/album/87976303zAwWRE

Excuse me, but pics are not available now because I received an e-mail from "webshots" that says:

We have deleted 35 image(s) from your Webshots photo albums.
Below is the list of photos we removed:

VMA34 Amy Lee
VMA33 Evanesence
VMA32 Evanescence
VMA31 Flip & Avril
VMA30 Avril Lavigne
VMA29 Justin & Christina
VMA28
VMA27 Justin Timberlake
VMA26 Britney & Madonna
VMA25
VMA24
VMA23
VMA22
VMA21 Britney Spears strip
VMA20 Christina
VMA19 Britney
VMA18
VMA17
VMA16 kiss2
VMA15 kiss2
VMA14 kiss2 Madonna & Christina
VMA13 kiss1
VMA12 kiss1
VMA11 kiss1
VMA10 kiss1 Madonna & Britney
VMA09
VMA08
VMA07
VMA06
VMA05
VMA04 Madonna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera 28-8-03
VMA03 Madonna
VMA02 madonna brit xti
VMA01 Britnety Spears
VMA00 Madonna

....damn webshots :bebebe:

poppy
03-09-2003, 15:13
Maybe Tatu was there in spirit. Does anyone think that Madonna, Xtina, and Britney would have done what they did if it weren't for Tatu? Remember Pink flirted with her dancers at movie awards. Tatus has helped popularize lesbian chic in pop. just quoting Charles from the other thread.

This performance was deffinately not new territory for madonna. if anything she paved the way for all the artists after her that have flirted with the idea. she's been doing it in her live shows for years. in fact she didn't do a dissimilar performance at the vma's in 1993 only this time the song was much better and rather than backing singers and dancers she had Xtina and Britney! I thought it rocked!! Xtina and Britney made perfect jelous brides!!

I think the difference with what tatu have done is that they've taken it beyond being purely sexual, and brought the element of love, emotion and 'partnership' into it. not just a sexy stage show. so in that sense they've made it their own, and I guess moved it on.

LenochkaO
04-09-2003, 08:52
Britney's will-fuck-for-cash VMA appearance
has stirred up a bit of interest in her November
album - likely to be called More Than You Know.
Yet there's no sign of any singles, and the video
shoot for the first single was postponed
last month. Doesn't look too promising...

The awful Madonna kissing stunt took two weeks of
rehearsals, with J-Lo pulling out at the last
minute to leave an uncomfortable-looking
Christina to fill in. Presumably even disaster-
prone Jen realised that taking part in Madonna
and Missy's self-congratulatory Gap advert
wouldn't be good for her career.

And she was right: Beyonce's awesome performance
later that night made Madonna, Missy, Britney and
Christina look like tragic has-beens.

febrika
04-09-2003, 09:08
read somewhere, britney said that she enjoyed kissing madonna. it was her childhood dream. since she was 8 ?

oh well .. ;)

Rob
04-09-2003, 14:40
Originally posted by febrika
read somewhere, britney said that she enjoyed kissing madonna. it was her childhood dream. since she was 8 ? oh well .. ;)
Well, if that's what she said then she might have changed her opinion on that issue rather quickly as today's Viva-teletext (german musicchannel) says that Britney Spears has apologized to her fans for having kissed Madonna.
I don't know how reliable this is but she's said to have told reporters that she regrets having participated in the MTV VMA-performance and that she has never kissed a girl before and won't do that again.

If this is the truth then this is what some were pointing out - it's been a show and not a statement for tolerance and stepping back like this is not helpful in the matters of standing up for tolerance.
tATu instead have pointed out that they're (as everyone else) free to kiss and love who they want to and that they don't care one bit about other people's opinion. That's a statement for tolerance!

coolasfcuk
04-09-2003, 14:58
Originally posted by Rob
Well, if that's what she said then she might have changed her opinion on that issue rather quickly as today's Viva-teletext (german musicchannel) says that Britney Spears has apologized to her fans for having kissed Madonna.
I don't how reliable this is but she's said to have told reporters that she regrets having participated in the MTV VMA-performance and that she has never kissed a girl before and won't do that again.

Hmmm, and I heard Britney talk on the radio as I was driving to work this morning- and she said she enjoyed the performance very much, and that Madonna gave her a gift, ha ha - same neckless with a letter that Madonna has, except Madonna's is the letter 'M' and Britney's is the letter 'B' :laugh:

which is to be believed - teletext or words coming out of the mouth :dknow: besides contraversy sells, no? he he

kishkash
04-09-2003, 17:03
Hmmm, and I heard Britney talk on the radio as I was driving to work this morning- and she said she enjoyed the performance very much, and that Madonna gave her a gift, ha ha - same neckless with a letter that Madonna has, except Madonna's is the letter 'M' and Britney's is the letter 'B'

which is to be believed - teletext or words coming out of the mouth besides contraversy sells, no? he he

well...i heard the same thing on ET the other night...and we all know what journalistic integrity and seriousness that show posesses...so... LOL make of it what u will

One thing also mentioned: Madonna and Britney are pretty good friends *this will no doubt also generate more interest in B's new album - how strategic ;)*

Rob
04-09-2003, 18:24
Hmmm, and I heard Britney talk on the radio as I was driving to work this morning- and she said she enjoyed the performance very much, and that Madonna gave her a gift, ha ha - same neckless with a letter that Madonna has, except Madonna's is the letter 'M' and Britney's is the letter 'B' :laugh:

which is to be believed - teletext or words coming out of the mouth :dknow: besides contraversy sells, no? he he

Nike75 posted these 2 links on tatu.us and probably Viva did refer to these:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/britney.spears/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/Showbiz/Music/09/03/cnna.spears/index.html

BS did not apologize in the way Viva wrote but still I'm lacking to see the statement for tolerance from BS's side and if it's only supposed to be a show then Madonna could have kissed anything, the effect would have been the same - woohoo, Madonna kissed....... a monkey. ;)

luxxi
04-09-2003, 19:33
Originally posted by Rob
I don't how reliable this is but she's said to have told reporters that she regrets having participated in the MTV VMA-performance and that she has never kissed a girl before and won't do that again.

If she gets together with Justin again she will come close to kissing a girl again.:D

haku
04-09-2003, 19:47
If she gets together with Justin again she will come close to kissing a girl again.
LMAO! :gigi:
I wonder what MTV is going to come up with for their next show... Justin kissing Robbie maybe... Gareth with a non-pointy hairstyle... :rolleyes:

luxxi
04-09-2003, 20:23
LMAO! :gigi:
I wonder what MTV is going to come up with for their next show... Justin kissing Robbie maybe... Gareth with a non-pointy hairstyle... :rolleyes:

No-rules-only-winner-survives t.A.T.u. vs Cheeky girls fight.
Eminem & .5$ tongue kiss.

ypsidan04
05-09-2003, 01:20
Originally posted by Rob
BS.......BS

'Nuff said, I think. :rolleyes:

coolasfcuk
24-09-2003, 04:45
soo..... :laugh:.... werent there people that said 'they will probably never do it ever again in their live' refering to the lil girl on girl action when that lil kiss-kiss happened at at VMAs ....
ha, I was reading the recycled, gossipy tabloids at the cafe on my lunchbreak today- calmly sipping my 2 esspresso for the day and smoking with pleasure- and what do I see - pics of Britney Spears with women :lol:
Apparently she had this 'secret' show in Las Vegas - she just poped up at the casino unanounced and performed 2 songs off a new album, and revealed new image. I have to say from the pics, and from what the little caption said - looks like it is very Madonna influenced (like 80's early 90's madonna) ;)
N'uf said... I looked the photos up on the inty...gotta love the virtual world...

Here is Britney with the 2 chicks on the bed (http://www.britneyspears.org/pic0603/lvsurpriseperformance/05.jpg)
Here they are - ripping her clothes off (http://www.britneyspears.org/pic0603/lvsurpriseperformance/02.jpg)
Ha, familiar pose anyone? Ha ha (http://www.britneyspears.org/pic0603/lvsurpriseperformance/04.jpg)

I am really not that impressed by Britney in general, but i always give thumbs up to 'naughty' people - maybe after that new album comes out I might 'like' that Britney more :gigi:

And finally..... I also found this pic on that same website.. it is from the VMA's After Party of Maverick Records (Madonna's Company) - both Britney and Christina showed up haha. But I gotta give it to X-tina (who now being dirrty I do enjoy), she's got an awsome 'button' :laugh:

I F*cked Britney Spears (http://www.britneyspears.org/pic0603/vma2003afterparty/06.jpg)

kishkash
24-09-2003, 05:01
I F*cked Britney Spears

Holy Witches of Eastwick Batman!!

Yikes *runs and hides* :bum:

haku
24-09-2003, 05:08
I F*cked Britney Spears
:eek: Holy sh*t!!! Xtina is just scary!

Lux
24-09-2003, 05:11
OMG@pic of xtina. self tanner job seriously botched. that shite is scary. *thinks happy thoughts*

coolasfcuk
24-09-2003, 07:10
Holy Witches of Eastwick Batman!!
Holy sh*t!!! Xtina is just scary!

:laugh: everybody seems to be scared of Xtina :lol:
But at least she f*cked Britney - :laugh: so someone must find her somewhat attractive, no?

madeldoe
24-09-2003, 07:49
haha everyone seems to jumping unto the psuedo-les/bi wagon...hahaha hmm.. if only britney were replaced by shanyn sossamon..and madonna were kristen kruek..and x-tina was yulia and missy was moi..............*10 minutes later* :dead: :dead:

Originally posted by Lux
self tanner job seriously botched. that shite is scary. *thinks happy thoughts*

LOL well thanks to my natural tan..i can look like that for free! oh joy..:hmmm: :gigi:

luxxi
24-09-2003, 08:40
And finally..... I also found this pic on that same website.. it is from the VMA's After Party of Maverick Records (Madonna's Company) - both Britney and Christina showed up haha. But I gotta give it to X-tina (who now being dirrty I do enjoy), she's got an awsome 'button' :laugh:

I F*cked Britney Spears (http://www.britneyspears.org/pic0603/vma2003afterparty/06.jpg)

I'll print that pic and nail it to the door. that should keep door-to-door salesfolks away. OTOH neighbours will start thinking I'm worshiping Satan.

Imagine Lena with "I f*cked Yulia" pin (and vice versa).;)

Kappa
24-09-2003, 09:21
Dear lord. We can blame it on the girls that now Hollywood is an orgy. :P They didn't even KISS in the MTVMA's; Britney, Xtina and Madonna proceeded to go bi on us because MTV couldn't bring tATu to the awards, and now this...

I was watching the Emmy Awards because I was bored. Garry Shandling (that fugly guy from the Larry Sanders Show) was the host and he was babbling on about the Britney/Maddona kiss. And suddenly, outta NOWHERE, Brad Garrett (from Everybody Loves Raymond) comes out of backstage and SMOOCHES HIM GOOD.

Needless to say, I fell on my back in a fit of laughter. I would think Yulia and Lena already made it into the core of USA without the need of news reports or interviews. :P

coolasfcuk
24-09-2003, 14:22
Dear lord. We can blame it on the girls that now Hollywood is an orgy. :P They didn't even KISS in the MTVMA's; Britney, Xtina and Madonna proceeded to go bi on us because MTV couldn't bring tATu to the awards, and now this...

:lol: darje you crack me up :lol:
How do you come up with those thoughts? :gigi:
And you must be too young to be familiar with Madonna and her career .... Maybe you should go rent and watch 'Truth or Dare' or "In Bed with Madonna' ;) However it is named in Mexico

btw - I dont think X-tina is that scary :D She looks way better than the blonde 'thing' she was before - getting dirrty is all good - talk about change of image- ha ha

kishkash
24-09-2003, 14:54
:none: I had nightmares last night during my tormented 4 hours of sleep 'cause of that pic :hmmm:

Yulia looked ilke an angel at the PC when compared to Ms. Diiirty *who is now just ms. Rank*. [OI with the outfits Xtina finds in the dumpsters.]

Looks like X shopped and stopped at the "Cheap 'n' Floosy" Boutique on Melrose. I've seen better clothes at the Salvation army...

*pictures that messed up halter and nearly passes out*

ypsidan04
25-09-2003, 00:22
Those pics are taking forever to load - and I have cable internet. Are they real big or something? I can't get them to display.

EeZeReal
25-09-2003, 00:38
Gah I cant see them either.... *Grumbles*

I wanna see the abominations... :(

goku
25-09-2003, 01:08
Haha Rob, on one of your links Britney Spears said this:

"I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that."

Hahaha. Did she learn ANYTHING in school? Well maybe not, she lived in America, but jeez..

Hmm I didn't think the kiss was very sensual. It looked very fake and they didn't get into it very much.

coolasfcuk
25-09-2003, 02:42
Those pics are taking forever to load - and I have cable internet. Are they real big or something? I can't get them to display.

:yes: their server must be down or something.... hmmm...

I am so nice, and will give ya links to 2 pics - one of them 'new' one, not seen here yet, from the Las Vegas show - of Britney straddaling a woman :gigi:

Girls ripping off her clothes (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91882063/91882179ErVvbH)
Britney 'riding' the woman (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91882063/91882088czyUyZ)

...and that male dancer next to the bed :laugh:... cant help, but think of madonna.... that bed of hers....her gay dancers with bras.... like a virgin....the blonde ambition tour - i think Britney has found her right teacher...... ha ha ha, maybe with that new image, I might end up a 'fan' :lol:

Lux
25-09-2003, 04:49
Britney 'riding' the woman (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91882063/91882088czyUyZ)

ahh, sweet sexuality. let's bet that the media isn't going to swarm all over this one with negative publicity. on the other hand, it's sweet britbrit. the wholesome all american pop idol who has become a woman. apparently becoming a woman means riding another woman. :rolleyes:

poppy
26-09-2003, 16:19
And you must be too young to be familiar with Madonna and her career .... Maybe you should go rent and watch 'Truth or Dare' or "In Bed with Madonna' ;) However it is named in Mexico

btw - I dont think X-tina is that scary :D She looks way better than the blonde 'thing' she was before - getting dirrty is all good - talk about change of image- ha ha

your right this is nothing new for madonna at all!! in fact i remember when she performed at the vma's in the early 90's (after the erotica album) she was dressed in drag, tops and tails and her 3 female dancers with shaved heads had hardly anything on but heels and suspenders! LOL! anyway the performancce basically just consisted of madonna being all over her dancers!! in fact i think she only hired gay female dancers for that tour. has the press totally forgotten about that vma's and basically any show madonna has ever done?

that said i still think all that has a different strength to what tatu offer. as they are 'portraying' a relationship not merely sexuality.

as for X-tina, i think she rocks too! she just makes me laugh! and i love that you can count on her looking absolutley awful in most of her party frocks!! LOL. she's got her own thing going on and she likes it, feels good in it and i respect her for that. i would hope that if that the day ever came (God help me if it does!) that i wake up and think 'i think i'm gonna get myself some chaps today' i have the strength to do so and wear them with pride!!

coolasfcuk
26-09-2003, 17:14
poppy, I remember madonna performances and all the stuff she's done :D

she's got her own thing going on and she likes it, feels good in it and i respect her for that.

About X-tina...you know, she reminds me of Alanis Morissett in a way - both had that teenie 16-18 year old first pop successful album (alanis only in canada, but still). Then both got sick of being something they didnt feel comfortable doing, being 'pupets', grew up...whatver the reason... and went on and in their early 20's went out waving the middle finger to everybody and saying 'f*ck you' - this is it....:gigi:

Besides, I did a lil research on X-tina recently - I am fickle like that - and you know she had Linda Perry from 4-non-blondes co-write with her, and record 1/3 of her last album. And however remembers 4-non-blondes knows Linda was this openly gay person from the San Francisco scene ;)
X-tina also co-wrote and recorded with Glen Ballard, who is Alanis's right hand - he produced, co-wrote her albums, and esp Jagged Lil Pill

freddie
26-09-2003, 17:38

Cool I think you may be a bit young yourself to follow her career from the absolute beginings. I mean the women's been here since 1983 when she came to the scene as a Cyndi Lauper clone (who still remembers her mates?;) )...I mean one of my first memories of watching TV was Madonna's video for "Holliday" and I was like 3, 4 years old. The first time I watched colour TV: Madonna again: La Isla Bonita. :D

But my point is this: No one is to young to be familiar with Madonna or the career because she's a legend by now and everybody's familiar with legends. Otherwise the only ones who'd know The Beatles or Jimmy Hendrix by now would be 65 year old grandpas who actualy "followed" their career as it was happening at the time.

kishkash
26-09-2003, 17:50
I mean one of my first memories of watching TV was Madonna's video for "Holliday"

:lol: OMG me too...that and sesame street...boy Madonna and Bert & Earnie go together really well :none:
[Bert&Earnie would sing about the rubber duckie, and Madonna would hump it]

Ohhh...and lets not forget that wierd British puppet show...man those things SCARED me...with the talking of the ladies belly button and all :hmmm: :none:

haku
26-09-2003, 17:58
as a Cyndi Lauper clone (who still remembers her mates?)
Well, i do! :D Then again, i remember a lot of old things, Rick Astley, Bros... i still have flashbacks of those Bros guys dropping their trousers to show their UK flag underpants! :spy:

How come you can forget important things and yet remember useless ones... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kishkash
Ohhh...and lets not forget that wierd British puppet show...man those things SCARED me...
You were scared by the Thunderbirds?! :spy: Oh well, Xtrina scares me so who am i to talk? :rolleyes:

kishkash
26-09-2003, 18:06
You were scared by the Thunderbirds?! Oh well, Xtrina scares me so who am i to talk?

LMAO..not quite ;) It was a political satire show. Poked fun at Regan and Fergie and Prince Charles etc. The puppets were super realistic...and for some wierd reason i remember a gorilla (?) being in some of the skits...Regan would feed him bananas or sommat :hmmm:

haku
26-09-2003, 18:21
Originally posted by kishkash
It was a political satire show. Poked fun at Regan and Fergie and Prince Charles etc.
LOL, that's "Spitting Image", it's still on as far as i know.

We have the same show here, it's called "Les Guignols de l'Info". Here's a link (http://www.canalplus.fr/comedie/emissions/guignol/guignol_home.asp) to scare you. :D

kishkash
26-09-2003, 18:41
Bien Sыr!! Comment pourrait j'oublie! Merci Haku :)

Spitting Image m'effraie toujours! LOL

MAMA! *sucks thumb*

denial
26-09-2003, 19:51
...and that male dancer next to the bed :laugh:... cant help, but think of madonna.... that bed of hers....her gay dancers with bras.... like a virgin....the blonde ambition tour - i think Britney has found her right teacher...... ha ha ha, maybe with that new image, I might end up a 'fan' :lol: [/B]

hmm.. I always love Britney Spears no matter what people say .. hmm.. there's something about that girl... ..hmmm..maybe I knew her from my past life :rolleyes:

ypsidan04
27-09-2003, 23:11
[B]
But my point is this: No one is to young to be familiar with Madonna or the career because she's a legend by now and everybody's familiar with legends. Otherwise the only ones who'd know The Beatles or Jimmy Hendrix by now would be 65 year old grandpas who actualy "followed" their career as it was happening at the time.

Good point you make there. My best friend, also 17 years old (actually, he turns 18 in a couple days), is a huge Beatles fanatic - he's even got some beatles music on his website.

9oldfrapp
12-10-2005, 16:52
Madonna is going too. I'm sure she'll steal the show. Bring on the lesbian kissing - all three of them ;)

Kappa
12-10-2005, 17:27
Madonna is going too. I'm sure she'll steal the show. Bring on the lesbian kissing - all three of them ;)

Considering that we're known for cynical and blunt comments, even I am going to have to say that was tasteless.

Rachel
12-10-2005, 21:11
...that was tasteless.Yep, I agree there. :bum:

9oldfrapp
17-10-2005, 12:45
Considering that we're known for cynical and blunt comments, even I am going to have to say that was tasteless.

Lesbian kissing is tasteless???

Rachel
17-10-2005, 14:03
Lesbian kissing is tasteless???Yes, when it is done that way. It was a cheap and nasty press stunt done to entertain men.

9oldfrapp
18-10-2005, 15:08
Yes, when it is done that way. It was a cheap and nasty press stunt done to entertain men.

I think Lena and Julia would disagree with you... Besides I'm 100% sure this what you call "press stunt" have entertained quite a few women as well.

Rachel
18-10-2005, 15:18
Besides I'm 100% sure this what you call "press stunt" have entertained quite a few women as well.What Madonna & Britney did was nasty. Even though I don't like what Y&L did, it was still more tasteful than the Madonna & Britney stunt. It was just an attempt by straight women to capitalize on the lesbian trend for career benefit, without actually improving lesbian visibility. :bum:

Y&L were different, they actually helped a lot of people including me.

nath
18-10-2005, 18:33
What Madonna & Britney did was nasty. Even though I don't like what Y&L did, it was still more tasteful than the Madonna & Britney stunt. It was just an attempt by straight women to capitalize on the lesbian trend for career benefit, without actually improving lesbian visibility.

Y&L were different, they actually helped a lot of people including me.
If I 'm not wrong .....Madonna is , may be ,in less bad position to do that than tatu....'cause I think Madonna was living during several months with a girl in her real life...so may be she knows better the subject than our two little Russian Girls....
Think Madonna is Bi ....indeed... and she has "played " with all the taboos long before the Russian Babies were even singing....so I don't feel her as "out of her territory"...:D

One of her girlfriends http://www.trikiwiki.com/Ingrid_Casares .. (she was too with Jenny Shmizu, Sandra Bernhardt....)....I think they've stayed together between 6 months and one year ...may be even more...she was there when Lourdes was a baby and just after the "Carlos" I think....the sportive man from South America...
http://www.madonnashots.com/bldec01.jpg
http://www.madonnalicious.com/images/1994/ingrid_ns1.jpg
http://www.madonnashots.com/stars98g.jpg
http://www.newprophecy.net/Ingrid_Casares_Madonna_and_Chris_Paciello.gif
http://www.madonnashots.com/lola11.jpg

I absolutely remember some pics where they were kissing on the lips, in the street and were walking holding each other hand
EDIT: ;) Check... with Ingrid http://www.clublez.com/movies/celebrity_images/madonnaingrid02.jpg
http://www.clublez.com/movies/celebrity_images/madonnaingrid01.jpg
http://www.clublez.com/movies/celebrity_images/madonnaingrid03.jpg

Rachel
18-10-2005, 21:17
Don't tell me you seriously think Madonna is bi :rolleyes:

forre
18-10-2005, 21:25
Madonna is known for having tried different life-styles.

Rachel
18-10-2005, 21:26
Lifestyles?! Sexuality is not a lifestyle.

Madonna just likes to cause controversy.

forre
18-10-2005, 21:30
Sexuality is not a lifestyle.
Can easily become a one. At least she was dating and there's a proof off-stage. Our little sweethearts have never been spotted either dating each other or having a relationship outside spot-lights.

Rachel
18-10-2005, 21:42
At least she was dating and there's a proof off-stage. Our little sweethearts have never been spotted either dating each other or having a relationship outside spot-lights.So the fact they didn't pull off a fake relationship as well makes them worse people? :bum:

forre
18-10-2005, 23:00
So the fact they didn't pull off a fake relationship as well makes them worse people?
No, they just fail to uphold the image. The core of a project is destroyed. People don't feel any sensibility in what they are representing now. Madonna has always been trying controversial ways and she stayed by her image as being a controversial artist. We'll see what happens next.

nath
19-10-2005, 03:44
Don't tell me you seriously think Madonna is bi
I do.

By the way Sandra Bernhardt
http://www.margomargo.com/celebpix/Celeb59.gif
http://www.paloaltomedia.com/images/portfolio/images/SandraBernhardt%A9MazzImage.com.jpg
http://www.idmonsters.com/rtc/08/images/bernhard.jpg ,one former Madonna's girlfriend, was playing in the L Word...she is the teacher of Jenny....

Okay off-topic here, let's come back to EMA 2005 i Lisbon. :)

Kappa
19-10-2005, 19:42
I feel tempted to insert here a comment about "lifestyle != sexuality" and about even if Madonna was or is bi, she (and those other two bimbos, Xtina and Britney) was in absolute no right to put the lesbian lifestyle in such a light. Besides the fact that Yulia and Lena were doing it publicly long before that tasteless stunt was in the air, Yulia and Lena did it because it was part of their image. The Three Stooges did it because they all needed the publicity, and let's be honest, what's hotter than two emptyheaded blondes kissing each other? It oddly struck me of Penthouse porn: Expensive, blonde, and meaningless.

Yulia and Lena might or might've not been gay but the one thing that's gone through their life and came back, is the fact that they've never failed to say "we LOVE each other". It made several people, me included, feel better about ourselves. We had no examples, no girls our age that took up the flag and said "love whomever, it's not wrong". Odds are, a couple of us wouldn't even be who we are today if we had never learned of Tatu (and I say Tatu as a concept, not Yulia and Lena as individuals).

nath
19-10-2005, 19:52
Why to opposite Tatu and Madonna? Tatu did their job, Madonna hers.....
Besides the fact that Yulia and Lena were doing it publicly long before that tasteless stunt was in the air, :cool:
Have some interest to Madonna :spy: and you'll see that she 's proclamed .."Live your sexuality as you wish " Long Before the Russian Babies were even walking .... :D
So what is happening here?!!!!! Everybody becomes suddenly Romantic & Puribond and prohibite SEX!!!!.....hhihi....kidding but it's funny to observe..... :kwink:

Kappa
19-10-2005, 20:13
Have some interest to Madonna and you'll see that she 's proclamed .."Live your sexuality as you wish " Long Before the Russian Babies were even walking ....

Not alluding to your age, dear mizz Nath, but you're able to quote this from mizz Madonna because she said this when it was HER time. I'm not quite sure Rachel or I could have taken to Madonna as an example to feel better about our sexuality, because we had not even been born when she said that. That's why I said someone younger, that looked like us, took the flag and became an idealistic bearer to the same idea.

It still doesn't even relate to the fact that she sold herself (as well as Britney and Xtina did) to portray a horrible side of sexuality. The same idea stands if Lena and Yulia had taken to doing a show in which they would happen to casually kiss other women in a totally random point of a totally random song. ATTSS had a meaning to the bridge and that kiss. The strange mixup Madonna/Britney/Xtina did, didn't. There just isn't point of comparison between ATTSS, which played thousands of times, and that performance, which was once in a lifetime.

tainted_chick
19-10-2005, 20:17
Didnt madonna have a relationship with Jenny Shimizu?? Jenny is that hot girl from the old calvin klein adverts. Plus you have that madonna video.... "Justify my love" video where she is seen with females as well as males ;)

nath
19-10-2005, 20:26
Not alluding to your age, dear mizz Nath, but you're able to quote this from mizz Madonna because she said this when it was HER time. I'm not quite sure Rachel or I could have taken to Madonna as an example to feel better about our sexuality, because we had not even been born when she said that.
:) Darje...Madonna has changed nothing for my part....I knew and assumed it long before Madonna was even born!...... :D Kidding...
No....you just wrote what I wanted you write....before to be so affirmative, without concession and hard in your judgement , girls.....just try to know better your subject ;)
I don't say that in a bad intention...hope you will understand that !
Now really , I won't stay here more in speaking about Madonna , cause really she doesn't need me to defend herself....she has enough talent and PROFESSIONNALISM to be judged just about her work....

Hope you won't be angry my Darje..I love you. It's true. :rose:

Rachel
19-10-2005, 21:28
...Yulia and Lena did it because it was part of their image. The Three Stooges did it because they all needed the publicity, and let's be honest, what's hotter than two emptyheaded blondes kissing each other? It oddly struck me of Penthouse porn: Expensive, blonde, and meaningless.Exactly. There seemed to be feeling between whar Y&L did (well, that wasn't, but that's another issue LOL) where as what Madonna did was tasteless and without meaning - it was as though it was 3 robots kissing.

Yulia and Lena might or might've not been gay but the one thing that's gone through their life and came back, is the fact that they've never failed to say "we LOVE each other". It made several people, me included, feel better about ourselves. We had no examples, no girls our age that took up the flag and said "love whomever, it's not wrong". Odds are, a couple of us wouldn't even be who we are today if we had never learned of Tatu (and I say Tatu as a concept, not Yulia and Lena as individuals).Yeah that is definately true. The one positive thing that they have brought from this is giving lots of people (including myself) the courage the come out to people and not hide.

Although I wasn't alive, I can't image Madonna ever really had that much of an effect. And kissing B&C certainly hasn't helped people come to terms with their sexuality - it has just made lots more people more anti.

I am going to move all this to the previous thread we had on this issue.

EDIT: Moved.

nikki
19-10-2005, 21:46
Madonna is hugely respected by many gay women, unlike Tatu. Just look at some other UK gay women's forums - especially now her new single Hung Up is out. Yes, she did have relationships with women. Even though she's gone religious and found this Kabbalah thing - she's never denied it.

The kissing thing with B and C was just a performance, that's it. I'm told it was a fun celebration of her career - nothing to be to be taken seriously. (she did kiss women in her vids long before Tatu) I also believe that Caresse Henry had a role in that idea.

(Oops. I found this thread and am altering my other post)

Kappa
26-10-2005, 21:09
Okay, so Madonna's sexually ambigous. So effin' what? She's hardly an example for curious people who need a push in the right direction. She's her very own private person with a present career (yes, gasp, I said present, present as in now, thank yew very mush) that does not border in sexual nor needs scandal to be taken anywhere. She's a really good artist! Yes, she is, and maybe that slutty-ass kiss for HER was justified (and "maybe" is a far-fetched opinion since she didn't feel a thing for Britney and/or Xtina), but it still displayed a very poor image of what people want and buy in America.

Yulia and Lena are young artists who, not unlike many of us, have grown up and decided what was best for them. Not only I respect them because they came out of nowhere and into the lives of young people who needed to hear "It is not wrong to love, not even if the one you love is the same gender as you" to feel right about themselves. They're 5, almost 6, years deep into their music career nowadays, and by god they're the ONLY pop artist I've never heard or read that said "my whole career was inspired by Madonna".

I dunno to the rest of the people in here, but to me, they were a deep breathe of fresh air back in 2003, pop music with meaning behind it, which is why I was so offended to see the Three Stooges kiss. It just wasn't justified then, and it definitely isn't justified now.

KillaQueen
03-11-2005, 18:14
hmm, i just saw this thread.

i have to say that i agree to all of you to some level. but my opinion is this: madonna has never had a message in her music that would have an impact on people's personal lives. all she does is entertain, that's it. and she does it by means of promoting sexuality. in a well distorted, exaggerated way - maybe not in all her songs/vids/performances, but still. i mean that woman has created an image for herself that just screams 'sex'. she could be bi in real life, but who cares really? i mean she 'fucked' a stage for pete's sake (that notorious 'like a virgin' performace?). even now, she's a married woman with 2 kids and i tell you it wouldn't surprise me if she'd french-kiss michael jackson or shag sheeps on stage! well... i dont believe she's THAT tasteless, but, please, kissing shitney & xtina? that would be just taking it one step further.

anyway, my point, right? :gigi: well, madonna does it all for entertainment and people know that by now. what tATu did was take it far beyond entertainment, right down to the individual's heart and back. they created the 'gay' phenomenon in pop culture (and particularly in music) at the beginning of the 21st century. Madonna had stopped kissing women in vids 10 years earlier and the kiss between her, titney and xtina took place AFTER tATu were already well-known. the kiss between the 2 guys in xtina's "beautiful" video took place also after that. same-sex kissing in blink 182 and robbie's vids took place AFTER the tATu phenomenon. but these 'imitations', if you will, belong to another story.

so, FINALLY, what i want to say is that madonna has drawn a line between the entertainer and the person she is. whileas with tATu it was different (i'm talking about the "200 km/h.." era here). by the people with brains, they weren't perceived as having a "oh they're so hot! yeah, kiss some more for daddy" type of image. their message was not a sexual one, but a rather spiritual one. which is more than i can say for madonna. but that's not a bad thing. it's just that madonna has a different image than the one tATu had and you just can't compare the two.

for me, the kiss between madonna and those two 'pop-princesses-my-ass' had absolutely no effect whatsoever. i didn't hate it and i didn't love it. like i neither hate, nor love love porn-stars kissing and what not on the internet, tv, in mags etc etc etc. it's just a shallow thing, all based on visuals. tATu were FAR beyond that. they were so brilliantly produced that they worked on every possible angle.

they're the ONLY pop artist I've never heard or read that said "my whole career was inspired by Madonna".
:lol: and the only ones in the world to say that Kylie Minogue looks like their grandmother :laugh:
and, btw, this again come to prove that tATu aren't to be compared to anyone, because they were unique.